Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They saw destruction coming they closed their gates and did nothing and were destroyed. With the exception of Rahab who believed in the power of the God of Israel, the walls of the unbelievers of Jericho were no match to God's will.

Are there those among us who are hiding in the walls of their own deceit with their doors shut to the noise of the approaching onslaught.

Are you hiding in the rocks and the mountains of the theological hierarchy who convince and even persuade you to abide just as those who practice unrighteousness? What an uncomfortable place to be when Christ returns. Christ did it all for you, right?

So, you close your doors to anything that's different, and become a closed community and you create a world walled in it's own deceit.

Cast away the old testament, and choose and pick through the new testament and then feel good that when you die in the flesh that you'r covered. Got all your bases covered, right?

Not much can be said to those hiding within their walls, because outside of faith is just stupid. There is no serious repentance, and there are no paths to follow, but the familiar crooked way of our ancestors, the windy road of good intentions. As a scripture says:

2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

One can never learn if one hides in his or her little walled off world.

God does not call everyone to faith, and how does one know that calling:

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

I believe the Word of God starts at Genesis and goes through Revelation.

Hearing begins at the door.

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

It is the door of faith, and here you are to present your offering as the Jews did at their temple. What shall you bring, and if it is less than what God finds acceptable, you will never get access. This will hinder most people who are hindered by false ideas and doctrines of what is to be expected.

If you are sorrowful for your sins knowing that Christ died because of sin(including yours) and repent, then there may be an open door.

Luk 12:35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
Luk 12:36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
Luk 12:37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

You don't want to be as Jericho:

Jos 6:1 Now Jericho was straitly shut up because of the children of Israel: none went out, and none came in.

The circumstances may not be favourable to multitudes, for are you surrounded by false teachers who speak and draw you into their subtle web?

God may send His messengers to help but the deceitful will do their deceitfully best to keep the gates shut to God's truth:

Isa 24:10 The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in.

This city of confusion has turned the word of faith into delusion and shuns from the knowledge of the truth. The delusion comes because of this:

Deu 29:19 And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst:

Rev 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Isa 24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Christ said this would happen to those who strayed from His teachings:

Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Faith cannot be built on any thing other than the truth. Paul gave a bleak forecast for the perseverance of faith and truth:

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Senselessness continues along with ignorance and sleeps in it's foley. It does not lift up it's head nor concede it's mistakes, but rather boast in it's own conceit, and is to proud to change.

Jer 51:9 We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies.
Jer 51:10 The LORD hath brought forth our righteousness: come, and let us declare in Zion the work of the LORD our God.

To those who are fleeing from Babylon, lift up your heads, and look up.

Psa 24:9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

For sometime now, people have not been able to lift up their head.

Zec 1:18 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and behold four horns.
Zec 1:19 And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.
Zec 1:20 And the LORD shewed me four carpenters.
Zec 1:21 Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.

Mob or crowd mentality rules the night but the Day of the Lord is coming!

Feel free to ask questions.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
They saw destruction coming they closed their gates and did nothing and were destroyed. With the exception of Rahab who believed in the power of the God of Israel, the walls of the unbelievers of Jericho were no match to God's will

Yes they knew an amazing amount about what God had said and what he had done.
It is astonishing that they did nothing except prepare to fight.
There is also Elijah and the prophets of baal on mt carmel.
Why did they accept his challenge?
Jezibel stopped her prophets from attending and so they lived.

The whole bible shows again and again that physical evidence does not lead to faith in God.

Read John 9 for a vivid example of a man born blind, now able to see and the evidence is rejected because it does not meet with preconceived ideas.

We are in a spiritual battle, the spiritualy dead have to be made spiritual alive by the power of God working in their lives and that can only happen if we witness to them about Jesus.

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
OK ... in a single sentence, what are we to do?
If you are sorrowful for your sins knowing that Christ died because of sin(including yours) and repent, then there may be an open door.

That is half of the gospel but according to the scriptures, the other half of the gospel is the resurrection of Christ according to the scriptures:

1Co 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

The scriptures that witness the resurrection are very important, for without that there is no hope or gospel if Christ was not resurrected. What are those scriptures that Paul did not quote?

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes they knew an amazing amount about what God had said and what he had done.
It is astonishing that they did nothing except prepare to fight.
There is also Elijah and the prophets of baal on mt carmel.
Why did they accept his challenge?
Jezibel stopped her prophets from attending and so they lived.

The whole bible shows again and again that physical evidence does not lead to faith in God.

Read John 9 for a vivid example of a man born blind, now able to see and the evidence is rejected because it does not meet with preconceived ideas.

We are in a spiritual battle, the spiritualy dead have to be made spiritual alive by the power of God working in their lives and that can only happen if we witness to them about Jesus.

The power of God is to execute judgment which brings to light "The Way". This power was met with resistance from the dark side:

2Th 1:4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:
2Th 1:5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer.

After this came extreme darkness:

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Tribulations would cease because the truth would be cast down as spoken by Daniel. With no light, the truth cannot abide.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The power of God is to execute judgment which brings to light "The Way". This power was met with resistance from the dark side:

2Th 1:4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:
2Th 1:5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Tribulations would cease because the truth would be cast down as spoken by Daniel. With no light, the truth cannot abide.
I'm sorry but you are not making any sense.

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is half of the gospel but according to the scriptures, the other half of the gospel is the resurrection of Christ according to the scriptures:

1Co 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

The scriptures that witness the resurrection are very important, for without that there is no hope or gospel if Christ was not resurrected. What are those scriptures that Paul did not quote?

“By which you are SAVED”.....Paul’s Gospel that you quoted is not “half” of Salvation—-it is ALL of it

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
“By which you are SAVED”.....Paul’s Gospel that you quoted is not “half” of Salvation—-it is ALL of it

The Gospel's intent is to bring men out of SIN..... This is accomplished through giving man the power of faith which was possible because of the resurrection. The entire bible confirms this message.

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They saw destruction coming they closed their gates and did nothing and were destroyed. With the exception of Rahab who believed in the power of the God of Israel, the walls of the unbelievers of Jericho were no match to God's will.

Are there those among us who are hiding in the walls of their own deceit with their doors shut to the noise of the approaching onslaught.

Are you hiding in the rocks and the mountains of the theological hierarchy who convince and even persuade you to abide just as those who practice unrighteousness? What an uncomfortable place to be when Christ returns. Christ did it all for you, right?

So, you close your doors to anything that's different, and become a closed community and you create a world walled in it's own deceit.

Cast away the old testament, and choose and pick through the new testament and then feel good that when you die in the flesh that you'r covered. Got all your bases covered, right?

Not much can be said to those hiding within their walls, because outside of faith is just stupid. There is no serious repentance, and there are no paths to follow, but the familiar crooked way of our ancestors, the windy road of good intentions. As a scripture says:

2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

One can never learn if one hides in his or her little walled off world.

God does not call everyone to faith, and how does one know that calling:

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

I believe the Word of God starts at Genesis and goes through Revelation.

Hearing begins at the door.

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

It is the door of faith, and here you are to present your offering as the Jews did at their temple. What shall you bring, and if it is less than what God finds acceptable, you will never get access. This will hinder most people who are hindered by false ideas and doctrines of what is to be expected.

Luk 12:35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
Luk 12:36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
Luk 12:37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

You don't want to be as Jericho:

Jos 6:1 Now Jericho was straitly shut up because of the children of Israel: none went out, and none came in.

The circumstances may not be favourable to multitudes, for are you surrounded by false teachers who speak and draw you into their subtle web?

God may send His messengers to help but the deceitful will do their deceitfully best to keep the gates shut to God's truth:

Isa 24:10 The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in.

This city of confusion has turned the word of faith into delusion and shuns from the knowledge of the truth. The delusion comes because of this:

Deu 29:19 And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst:

Rev 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Isa 24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Christ said this would happen to those who strayed from His teachings:

Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Faith cannot be built on any thing other than the truth. Paul gave a bleak forecast for the perseverance of faith and truth:

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Senselessness continues along with ignorance and sleeps in it's foley. It does not lift up it's head nor concede it's mistakes, but rather boast in it's own conceit, and is to proud to change.

Jer 51:9 We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies.
Jer 51:10 The LORD hath brought forth our righteousness: come, and let us declare in Zion the work of the LORD our God.

To those who are fleeing from Babylon, lift up your heads, and look up.

Psa 24:9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

For sometime now, people have not been able to lift up their head.

Zec 1:18 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and behold four horns.
Zec 1:19 And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.
Zec 1:20 And the LORD shewed me four carpenters.
Zec 1:21 Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.

Mob or crowd mentality rules the night but the Day of the Lord is coming!

Feel free to ask questions.

That's true Clint, stupid can't be fixed. That is likely the reason that UFO's or aliens don't do facebook with earthlings.

