Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,549.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Again, proving my point. There is no way to disprove a negative (Bradley not being in the picture) other than to point out that Bradley never denied being there and nobody else claims to have been there. Different photos taken at different times have some variation in detail.

And, outside of Bradley, who gained anything? Maybe the "real guy" and Bradley agreed to carry on the error because "real guy" was shy.

##BTW, I had trouble with the Blaze link (The Blaze apparently causes nausea and vomiting in my computer), so I went to another source, which might or might not be exactly the same.

Bradley claim to his death having been in the picture. There was more than one "take," and it's likely the Marines changed positions from one image to another (such as from one side of the pole to the other). It's quite possible he was in it--accurately and truly recalling his participation--without accurately recalling exactly which person was him in the particular image that was finally chosen.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,445.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Again, proving my point. There is no way to disprove a negative (Bradley not being in the picture) other than to point out that Bradley never denied being there and nobody else claims to have been there. Different photos taken at different times have some variation in detail.

And, outside of Bradley, who gained anything? Maybe the "real guy" and Bradley agreed to carry on the error because "real guy" was shy.

##BTW, I had trouble with the Blaze link (The Blaze apparently causes nausea and vomiting in my computer), so I went to another source, which might or might not be exactly the same.

Nobody else claiming to have been there is not all that significant in this instance.

It seems 3 of the people identified in the photo died within a few days of the photo being taken.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Which still proves it a staged photo. The photographer himself asserts that particular image was the result of several "takes."

But it was not a staged photo. In fact the photographer almost missed taking it.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nobody else claiming to have been there is not all that significant in this instance.

It seems 3 of the people identified in the photo died within a few days of the photo being taken.

How many Seal Team members have claimed to be the one having shot Bin Laden? But then, times were different.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The nice thing about a conspiracy theory is that one only has to point out a few discrepancies. Nevermind explaining how a myriad of other information doesn't support said theory.

I think HYDRA is behind it.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0