• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I've recently discovered I have heart disease

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoyforJESUS

Jesus Others Yourself
Nov 28, 2006
Cumberland Maryland
✟42,655.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I've had a heart attack :( .

One of those silent one's.

I'm taking Klonopin for anxiety.

It's helping a lot.

But it's hard, just knowing.
Auntie, my friend I lift you up in prayer.

Father God, Grant to Auntie, freedom from fear of this heart problem that she has found about it. Lead the Doctors to proper treatment. Guide her to do all she can to help her health. Hold her close to you Father. In your son's name Jesus Christ Amen

Upvote 0

Auntie

THANK YOU JESUS!!
Apr 16, 2002
Visit site
✟27,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Auntie, my friend I lift you up in prayer.

Father God, Grant to Auntie, freedom from fear of this heart problem that she has found about it. Lead the Doctors to proper treatment. Guide her to do all she can to help her health. Hold her close to you Father. In your son's name Jesus Christ Amen

Thank you sweetie! :hug:

It's been really hard. I just found this out on Thurs. the 28th. It's scary. My mind is thinking I might have another attack. I'm trying to stay calm. For the most part, I'm doing okay. I'm trying real hard to sink deep down into Jesus' arms. And let Him take care of me.

Because of the Holidays, it will be a while before I'm able to get an appointment with the cardiologist. So I'm in a kind of "limbo" currently.

If I get in a bad way, I'll go to the ER.

This is all new to me. I don't know what to do, what to think.

Prayers are MOST greatly appreciated!! :hug: :amen:

Upvote 0

JohnPeter

Feb 1, 2007
Somewhere.
Visit site
✟15,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
AU-Labor
Hello, Auntie.

I'm sorry to hear about your heart attack. The truth is you can't do anything about the one you have had. But, it is very possible to take control over your lifestyle and other factors that will very much help to prevent another heart attack.

I'm sure you have seen a cardiologist, and you might even still be under the care of one. They would have gone through the diet and exercise, precautions and warning signs with you. If not, then please feel free to message me, and I will send you some information on these things to help you out.

God bless you deeply. May He indeed let you know He is so close to you. You have nothing to fear, only everything to gain, and much much more life to live. He is willing and able to make life abound to you. :)

God bless.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.