Texas
✟17,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Is the Deep State Zionist now? When did that happen? That's so nice for them. I've been saying for a while that I hope that nice Deep State becomes Zionist, and now they have. Oh it just warms this old fool's heart.

House of Rothchild has their hands deep in the history of our government, the fed reserve and the major banking institutions.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
So, as someone who is against the Zionist controlled Deep State, and hoping that Trump isn't Zionist controlled opposition, I was wondering what the '4D chess move' might have been, and found it hard to see for a while.

It might be to unite Arab sentiment against Israel and shake up the underlying secret relationship with Israel and Saudi Arabia and their plans for a war against Iran.

Trump just commuted the sentence of a Jewish meatpacker that had used 389 illegal aliens in his plant.

Trump commutes fraud sentence of kosher meatpacker

• Informative
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
House of Rothchild has their hands deep in the history of our government, the fed reserve and the major banking institutions.

The same banks that are celebrating Trump’s tax plan…

Hmm……..

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
You know, Amchel Rothchild, real guy, puts Palpatine to shame. History can be real interesting.

Puts Palpatine to shame! Why you son-of-a-Sargathian-miner, I'll have you know that I am Palpatine, Lord of the Sith, Emperor of the Galactic Empire, Master of the Darkside of the Force, Destroyer of Worlds, and Curator of the greatest My Little Pony collection this side of Hadria VI!

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm sorry, I'm not particularly familiar with your archaic, combustion-based weapons. That is a blaster of some sort?
It's like a blaster but instead of beams of high intensity light they fire small metal projectiles.

Upvote 0

Terminal_Marxicity

Dec 16, 2017
Texas
✟17,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Puts Palpatine to shame! Why you son-of-a-Sargathian-miner, I'll have you know that I am Palpatine, Lord of the Sith, Emperor of the Galactic Empire, Master of the Darkside of the Force, Destroyer of Worlds, and Curator of the greatest My Little Pony collection this side of Hadria VI!

Amchel had money on both side of the Napoleonic wars, and having his scout get him the information on the battle of Waterloo a full day in advance of everyone else, told everyone that Napoleon had won, causing people to sell (him) British bonds for pennies on the dollar only to found out the next they had been swindled. He is said to have increased his already impressive wealth 21x in that one day

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Amchel had money on both side of the Napoleonic wars, and having his scout get him the information on the battle of Waterloo a full day in advance of everyone else, told everyone that Napoleon had won, causing people to sell (him) British bonds for pennies on the dollar only to found out the next they had been swindled. He is said to have increased his already impressive wealth 21x in that one day

I turned a 10 year-old into a mass murderer, enslaved a galaxy, blew up Alderran, and wore brown shoes with a black belt.

Upvote 0

Terminal_Marxicity

Dec 16, 2017
Texas
✟17,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
I turned a 10 year-old into a mass murderer, enslaved a galaxy, blew up Alderran, and wore brown shoes with a black belt.

And got thrown down a power core shaft by said 10 year old thus ending your little reign. The House of Rothchild is $500 trillion strong and owns more governments than you have replaceable henchmen.

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
And got thrown down a power core shaft by said 10 year old thus ending your little reign. The House of Rothchild is $500 trillion strong and owns more governments than you have replaceable henchmen.

That was long ago, in a galaxy far away. Sounds like this Rothchild is an Emperor. Perhaps he could use a Sith Master...

Upvote 0

Terminal_Marxicity

Dec 16, 2017
Texas
✟17,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
if-you-can-poke-royalty-on-their-chest-like-theyre-10725510
That was long ago, in a galaxy far away. Sounds like this Rothchild is an Emperor. Perhaps he could use a Sith Master...

He is the Sith Master, with puppets like Soros doing their bidding.

Who else could poke a Prince?

13724571_1768962623384659_1700412236_n.jpg

if-you-can-poke-royalty-on-their-chest-like-theyre-10725510

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

Dude, Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin blew up Alderran while holding Vader’s leash.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.