I've been taking MSM since 1999... awesome stuff....

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This webpage is a summary of the book......
and from nineteen years of using MSM /nutritional sulphur... I can
testify that every word in the book is true.

I think that this may be the easiest way to detoxify our bodies.

www.msm-info.com/

• Informative
Reactions: paul1149

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Here is the book that I read back in 1999.....

https://www.amazon.ca/Miracle-MSM-Natural-Solution-Pain/dp/0425172651

41CjKTNtQXL.jpg

"Here is something natural, a supplement that appears to be safe and is helping many people. Why shouldn't you be one of them?"—William Regelson, M.D., co-author of The Melatonin Miracle

MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is the first safe, natural, side-effect-free remedy for many types of pain and inflammatory conditions. In this authoritative look at MSM, Drs. Stanley Jacob and Ronald Lawrence reveal how to tap into the benefits of this amazing "miracle" compound. Experienced in the successful treatment of thousands of patients for pain, they explain how to take MSM—how much, when, with what foods, and in what form—to relieve pain in its many varieties, including:

• Degenerative arthritis
  • Chronic back pain
  • Chronic headache
  • Muscle pain
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Tendintis and bursitis
  • Carpal tunnel syndrome
  • TMJ
  • Post-traumatic pain and inflammation
  • Allergies
  • and more

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Interesting. I may give this a try. thanks.

Thank you for commenting.......
I recommend drinking extra water along with MSM because rapid and easy detoxification what it did for myelf, my wife... and several other people I know who tried it for a number of months and years.

http://www.msm-info.com/#Cell Membrane

Cell Membrane Permeability

All cells (and all organelles within cells) are surrounded by membranes. A membrane consists of two layers of molecules situated opposite of one another and consisting of an essential fatty acid on one end, and a sulfur containing amino acid on the other end. The amino acids are interconnected in such a manner that they form a surface into which the proteins and other membrane constituents are inserted and secured. These proteins are necessary for the transport through the cell membrane of many types of nutrients and waste materials.

Sulfur bridges form flexible connections between the cells and the surrounding connective tissues. This allows the cells to retain their elasticity. When sulfur is in short supply, the cell wall hardens, and the cells lose their elasticity. The transport proteins of the membrane become locked, and the membranes become less permeable. This results in a reduced transport of oxygen and nutrients into the cells as well as reduced excretion of waste products from within the cells. This causes a shortage of oxygen and nutrients, and an accumulation of toxic metabolic waste products inside the cells. Reduced vitality and eventually degenerative diseases are the result.

It assists our bodies to detoxify....... and the easiest way to completely rid the body of those toxins as they come out of cells....... is through drinking lots of water.

It also gave me amazing relief from lower back pain and boosted my immune system so that my tendency to get colds and flu and allergies was greatly decreased.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I've had Ulcerative Collitis for over 20 years and it's my goto whenever I get severe bouts of diarrhea. I've never heard of anyone who's had the same experience but it definitely works for me.

it is good to know that it can work on that problem as well..... My wife and I were mostly taking it to decrease certain types of pain.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yes, I'm very familiar with the work of Dr. Batmanghelidj, and I drink 3qts of water a day.

I think I am taking pretty much that amount myself these days.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think I am taking pretty much that amount myself these days.
I actually have backed off since then. With chronic Lyme things change and sometimes I don't tolerate water too well. But I do stay hydrated one way or the other better than in the past.

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I actually have backed off since then. With chronic Lyme things change and sometimes I don't tolerate water too well. But I do stay hydrated one way or the other better than in the past.

Technically MSM is food......
and both my wife and I are taking much higher amounts this past year or two as we get a little older and the normal aches and pains can tend to get worse.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums