I've felt unforgiven for a while,lately I believe I am cursed/under demonic stronghold, please help

Live for God

Apr 23, 2013
✟7,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi.

Jesus forgives everything, except anybody who takes the mark of the beast 666 on the forehead or the right hand.

I want to share my crazy, crazy story.

I have anxiety and spend much more time alone, maybe a reason why stupid thoughts/ idea's come to me, but I'm more concerned of being under demonic attack

over recent years I have had an obsession with barcodes, and I think it's demonic.
I had the urge last year to touch the barcode from store item's onto my forehead while I pleasure myself ( MB) , I liked the feeling of being controlled.
I made a strict promise to myself last year to never do that again and 9 months on I haven't done it since.
Recently I bought temporary barcode tattoo's ( and they can actually scan) and applied them on my legs and left arm. I stopped buying them 2 months ago but I still get strong urges to buy them again, more recently I got another thought, to buy a barcode scanner and more temporary barcode tattoo's and scan them on my skin, I even put in a bid on Ebay but retracted it after MBing.

when I go the shops and see barcodes being scanned I fantasize about them .
I just feel so obsessed with the barcodes, I just think it's demonic and I now want to break this thing, demonic stronghold or whatever it is, it feel's like a sort of demonic attack on my mind.
every time after I MB about them I feel instant regret and that I feel I know it's wrong.

Maybe it could also be that I like being rebellious as I was brought up to be wary and to steer clear of bar codes.

I have done well resisting buying the temp tattoo's lately, but I get the urge to buy and apply them constantly, I think about them almost as soon as I wake up and just before I sleep, like being tormented.

I feel guilty of what I have done previously, that being applying temporary upc barcodes to my legs and left arm, and also for touching barcodes from products to my forehead. I also feel guilty about the thoughts I get regarding barcodes,

I feel scared sometimes that Jesus may not forgive me for that ^^

Do you think he will if I can stay repented, and never do it again? I have sought forgiveness, I just don't feel it. some days I feel I am already lost and I may as well just keep doing it,

I've tried to explain my situation although I have much more to the story. I am not good at expressing/explaining myself but I do hope you can give some input.
please state if you think I am forgiven and if you think I am under demonic attack?

thank you and
God Bless