Cologne
✟3,738.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

-> This is a personal Testimony from a Twitter-Follower, who told me how he came to Christ. I was touched by his story, so I asked him to send me a short Video, that I can edit and put it on my Youtube-Channel ('Holy Mood'), so that many people can see and be touched by it.

Now here is the next step:

I want to ask other people, if they'd like to share their story (or share what their heart tells them) to encourage others and be a light in this world!

If you feel like God tells you to do so, let me know or just send (WeTransfer recommended) me your Video per E-Mail: holy-mood@web.de

Let's use Social Media to confess our Faith and serve our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Wish you a blessed day!

-> HolyMood!

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

-> This is a personal Testimony from a Twitter-Follower, who told me how he came to Christ. I was touched by his story, so I asked him to send me a short Video, that I can edit and put it on my Youtube-Channel ('Holy Mood'), so that many people can see and be touched by it.

I want to ask other people, if they'd like to share their story (or share what their heart tells them) to encourage others and be a light in this world!

If you feel like God tells you to do so, let me know or just send (WeTransfer recommended) me your Video per E-Mail: holy-mood@web.de

Let's use Social Media to confess our Faith and serve our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Wish you a blessed day!

-> HolyMood!

Facebook live will get better reach. Post a video every day.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟248,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Tell people to trust in The Messiah for the free gift of Eternal Life.
A personal testimony is not necessary, other religions have personal testimonies. But what they do not have is the God that will give the free gift of Eternal Life.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Wish you a blessed day!

-> HolyMood!
Blessed are the tame and gentle.

Reactions: Joshua E.
Upvote 0

MasterRich

Jesus Saved me on Easter Day! 03/04/2010
Mar 22, 2011
Edinburgh, Scotland UK
Visit site
✟20,048.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, you can see my testimonies on my website and YouTube Channel. If you would like to share these via links so more people can hear how Christ has Saved me among other dreams and visions, please let me know and I can see if I can be of any help. God Bless

https://www.divine-testimonies.co.uk

Divine Testimonies

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Joshua E.

Aug 20, 2019
Cologne
✟3,738.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello, you can see my testimonies on my website and YouTube Channel. If you would like to share these via links so more people can hear how Christ has Saved me among other dreams and visions, please let me know and I can see if I can be of any help. God Bless

https://www.divine-testimonies.co.uk

Divine Testimonies
Thank you very much for that! It is awesome to see!
I love seeing videos like this!
I will definitely share this.
Through the fact that you already put that on Youtube I guess it makes more sence to share the Link on my Social Media than to reupload it. Keep on the good work!
I subscribed to your Channel with my private YT-Channel!
Be blessed and keep on the good work!

Reactions: MasterRich
Upvote 0

MasterRich

Jesus Saved me on Easter Day! 03/04/2010
Mar 22, 2011
Edinburgh, Scotland UK
Visit site
✟20,048.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you very much for that! It is awesome to see!
I love seeing videos like this!
I will definitely share this.
Through the fact that you already put that on Youtube I guess it makes more sence to share the Link on my Social Media than to reupload it. Keep on the good work!
I subscribed to your Channel with my private YT-Channel!
Be blessed and keep on the good work!

You are welcome, please let me know your social media page so I can follow you.

God Bless

Richard

• Friendly
Reactions: Joshua E.
Upvote 0

Joshua E.

Aug 20, 2019
Cologne
✟3,738.00
Country
Germany
Faith