✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm.....

It would appear that the good Reverend's confidence in the vaccination was misplaced..... :(

Rev. Jesse Jackson expected to be discharged from rehab facility today (msn.com)
Well, over here its been reported since day 1 that the vaccine reduces your risk of catching it, but doesnt completely eliminate the risk and that if you do catch it after being vaccinated your risk of serious disease is significantly reduced and risk of death is reduced.

So maybe he is alive because he had it.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟128,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟247,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It looks like now it is being played now, the you can only recover from the virus if you have taken the shot story line.
o_O You're not serious, are you?
Surely not, you don't expect anyone to believe that, do you?

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟128,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟128,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
but the new R.1 variant is starting to gain a foot hold, a immune evader, we will all be vulnerable, the world will need more graveyards in the next year or so. just in the beginning of September the A.23.1 variant was discovered in the U.S.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟247,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
i quoted Sen. Wicker from the link you posted, not Flaggs

That is what i meant, how does wicker know that his virus would have been bad if he had not had the shot.

How does he know his virus sickness would not have been the same as the mayors virus sickness.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟128,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That is what i meant, how does wicker know that his virus would have been bad if he had not had the shot.

How does he know his virus sickness would not have been the same as the mayors virus sickness.

ahh i get what you mean, that is a good point, he probably doesn't know if he would of been ok. but i have read about a radio host that was against taking the vaccine he ended up getting covid and dying i guess he found out the hard way. more than likely a whole bunch of folks found out the hard way. but like i said its to late to contain it will be hard on everyone in the coming years.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟272,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
but the new R.1 variant is starting to gain a foot hold, a immune evader, we will all be vulnerable, the world will need more graveyards in the next year or so. just in the beginning of September the A.23.1 variant was discovered in the U.S.

Perhaps, if they had simply let the virus run its course, it would have burned itself out by now or the population would have achieved herd immunity. Unfortunately, you can't reach herd immunity unless the herd is exposed, and we've been hiding from this thing for upwards of two years now---instead of quarantining the sick, we've been quarantining the well, because everybody is so terrified of this virus. As a result, every time things loosen up a little, the virus finds new targets, and mutates, and thus we have the Delta variant, followed by what will probably in the future be termed the Echo variant, the Fox variant, Golf, Hotel, India, Juliet, Kilo, Lima, etc., etc., etc., until the Sun goes nova.

Of course, the virus may well have mutated anyway---they do that. Flu does it every year, supposedly requiring a new shot every year. So, Covid will probably be around forever, so we'd better get used to it. It's too bad that it hit during a contentious election year, thus encouraging the politicians and media to "never let a crisis go to waste", and they flogged it into this terrible monster striking fear in hearts everywhere, instead of simply treating it like every other Asian virus that comes along, but you can't use it for a political weapon that way. In a manner of speaking, Covid is a lot more about the power of the media to manipulate people than it is about a virus. Covid has a 99% recovery rate. I'm not sure what the recovery rate from media indoctrination is.

ahh i get what you mean, that is a good point, he probably doesn't know if he would of been ok. but i have read about a radio host that was against taking the vaccine he ended up getting covid and dying i guess he found out the hard way. more than likely a whole bunch of folks found out the hard way. but like i said its to late to contain it will be hard on everyone in the coming years.

Oh, I'm sure the Big Thinkers in the gummint and the media will figure out a way to protect the population from Covid, don't worry. :) I mean, they've done it before----look at how well they've protected us from illegal drugs flowing over the border; and their numerous gun bans have certainly kept people from being shot! And abortions are "safe, legal and rare", aren't they? And look at the stellar job they've been doing at defeating Islamic militancy---I mean, it's nearly extinct! ;)

Covid mine shafts.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟128,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps, if they had simply let the virus run its course, it would have burned itself out by now or the population would have achieved herd immunity. Unfortunately, you can't reach herd immunity unless the herd is exposed, and we've been hiding from this thing for upwards of two years now---instead of quarantining the sick, we've been quarantining the well, because everybody is so terrified of this virus. As a result, every time things loosen up a little, the virus finds new targets, and mutates, and thus we have the Delta variant, followed by what will probably in the future be termed the Echo variant, the Fox variant, Golf, Hotel, India, Juliet, Kilo, Lima, etc., etc., etc., until the Sun goes nova.

Of course, the virus may well have mutated anyway---they do that. Flu does it every year, supposedly requiring a new shot every year. So, Covid will probably be around forever, so we'd better get used to it. It's too bad that it hit during a contentious election year, thus encouraging the politicians and media to "never let a crisis go to waste", and they flogged it into this terrible monster striking fear in hearts everywhere, instead of simply treating it like every other Asian virus that comes along, but you can't use it for a political weapon that way. In a manner of speaking, Covid is a lot more about the power of the media to manipulate people than it is about a virus. Covid has a 99% recovery rate. I'm not sure what the recovery rate from media indoctrination is.

Oh, I'm sure the Big Thinkers in the gummint and the media will figure out a way to protect the population from Covid, don't worry. :) I mean, they've done it before----look at how well they've protected us from illegal drugs flowing over the border; and their numerous gun bans have certainly kept people from being shot! And abortions are "safe, legal and rare", aren't they? And look at the stellar job they've been doing at defeating Islamic militancy---I mean, it's nearly extinct! ;)

View attachment 306251

the virus is running its coarse regardless of vaccination at this point, the cat is out of the bag, its on a mutation frenzy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟272,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
the virus is running its coarse regardless of vaccination at this point, the cat is out of the bag, its on a mutation frenzy.

I guess we don't have to worry about The Bomb any more, huh? :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, over here its been reported since day 1 that the vaccine reduces your risk of catching it, but doesnt completely eliminate the risk and that if you do catch it after being vaccinated your risk of serious disease is significantly reduced and risk of death is reduced.

So maybe he is alive because he had it.
He also has Parkinson's Disease.

Upvote 0

tz620q

Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
Carmel, IN
✟567,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hmmm.....

It would appear that the good Reverend's confidence in the vaccination was misplaced..... :(

Rev. Jesse Jackson expected to be discharged from rehab facility today (msn.com)
This chortling when someone we don't like gets COVID is disturbing. I can remember the suppressed grins from the media when President Trump got COVID. It seemed to confirm their reporting on how we should all be in isolation until the pandemic is over and how his rallies were superspreader events. In the end, it is a sitting President of the U.S. who is ill. This should not be something anyone in the U.S. wants. I am glad that Reverend Jackson and his wife have recovered. I pray that President Biden will remain well through his four year term.

Upvote 0