United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
w62275079.gif

Welcome to Christian Forums! My name is Tatiana and I'm a senior moderator for the Friendship Team, which helps to watch over this forum (New Member Intros forum). Please let me know if I can assist you while you enjoy some time around CF... there's ALOT to know so it can be a little tricky.

I'm also the coordinator for the team in the CF Welcoming Committee. So I'm very dedicated to our new members and getting them caught up around the site. Here are few suggestions on getting around the areas that I have help moderate.

First off... every member should read the CF rules so that you know what is alloweable here (we try to keep this site clean for our younger members and Christian-oriented, while we do welcome those of other beliefs). Also, if you're wondering about all our different faith icons, you can learn about them here: List of Faith Icons.

Now to learn more about the site, you can check out the following areas:
Announcements
CF How-To
Discuss Rules & Staff Team Policy

If there is something you have a question about and you haven't been able to find it yet, please feel free to private message me (aka pm... you'll need 5 posts before you can send out pm's though). ;)

Okay... now let me introduce you to the Friendship Team area (the forums my team helps watch over basically). It's broken up into different smaller areas (usually dealing with one broad subject):

Recreation:
New Member Intros, Face the Board (Open), Friendship Court, Recreation Room, Members' News, Members' Praise.

Hobbies: General Hobbies, Arts & Hanicrafts, Recipe Exchange, The Gardening Forum, D.I.Y. Home Improve, Anime & Manga, Collectibles, Photography, Storm Chasers, Outdoors & Nature, Genealogy, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Writers Guild, Dance, Chess.

Entertainment: The Small Screen, The Box Office, The Broadway Stage, The Radio Waves, The Gamers Zone, The Book Club, The Graphic Novels.

Music: Secular Music, Praise & Worship, Contemporary Christian, Hymns & Gospel, Jazz & Blues, Classical, Country & Bluegrass.

Musicians: Lets Jam!, Vocals, Guitar, Piano & Keyboard, Bass, Drums & Percussion, Woodwind & Brass, Strings, PA/AV/ Stage Crews, Recording, Songwriting.

Sports: General Sports, Football (US), Football (Soccer), Rugby and AFL, Basketball, Baseball, Cricket, Tennis, Golf, Hockey, Motorsports, Winter Sports, Martial Arts, Boxing/Wrestling.

Personal: Fitness & Health, Personal Finances, Cars & Bikes, Pets & Animal Friends, Work & Employment, Around the World, Education & Homework, Public Speaking, Fashion & CLothing, Beauty & Cosmetics, Home Management.

Professions: Engineering, Charity & Social Work, Medical, Information Technology, Education, Hospitality, Legal, Emergency Services, Management, Media, Drivers & Truckers, Military.

Regional: Expatriates, US- Mid Atlantic, US- Mid West, US- Mountain West, US- New England, US- Pacific West, US- South East, US- South West, CA- Canadian, UK- British & Ireland, AU/NZ0 Australian and New Zealand, Asia, Other Regions, Native Americans, Latin, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Scandinavian, Sign Language.

Woot... that's alot of forums. :swoon:

We're a very friendly bunch here, so please don't hesitate to jump into conversations and make some friends. God bless and once again... welcome to the site!!

~Tatiana
Friendship Team Senior Moderator
CF Welcoming Angel Committee-- Friendship Team Coordinator
w62110740.gif

t62275071.gif

PS Please send a Staff member (you can pm me and I can forward it to the right staff member... though you need 5 posts before you can pm) the correct faith icon you want to put in your profile. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome to Christian Forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here and I pray your spirit will be lifted and your heart will have found a new home.

"Stay" is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary.
-Amos Bronson Alcott

I sought to hear the voice of God
And climbed the topmost steeple,
But God declared: "Go down again-
I dwell among the people."
John Henry Newman

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums