Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I used to cry a lot, until I came to a point of such utter brokenness, that I was laughing and crying at the same time, just so, so utterly broken, My life was literally falling apart at the seams, I guess I was laughing and crying at the utter "absurdity" of it all that I felt at the time...but, after that, I didn't cry so much anymore, and I remembered that scripture from Revelation 21:4 "And he will wipe every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away...

I feel like that scripture was fulfilled in my life... Now, I still tear up at something very touching (to my heart), but those are tears of love, tears of joy, not of mourning or outcry or pain anymore, which I feel has "passed away" in my life...

I also like to think of Psalms 126:5-6, "Those sowing seed with tears, will reap even with a joyful cry." 6- "The one that without fail goes forth, even weeping, carrying along a bagful of seed, will without fail come in with a joyful cry."

I've sown plenty of tears in my time, but I feel like I'm in the reaping season now, my tears have been turned to joy...

Oh, how I Bless and magnify and glorify God for all that he has done (in my life) I am so, so very thankful, thank you, oh God...

In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0