Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Revelations 6:13 The sixth seal And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Reactions: beck12
Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Remember the government could be lieing on here fast it's going or how far it's away either way it seems its a biblical event

So "The Government" is lying about
1) How far away it is
2) How fast it's traveling
3) What it is
4) The size of the object

But they're letting us know it's heading towards us? (And that's the one thing not in any report)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

7sForDays

Irregular Member
Apr 23, 2014
✟1,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Can someone enlighten me as to why this is a really big sign again? I'm missing something I think...Thanks much!

I personally would adhere specifically to what Christ said would be the indication of his coming. The Olivet discourse and the Seals in Revelation are the precursor to the end times, in which we are currently seeing the mere beginning of imo.

His coming, and the events surrounding it, are detailed in the only book of the bible that literally describes the "revealing" of Jesus Christ. The Book of Revelation, aptly named.

The first verse is such a huge indicator of the importance of this book.

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

This book is going to be the focus of study more and more in the coming days, a guide for the process by which the end unfolds, culminating with the coming of Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Can someone enlighten me as to why this is a really big sign again? I'm missing something I think...Thanks much!

Because everything is a sign. Apparently.

I don't think any trivial bit of minutia or happenstance that's happened in the last century hasn't been claimed by someone as a sign of the end. And for things to be signs, they don't even have to be real things. People are perfectly willing to make things up completely out from thin air and call it a sign of the times.

In the three plus years I've been on this forum, I've occasioned this sub-forum and have heard just about everything. The only thing everything has in common is that it's come and gone without incident, and that usually means that every few months there's a new cast of characters posting here. With every new cast comes a new set of signs, predictions, and warnings, then when it it all turns out to be nothing at all, they mysteriously vanish, only to be replaced by a new cast with new signs and predictions.

I say "new cast" but quite often people leave, make a new account, and come back. I assume the embarrassment of being wrong means they are trying to save face.

We even used to have a regular here who, every year, had drawn up a list of predictions and claims made that year, with links to the threads/posts, showing whether the predictions failed, came to pass, or were still unverified. As one can guess, basically all of them were fails. The few that weren't simply were predictions for a month/year that hadn't come yet.

But I suppose if you keep on predicting the end of the world, keep claiming everything as a sign, then you up the odds of getting it right. I mean if I pointed and yelled at every person that walked in front of my house and accused them of being a ninja assassin, if I do that with everyone, then if a ninja assassin does happen to walk by, I've upped my odds of pointing him or her out.

-CryptoLutheran

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0