• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Japheth is white. Genesis 9:27

Discussion in 'Controversial Christian Theology' started by Alpha-and-Omega, Jun 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+21,917
    Anglican
    Married
    Hams sons are not from Ham?

2. RDKirk

RDKirk Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner Supporter

+11,056
    Christian
    Married
    Scripture does not lump the descendants of Ham as "Ham" but makes the explicit distinction of his sons because each has a distinct future through the scripture.

3. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+21,917
    Anglican
    Married
    OK. That's worth saying. I was simply pointing out that the conventional, traditional explanation is that the races are descended in the way I arranged them, from the three sons. Another poster had put them in a different order.

4. Alpha-and-Omega

Alpha-and-Omega New Member

+7
    France
    Christian
    Private
    Nothing you have said can serve to invalidate this argument.

Unless of course, you are trying to contest the “zero sum” doctrine in geopolitics.

5. Alpha-and-Omega

Alpha-and-Omega New Member

+7
    France
    Christian
    Private
    The fact that there is no colour difference in heaven doesn’t change the fact that God created the different colours on the earth (Acts 17:26), and such a difference is meaningful.

6. RDKirk

RDKirk Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner Supporter

+11,056
    Christian
    Married
    However:
    From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

Note the bolded.

But now, these verses:

Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations...

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.

What God split asunder in the Old Testament, He joins in the New Testament to be a kingdom of His special possession drawn out of all earthly nations.

7. Der Alter

Der Alter This is me about 1 yr. old. Supporter

+2,494
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    You have no argument to refute, just your unsupported opinion probably provided to you by a "teacher" in the religious group you associate with. I quoted the definition of Japeth from the world renowned Bauer, Danker, Arndt, Gingrich Hebrew lexicon
    If you think "zero sum" is relevant here provide you evidence.

8. Jipsah

Jipsah Blood Drinker

+1,593
    Anglican
    Married
    US-Others
    Not white, blue.

9. Jipsah

Jipsah Blood Drinker

+1,593
    Anglican
    Married
    US-Others
    What is the basis for that belief?

10. Jipsah

Jipsah Blood Drinker

+1,593
    Anglican
    Married
    US-Others
    Scandalous

11. Jipsah

Jipsah Blood Drinker

+1,593
    Anglican
    Married
    US-Others
    Who has validated it? Or do you simply consider it axiomatic?

12. Jipsah

Jipsah Blood Drinker

+1,593
    Anglican
    Married
    US-Others
    And the meaning is?

13. Tone

Tone Star Fish Radiant Supporter

+2,587
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Frostbite white...

14. FreeinChrist

FreeinChrist CF Advisory team Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

+9,933
    Belize
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    ADVISOR HAT

This thread is closed. We don't need Christian Identity or white nationalist type of arguments ihere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.