✟82,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Each of the Readings today is beautiful and deserves our time to prayerfully listen to God’s Word to us. Hopefully by God’s Grace many of us will listen with the ears of our hearts, and be blessed by all we hear from Him – even as our Mother Mary heard Him on this earth.

I’m posting only the Alleluia and the Gospel for today:

Alleluia (Cf. 2 Thes 2:14) - " God has called us through the Gospel to possess the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Gospel - (Jn 2:1-11)

There was a wedding at Cana in Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there. Jesus and His disciples were also invited to the wedding. When the wine ran short, the mother of Jesus said to Him, “They have no wine.” And Jesus said to her, “Woman, how does your concern affect me? My hour has not yet come.” His mother said to the servers, “Do whatever He tells you.” Now there were six stone water jars there for Jewish ceremonial washings, each holding twenty to thirty gallons. Jesus told them, “Fill the jars with water.” So they filled them to the brim. Then he told them, “Draw some out now and take it to the headwaiter.” So they took it. And when the headwaiter tasted the water that had become wine, without knowing where it came from — although the servers who had drawn the water knew —, the headwaiter called the bridegroom and said to him, “Everyone serves good wine first, and then when people have drunk freely, an inferior one; but you have kept the good wine until now.” Jesus did this as the beginning of His signs at Cana in Galilee and so revealed His glory, and His disciples began to believe in Him.

God does all things well. Let us ponder this Gospel with Mary our Mother, who is the New Eve, even as Her Son is the New Adam. Let us ask the Holy Spirit to enable us to hear truly all we need to hear. Amen

Reactions: Michie