Jerry Falwell Jr., Michael Cohen, Donald Trump....

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ha, ha - you're old to make that reference. And I'm just as old to catch the reference.
May a misguided yak eat your MAGA hat.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
{holds envelope to head}

Carnack - Hot and bothered. Hot. And bothered.

Ed - Ho ho!

{rips and blows into envelope}

Carnack - Describe Ann Coulter.

Ed - Hi-Yo!
Interesting Article on Getting/Being Old
Gopnik said:
The work of the AgeLab is shaped by a paradox. Having been established to engineer and promote new products and services specially designed for the expanding market of the aged, the AgeLab swiftly discovered that engineering and promoting new products and services specially designed for the expanding market of the aged is a good way of going out of business. Old people will not buy anything that reminds them that they are old. They are a market that cannot be marketed to. In effect, to accept help in getting out of the suit is to accept that we’re in the suit for life. We would rather suffer because we’re old than accept that we’re old and suffer less.

• Informative
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
May a misguided yak eat your MAGA hat.
Donald's campaign is trying to lure another dollar from my dog with the promise of a signed MAGA hat. She keeps getting these faux-intimate appeals ever since I signed her up to be a "poll watcher" (which she never did get any direction on, just several emails a day asking for her opinion and more money).

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome back Cow....we missed your humor and occasional bits of wisdom.
Occasional? I’m deeply wounded. I’m a veritable plethora of wisdom. And humility. Don’t make me have to lecture you about my humility.

• Haha
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Occasional? I’m deeply wounded. I’m a veritable plethora of wisdom. And humility. Don’t make me have to lecture you about my humility.
Why, I betcha that you have TROPHY CASES filled with your awards for “‘umbleness”!

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why, I betcha that you have TROPHY CASES filled with your awards for “‘umbleness”!
I’m renting a warehouse now from Trump Hide-ur-stuff. Climate controlled. Yuge place. You’d be surprised at how many people store stuff there. In fact, several members of the UCLA soccer team have stuff there.... mostly tens and twenties....

• Haha
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
It would be a shame if Evangelicals were hoodwinked into believing Trump was a changed person just because one of their respected religious leaders succumbed to blackmail.

You mean again?

And, it doesn't just stop with Trump. Christians are told time and time again to know people by their fruits, rightfully judge people by them, and to discern evil and stay away from it - have no parts of it. Time and time again, we find ways to ignore all of this, and focus on the exact opposite (politics, pride and patriotism, partisanship). We demand perfection while campaigns happen, but then that standard is abandoned when "our guy or girl" is in office. The ones who demand they receive the benefit of the doubt (but rarely give it themselves) exploit this flaw in human psychology - especially the flaw in the psychology that suggest if something looks convincing enough, we will accept it.

This is one reason why (if it were possible) the very elect would be deceived, and it is also why many people will claim to have cast out demons and performed miracles in the name of God - but they will be rejected. We have a problem with worshiping humans, and recognizing how much of the Most High God we already have in us.

Reactions: zephcom
Upvote 0