✟3,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1 Timothy 4:1

What follows is a poem or prose I made recently in which I involved controversial statements and have included scripture at the bottom
because I felt I should. Note that I'm not sure what I'm doing with this but should be alright.
poetry is one of the few ways to express yourself without being judged when sincerely made and delivered for legitimate reason. No marketing gimmicks, no concerted efforts to create a passive aggressive narrative or manipulate, No magic either. See links below for references to degenerate works, promoting transhumanism and Nephilim hybridization. If its unfitting I'll just move this to the Junk Drawer in Debate and Discussion.

its ruined

God knows what would become of me if I became successful
seeing what its done to other people
God knows what would happen to me if I had a love life
seeing what its done to other people and what they have done and called a love life
and the seas are polluted beyond care, welfare, or some other rhyme trying to describe the filth that has covered love in the disaster of our day, distaste for the deteriorating desires of our way
genetically ending all life since words have always been the answer
and God is there always
and its safe to say
We have ruined it.

Sex is sacred because its how we all came to be
genetic apocalypse is what it looks like since
we played with the Holy things of God claiming sincerity
and found it was not a game,
Nothing to gain from rhetoric, lobbying
and celebrity acting gigs like professional politics for relatives of the family tree on
the wrong side of humanity,
for thousands of years, dissuading God's Holy Creation
for the sake of unholy trespassers tempting God's sanctuary

We want to know the knowledge of God,
we would like to know Him as though He was a man
that could be deceived with daggers in hand, like a play.

Thieves we are and thieves God sees.
not to mention my greed, murders and gluttony.
The love thing I already covered since its as they say in a state of a
"dumpster on fire rotting in a summer day"

If we're Gods, God was setting us on the right path to inherit the kingdom and
all things but seeing how we dissuaded ourselves from being what is
a man, a woman, a life, a family that is.
an amalgamation of God's Creation will not do
and so all strange flesh will be burned away.
and If I may say so, life is not mend as iron with clay

Hollywood royalty has had their say, with the avante garde art of the likes of
Giger working with the top hollywood film director Ridley Scott to form
a vision of a satanic hope portrayed. Transhumanism, they call it.
The abomination of the end of days.

If you had not noticed, theres the androgynous, mischievous, foul spirit called pepe representing the three frogs deceiving the kings of the earth to the battle of Armageddon, making humor of what is not,
a muse for this generation called cringe as we go over the cliff into the end of days,
having not known sin, or God, good or evil, trusting in man as they have followed into a kingdom of slaves, rather than a kingdom of greater truth, that remains simply till this day and unto eternity, that there is good and there is evil, and they are not one in the same.

New King James Version
nor give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which cause disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith.
1 Timothy 1:4 or devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies, which promote speculation rather than the stewardship of God's work, which is by faith.

New King James Version
for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
Ephesians 4:12 to equip the saints for works of ministry and to build up the body of Christ,

New King James Version
For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.
Matthew 14:5

in this case many claiming they are of Christ and life when their means and will is not attributable to life, or
freedom, or truth, or anything good.

Amplified Bible
For many will come in My name [misusing it, and appropriating the strength of the name which belongs to Me], saying, ‘I am the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed),’ and they will mislead many.
Matthew 24:5 For many will come in My name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.

Revelation 2:20-25
20Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent. 22Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds. 23I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.

24“Now to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this doctrine, who have not known the depths of Satan, as they say, I will put on you no other burden. 25But hold fast what you have till I come.
Revelation 2 NKJV

English Standard Version
Whoever misleads the upright into an evil way will fall into his own pit, but the blameless will have a goodly inheritance.
Proverbs 28:10

King James Bible
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

New King James Version
He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Revelation 13:10

English Standard Version
And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Matthew 16:18

King James Bible
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

New King James Version
I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.
John 14:30

11Behold, the days are coming,
declares the Lord God,
when I will send a famine on the land—
not a famine of bread or a thirst for water,
but a famine of hearing the words of the Lord.
12People will stagger from sea to sea
and roam from north to east,
seeking the word of the Lord,
but they will not find it.
Amos 8:11-12

Amos 8 in general should be read.

References to degenerate works, promoting transhumanism and Nephilim hybridization

H.R. Giger's Artwork that inspired the Alien series by top Hollywood director Ridley Scott
h.r. giger art - Google Search

As you can see there is a representation of Azazel, along with both white and black magic being of the same accord with demons playing the part of enchantments all the while being
the culprits responsible for corruption and destruction.

Pepe the Frog, and its rise from humorous internet meme to full fledged social, political, and spiritual prominence, It arose from being a slightly humorous internet meme to being the logo for unfunny cringe humor, once again, a mischievous spirit that acts as a muse but is the joker in disguise.
The Joker is Pepe the frog personified. Unhinged chaos and cynical madness is the essence of this spirit.
Pepe the Frog - Wikipedia

pepe - Google Search

God Help Us
God Have Mercy On Us All Lord
That Truth and Love May Prevail
In Your Sons Name, Jesus Christ
Amen
The Lord Almighty and Sovereign

The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise as some understand slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish but everyone to come to repentance.

But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar, the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and its works will be laid bare.
2 Peter 3:9-10

For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings.
Hosea 6:6

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: lismore