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Gospel's intent is to bring men out of SIN..... This is accomplished through giving man the power of faith which was possible because of the resurrection. The entire bible confirms this message.

Hethat......please google “Harry Ironside Gospel”.....I would be interested in what you think....it was enlightening for me

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hethat......please google “Harry Ironside Gospel”.....I would be interested in what you think....it was enlightening for me

That Gospel will burn in hell with all who follow it!

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That Gospel will burn in hell with all who follow it!

He that...please quit beating around the bush——say what you really mean!!! Lol. Out of curiosity.....just how “is” one saved according with how you see tha Bible....thanking you in advance.......

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He that...please quit beating around the bush——say what you really mean!!! Lol. Out of curiosity.....just how “is” one saved according with how you see tha Bible....thanking you in advance.......

Ironsides was correct to bring up 1 Cor. 15:1-4, for most people who talk about the Gospel are not aware of those scriptures, and He is quite correct to show the relevance of the resurrection. He errs. greatly when He says that the gospel has nothing to do with repentance:

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
Luk 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
Luk 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
Luk 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Luk 24:48 And ye are witnesses of these things.
Luk 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

Today's candy coated so called gospel adopts sin as just a reality of being in the flesh, and the idea of "vicarious death of Christ" is a great abomination that the world has accepted to just ignore sin and find excuses to just live WITH it. The world (satan) came up with this doctrine ( a slap in the face to God) to take blame out of focus of our sin and put distance between man and the whole purpose Christ appeared:

Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

We crucified Christ through our sins. Cause and effect, The sin offering of Christ is a sacrifice as a purpose to turn back to God and move away from sin. When you realize that your sin is responsible for the death of the sin offering, and you have a contrite and repentant spirit then you will flee from sin. Because God has commanded an offering to be made for sin, this is an act of righteousness through faith.

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

I don't have all day to go through Roman's, and the deceivers have made a bloody mess and mauled it's wisdom. In short: The Law increased sin and sin increased Grace, because through our sin we become righteous. Why? Because Christ our sin offering was killed and we receive justification, according to the commandment that we must bring a sin offering. And some deceivers then might say: We should then sin more that grace shall abound but Paul said this:

Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Rom 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Rom 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

It's not a substitution offering but rather if anything, an identification that we died with him because TRUE justice is that every man should die for his own sin, and the idea of God punishing the righteous for the wicked is PURE HOGWASH:

Deu 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Now Harry really didn't say much of anything significant which would convince me of the resurrection, and He made no mention of the scriptures, and Paul said: "according to the scriptures". What scriptures do you think Paul used to prove that Christ was resurrected:

This is critical for the sake of the Gospel which is duplicatable, and is as well a primary catalyst to faith.
In fact the Gospel is the fundamental precursor to establishing the Spiritual Temple in Christ.

If you were Jewish, you might have an idea of a chapter in the law which required ordinances to be fulfilled in order to establish the temple operations, have any idea? What do you think? Any guesses.

1Co 15:29 Else what shall they do which are baptized (cleansed) for (because of) the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?

Rom 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Why would God create a law for purifying from death if there is no resurrection?

Think on all this, have a great day.

Clint

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

The dark night of the soul..."there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour"..."My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"...“For judgment I came into this world, that those who do not see may see, and those who see may become blind.”

“Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."

Perception is everything...as in the question asked in the garden "Where art thou?" The five senses cannot 'see' "the kingdom is within you"...not an over here or over there...being brought to the end of 'self' takes us back to the beginning...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Notice the words "which also ye have received"...some have yet to receive it, but reject it by building idols in the mind (of man) as an image to worship, which has everything to do with where one is perceiving from...

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Truth cast down becomes a serpent in our garden...high and lifted up, we stand in victory as a begotten son as surely as Christ...the firstborn among many brethren. Perceiving the spirit of Christ as something outside of us, separate is divided, not one...is not being single of eye.

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ironsides was correct to bring up 1 Cor. 15:1-4, for most people who talk about the Gospel are not aware of those scriptures, and He is quite correct to show the relevance of the resurrection. He errs. greatly when He says that the gospel has nothing to do with repentance:

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
Luk 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
Luk 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
Luk 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Luk 24:48 And ye are witnesses of these things.
Luk 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

Today's candy coated so called gospel adopts sin as just a reality of being in the flesh, and the idea of "vicarious death of Christ" is a great abomination that the world has accepted to just ignore sin and find excuses to just live WITH it. The world (satan) came up with this doctrine ( a slap in the face to God) to take blame out of focus of our sin and put distance between man and the whole purpose Christ appeared:

Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

We crucified Christ through our sins. Cause and effect, The sin offering of Christ is a sacrifice as a purpose to turn back to God and move away from sin. When you realize that your sin is responsible for the death of the sin offering, and you have a contrite and repentant spirit then you will flee from sin. Because God has commanded an offering to be made for sin, this is an act of righteousness through faith.

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

I don't have all day to go through Roman's, and the deceivers have made a bloody mess and mauled it's wisdom. In short: The Law increased sin and sin increased Grace, because through our sin we become righteous. Why? Because Christ our sin offering was killed and we receive justification, according to the commandment that we must bring a sin offering. And some deceivers then might say: We should then sin more that grace shall abound but Paul said this:

Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Rom 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Rom 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

It's not a substitution offering but rather if anything, an identification that we died with him because TRUE justice is that every man should die for his own sin, and the idea of God punishing the righteous for the wicked is PURE HOGWASH:

Deu 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Now Harry really didn't say much of anything significant which would convince me of the resurrection, and He made no mention of the scriptures, and Paul said: "according to the scriptures". What scriptures do you think Paul used to prove that Christ was resurrected:

This is critical for the sake of the Gospel which is duplicatable, and is as well a primary catalyst to faith.
In fact the Gospel is the fundamental precursor to establishing the Spiritual Temple in Christ.

If you were Jewish, you might have an idea of a chapter in the law which required ordinances to be fulfilled in order to establish the temple operations, have any idea? What do you think? Any guesses.

1Co 15:29 Else what shall they do which are baptized (cleansed) for (because of) the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?

Rom 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Why would God create a law for purifying from death if there is no resurrection?

Think on all this, have a great day.

Clint

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Clint....I kinda got lost in all of that info...could you tell me in a nutshell the plan of salvation that you believe? Thanking you in advance....Sam

Your looking for the Mcdonalds of salvation order/pickup and drive off into eternal life, fast and fixed.
You can get that on tv in 30 seconds.

Do you believe that Christ died in your stead and all you have to do is believe? Then any church will do.
Do you know what righteousness is?

Rev 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Righteousness is salvation! A Jew's idea of righteousness is different than a Christian's. In fact most Christians likely don't even know what righteousness is. In short, righteousness is the keeping of the commandments.

In Christ is a Christian's righteousness, but is that a substitutional thing of Him doing it in your stead or you doing it through Him. Paul said in Romans:

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
Rom 14:18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.
Rom 14:19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

Righteousness begins at the realization that you crucified Him (Christ) through your sins, unless you believe as the churches of the world that God had His Son killed in your stead (place) so that He could forgive you. The vicarious death and righteousness of Christ separates you from having any responsibilities at all so you can do whatever you want and have so-called imputed righteousness as well. So all you have to do is believe. This doctrine is the basis for the great success and prosperity of the world's church's today:

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Dan 8:12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

You will do well as a member of about any church unless you seek the truth.

The truth is that Christ is made righteousness to sinners for it is a commandment that one must have a sin offering for their sin:

Sincerely:
Clint

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Your looking for the Mcdonalds of salvation order/pickup and drive off into eternal life, fast and fixed.
You can get that on tv in 30 seconds.

Do you believe that Christ died in your stead and all you have to do is believe? Then any church will do.
Do you know what righteousness is?

Rev 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Righteousness is salvation! A Jew's idea of righteousness is different than a Christian's. In fact most Christians likely don't even know what righteousness is. In short, righteousness is the keeping of the commandments.

In Christ is a Christian's righteousness, but is that a substitutional thing of Him doing it in your stead or you doing it through Him. Paul said in Romans:

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
Rom 14:18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.
Rom 14:19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

Righteousness begins at the realization that you crucified Him (Christ) through your sins, unless you believe as the churches of the world that God had His Son killed in your stead (place) so that He could forgive you. The vicarious death and righteousness of Christ separates you from having any responsibilities at all so you can do whatever you want and have so-called imputed righteousness as well. So all you have to do is believe. This doctrine is the basis for the great success and prosperity of the world's church's today:

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Dan 8:12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

You will do well as a member of about any church unless you seek the truth.

The truth is that Christ is made righteousness to sinners for it is a commandment that one must have a sin offering for their sin:

Sincerely:
Clint

Upvote 0