Jerusalem's Al-Aqsa mosque fire burns at the same time as flames engulf Notre Dame cathedral in Pari

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I

Is not the good news of the Gospel that

The Word or God was made flesh

Came to earth preached us the truth straight from God

Died for our sin though He had NO sin. He took our punishment

Was raised from the dead He overcame death to show those who believe follow Him and death itself holds no more powet

Was lifted into heaven and sits at the right hand of God

What Gospel do you speak of
Thread drift is wonderful!

Upvote 0

Gregory95

You will know them by their fruits
Jan 15, 2019
missouri
✟37,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus' Gospel of the Kingdom, the one He said he was sent to proclaim. Never heard of it?
i know of what Christ said

Do you believe there is more to what Christ said in the flesh then Matt Mark Luke John reported?

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Do you believe there is more to what Christ said in the flesh then Matt Mark Luke John reported?
Well this guy seemed to think so:
John 21:24-25 said:
24 This is the same disciple who was eyewitness to all these things and wrote them down. And we all know that his eyewitness account is reliable and accurate.

25 There are so many other things Jesus did. If they were all written down, each of them, one by one, I can’t imagine a world big enough to hold such a library of books.
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :wave:

Upvote 0

Gregory95

Jan 15, 2019
missouri
✟37,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well this guy seemed to think so:

tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :wave:

Really?

Well i should of known i have to carefully word everything

This guy is saying their is more then one Gospel

If he has this "missing from history Gospel" why can't he speak plainly and share it

Why play these word games.....

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Second read what you so quickly tried to throw at me

All He did not all He said and did
First of I apologize if it seemed like I was "throwing something at you", that was never my intent. You asked if Jesus said more then was recorded. I pointed out John said yes and I'd say it was obvious He did. :wave:
tulc(suspects Jesus told a joke or two that were somehow overlooked when the Bible was compiled) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Gregory95

Jan 15, 2019
missouri
✟37,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First of I apologize if it seemed like I was "throwing something at you", that was never my intent. You asked if Jesus said more then was recorded. I pointed out John said yes and I'd say it was obvious He did. :wave:
tulc(suspects Jesus told a joke or two that were somehow overlooked when the Bible was compiled) :sorry:
i am sorry as well my friend

ive been attacked all day by pro choice people so in defense mode

i apologize again

Was not how i should of acted

• Friendly
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,518.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This guy is saying their is more then one Gospel

If he has this "missing from history Gospel" why can't he speak plainly and share it

Jesus's Gospel.. the original Gospel.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. 16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

Luke 4:43 And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent.

Mark 1:14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, 15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Matthew 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom...

etc.

Paul

Acts 19:8 He (Paul) went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the Kingdom of God

Acts 28:23 He expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets

• Agree
Reactions: Gregory95
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gregory95

Jan 15, 2019
missouri
✟37,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
See by the words you spoke earlier it made it seem as your were speaking of somthing else as how you worded it ive never heard before

So yes we are both on the same page
Jesus's Gospel.. the original Gospel.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. 16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

Luke 4:43 And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent.

Mark 1:14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, 15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Matthew 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom...

etc.

Paul

Acts 19:8 He (Paul) went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the Kingdom of God

Acts 28:23 He expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets

Upvote 0

Gregory95

Jan 15, 2019
missouri
✟37,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then why use a different gospel than Jesus' ?
my friend you do know what Gospel means

Why do you profess there is any other then the Good News Christ gave us?

What is this other i used?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
That sounds correct

However if that is true the Gospel is a lie

If the Gospel is a lie then followers of Mohammed follow a lie as Quran says Gospel is true

As all Christians know

Christ did die and was resurrected

He showed Himself after His resurrection

You refer to a different gospel than the one Jesus gave. His concerned the Kingdom.

I

Is not the good news of the Gospel that

The Word or God was made flesh

Came to earth preached us the truth straight from God

Died for our sin though He had NO sin. He took our punishment

Was raised from the dead He overcame death to show those who believe follow Him and death itself holds no more powet

Was lifted into heaven and sits at the right hand of God

What Gospel do you speak of

Jesus' Gospel of the Kingdom, the one He said he was sent to proclaim. Never heard of it?

my friend you do know what Gospel means

Why do you profess there is any other then the Good News Christ gave us?

What is this other i used?
I think all of this sounds as if timothyu responded to your (Gregory95) post #58.

Yinz are both arguing the same thing, both of you are correct. Neither one is wrong.

This happens sometimes, it’s usually nicer the sooner you recognize the cause of the kerfluffle, a simple misreading.

Reactions: Gregory95
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums