Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi Natsumi, good question. But being that your question comes in line after the things I was discussing and inquiring about with brinny, you may have to help me understand what you mean in your question. :cool:

I will check your conversation first then get back to you :)

Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Stop spreading conspiracy theories about people just because you don't like their ministry. I don't really care for it either but bearing false witness is not OK.

Arent we discussing this very thing in this thread? Isnt that the point of this thread is to discuss their real or sheddy gospel?

Just because someone raises a valid point that may disagree with you does not mean it is bearing false witness.

Do you 100% know the dynamic and heart of both ministries and what goes on behind the scenes?

Reactions: Romans 8
Upvote 0

Romans 8

Site Supporter
Feb 16, 2019
Canada
✟137,253.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Stop spreading conspiracy theories about people just because you don't like their ministry. I don't really care for it either but bearing false witness is not OK.

This is not a conspiracy theory. Jesus Culture was birthed by Bethel Church in Redding California. Hillsong, fully endorses the NAR and Bethel. By their endorsement they are guilty. This is biblical, this is what Jesus taught. I have already posted scripture to support this.

People in the limelight with influence such as teachers, Pastors, and the like are held more accountable than the average joe. These people are leading people to hell. I am not overstating this.

Because of who these bands endorse, when you are subject to them, you are subject to Bethel church. If anyone tries to claim that Bethel church is not satanic, then you my friend do not have the Holy Spirit within you.

Upvote 0

Romans 8

Site Supporter
Feb 16, 2019
Canada
✟137,253.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So back to the OP.

Do you believe there are too many, too little or no examples of symbolism pointing to dark subjects in their videos and Easter celebrations?

Like I've pointed out through the whole thread...it's not just about jesus culture/hillsong's music and lyrics. It's who they represent: Bethel church.

But yeah, if people watch the Easter celebration by hillsong London and cannot see the evil in it, God help them.

• Agree
Reactions: Natsumi Lam
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
This is not a conspiracy theory. Jesus Culture was birthed by Bethel Church in Redding California. Hillsong, fully endorses the NAR and Bethel. By their endorsement they are guilty. This is biblical, this is what Jesus taught. I have already posted scripture to support this.

But how is "sozo" satanic or the name of a demon? That's just silly. It's just some dudes laying on the floor and hoping God does stuff to them. It's unusual, yeah, and would probably freak out the folks at my church, but everybody prays in their own way.

Upvote 0

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But how is "sozo" satanic or the name of a demon? That's just silly. It's just some dudes laying on the floor and hoping God does stuff to them. It's unusual, yeah, and would probably freak out the folks at my church, but everybody prays in their own way.

Why does it sound silly that a demon could share the same name? Do you know all their names? Aka Jezebel is a great example.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Why does it sound silly that a demon could share the same name? Aka Jezebel is a great examplr.

There's a girl at church named Delilah, does that mean she's evil? Or just that her parents thought it was a pretty name, despite the fact it means "faithless" in Hebrew?

Upvote 0

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There's a girl at church named Delilah, does that mean she's evil?

Why do you believe a demon cant share a name aka Jezebel?

Again...do you believe all demons share the same name or function? Do you know all their names? Nor do i but i do know some use certain names to identify their function?

Back to the OP of Bethel. Do you think it is possible that there could be shadiness going on?

Upvote 0

Romans 8

Site Supporter
Feb 16, 2019
Canada
✟137,253.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

What Bill Johnson of Bethel church has done is take a biblical word, and make a practice out of it. The problem with that is they work with demons, which they call the holy spirit, but it's not the holy spirit, it's another spirit. It's deception is all.

With everything Satanic, they take God's creation and things of God and they invert everything, and counterfeit it. It becomes rather obvious after you study what he's done and doing. I believe all Christians should be familiar with his works so they are not so easily deceived. I'm shocked at how much Christians unknowingly defend the works of Satan.

We need to be careful of this because attributing the works of Satan to God is the inverse of blaspheming the Holy Spirit and I think just as serious of a sin. And this is yet another deception.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Why do you believe a demon cant share a name aka Jezebel?

Again...do you believe all demons share the same name or function? Do you know all their names? Nor do i but i do know some use certain names to identify their function?

Back to the OP of Bethel. Do you think it is possible that there could be shadiness going on?

Names of demons simply aren't important. This is bordering on superstition in my mind. It's not relevant to salvation. @ViaCrucis had a post about this, I believe, about witches, and the same thing applies. The average layman does not need to know about exorcism or demonology, it is a dangerous and unwholesome subject.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Like I said, people have different ways to pray, whether they are Christian or Hindu. It's not for me to judge these things needlessly. Jesus said by their fruit we will know them. God doesn't care about religious piety or exactly how you pray, but he does care about doing justice and loving mercy.

Upvote 0

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Names of demons simply aren't important. This is bordering on superstition in my mind. It's not relevant to salvation. @ViaCrucis had a post about this, I believe, about witches, and the same thing applies. The average layman does not need to know about exorcism or demonology, it as dangerous and unwholesome subject.

We are instructed by God to deliver the captives and drive out demons. I will leave it at that since CF does not permit such discussion.

Back to the OP. I agree with Romans 8.

Upvote 0

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Names of demons simply aren't important. This is bordering on superstition in my mind. It's not relevant to salvation. @ViaCrucis had a post about this, I believe, about witches, and the same thing applies. The average layman does not need to know about exorcism or demonology, it as dangerous and unwholesome subject.

Just remember even Jesus asked the name of the demons in Mark 5.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Like I said, people have different ways to pray, whether they are Christian or Hindu. It's not for me to judge these things needlessly. Jesus said by their fruit we will know them. God doesn't care about religious piety or exactly how you pray, but he does care about doing justice and loving mercy.

Then why are you in this thread if not to "judge"

Not all Christ did was relevent to salvation exclusively...nor do we do what is only relevent to salvation.

• Agree
Reactions: Romans 8
Upvote 0

Romans 8

Site Supporter
Feb 16, 2019
Canada
✟137,253.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

This whole thread is based on spiritual warfare, meanwhile you're fighting FOR the enemy. Who needs Satan when we have Christians who fight for him?

• Agree
Upvote 0

Romans 8

Site Supporter
Feb 16, 2019
Canada
✟137,253.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not all Christ did was relevent to salvation exclusively...nor do we do what is only relevent to salvation.

That's correct. Most of the healings done by Jesus include deliverance.

• Winner
Upvote 0