Colorado
✟33,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As waiting for results of brothers biopsy even all the drs keep saying" it's not good" as it involves a prostate cancer of 10 years now a mass on his liver and pancreas. My little brother died of leukemia at 10 my mom of breast cancer at 60 I myself had my own bout at 37 I am so grateful for each day each person who isn't sick and yet as we face this next according to the drs very probable battle as much as I am happy to see him go to the Lord, what a beautifully thing I am seriously angry at life stomping me feet and wanting to say no to seeing this awful disease once again I know I have a grief book somewhere gonna find it, but golly! Just needing to vent really I've always managed pretty well before our God has always held us I feel so very weak and exhausted this time

Johnny4ChristJesus

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2017
Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I won't even pretend to understand I know what you are going through. I am so saddened that you have had to carry such an ongoing burden. I thank God for keeping you through all the storms. May God bless you and strengthen you again! He is certainly able. When I read the context of Philippians 4:13, I can certainly see how God has enabled and empowered you to get through what you have been through, based on your testimony. Since God has taken care of you before, I know He will do it again. Again, I am so saddened for what you have had to endure. May God bless you and strengthen you!

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Seadish

Oct 16, 2018
Colorado
✟33,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I won't even pretend to understand I know what you are going through. I am so saddened that you have had to carry such an ongoing burden. I thank God for keeping you through all the storms. May God bless you and strengthen you again! He is certainly able. When I read the context of Philippians 4:13, I can certainly see how God has enabled and empowered you to get through what you have been through, based on your testimony. Since God has taken care of you before, I know He will do it again. Again, I am so saddened for what you have had to endure. May God bless you and strengthen you!
I guess I just have to work thru the emotions of it for a bit ty so much He will carry me thru this too, I'm just tired

Upvote 0

Johnny4ChristJesus

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2017
Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I guess I just have to work thru the emotions of it for a bit ty so much He will carry me thru this too, I'm just tired

I can certainly understand being tired of the battle. I've been through some stuff, too, as has my wife and I can certainly say that there are times we are tired/worn out and wondering just how we are gonna make it through another day and just like in your case, we trust God and endure (hang on) until His refreshing comes. And, He always brings the refreshing. Again, may God bless you in this extremely challenging personal time for you!

Reactions: WESTOZZIE
Upvote 0

MyGivenNameIsKeith

Oct 16, 2017
xcxb xcvb n bv b
✟33,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As waiting for results of brothers biopsy even all the drs keep saying" it's not good" as it involves a prostate cancer of 10 years now a mass on his liver and pancreas. My little brother died of leukemia at 10 my mom of breast cancer at 60 I myself had my own bout at 37 I am so grateful for each day each person who isn't sick and yet as we face this next according to the drs very probable battle as much as I am happy to see him go to the Lord, what a beautifully thing I am seriously angry at life stomping me feet and wanting to say no to seeing this awful disease once again I know I have a grief book somewhere gonna find it, but golly! Just needing to vent really I've always managed pretty well before our God has always held us I feel so very weak and exhausted this time
Though I don't know the specifics aside from your brief words, I can empathize as my grandfather passed away several months ago. Throughout the endeavor I saw God preparing my dad and grandmother's heart for what was to come, as he had fallen and it took a little over 2 months for the trauma to take his life. In similar fashion, I've had God prepare my own heart with it, and others who have gone throughout my life in similar ways to soften my heart in such ways to be more loving to others in need to support and strengthen them. In such ways it has helped to increase my faith in Him, and undoubtedly glorifying Him in ways I never knew. But through it all, the love he does give us, through grief and all, I remember one verse in particular that shed new light when all seemed dark. Jeremiah 29:11 says that the Lord has plans to prosper us and not to harm us, for peace, and not evil. Romans 8:28 says all things work together for good for those who love God. So the things we go through in times like these are for our benefit believe it or not. We are strongest when we are weak. He is near to the broken hearted. Prayers for you as I know the Lord is doing a wonderful thing in your life. Do not be afraid for he is with you. His goodness and healing will come as a river overfloweth its banks. The Lord prompts us to come to Him, so that you can reason together as his name is Wonderful, Counselor.... talk with him.

Upvote 0

Seadish

Oct 16, 2018
Colorado
✟33,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can certainly understand being tired of the battle. I've been through some stuff, too, as has my wife and I can certainly say that there are times we are tired/worn out and wondering just how we are gonna make it through another day and just like in your case, we trust God and endure (hang on) until His refreshing comes. And, He always brings the refreshing. Again, may God bless you in this extremely challenging personal time for you!
Much needed encouragement and I totally know I'm not the only to go thru such things and I have to know He will refresh me again much needed to hear ty

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Much love to you, ... your brother, and your family.

There is much suffering in this life. Thank God it is not a forever assignment.

Try to REST and let God do all of the heavy lifting. Ask Him and allow Him to comfort you as you walk the path He's laid out for you. Try to flow with His plan ... try not to rail against it. Ask Him to uplift your soul daily (or as often as needed) to bring you through this.

I will be praying for you, ... your brother, and your family.

Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way. Amen ...

Upvote 0

Seadish

Oct 16, 2018
Colorado
✟33,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Much love to you, ... your brother, and your family.

There is much suffering in this life. Thank God it is not a forever assignment.

Try to REST and let God do all of the heavy lifting. Ask Him and allow Him to comfort you as you walk the path He's laid out for you. Try to flow with His plan ... try not to rail against it. Ask Him to uplift your soul daily (or as often as needed) to bring you through this.

I will be praying for you, ... your brother, and your family.

Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way. Amen ...
ty for that

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums