Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Many Evangelicals consider Israel key in the whole second coming. Any support of Israel is seen as hastening Jesus's return. I mean, it kind of helps preserve the Jewish state.
Maybe I'm just a weirdo atheist but I don't tend to see bringing on the end of the world to be a very good economic plan.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Maybe I'm just a weirdo atheist but I don't tend to see bringing on the end of the world to be a very good economic plan.

I have never understood how people could be so happy for the end of the world and even pray for it to arrive soon.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

Well, if you honestly believed it was the signal for complete peace, prosperity, and all that, you might. But I think making policies in this idea isn't great.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Some voted for Trump just to make liberals sad. Just imagine how happy they'd be if we're all burning in hell.

• Haha
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, if you honestly believed it was the signal for complete peace, prosperity, and all that, you might. But I think making policies in this idea isn't great.
Peace and prosperity for the chosen few of course.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,113.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Clinton, Bush and Obama all agreed with this US policy.

And, just BTW, the US has every right to put its embassy where we wish. The UN is condemning that choice and attacking the US as we speak. That is there right. And it will cost the UN a lot of money as the US withdraws from more and more voluntary organizations within the UN.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

And, just BTW, the US has every right to put its embassy where we wish. The UN is condemning that choice and attacking the US as we speak. That is there right. And it will cost the UN a lot of money as the US withdraws from more and more voluntary organizations within the UN.

That is fine; those UN positions will probably be filled by radical Islamic States and make the UN takeover of the US even easier. George H.W. Bushes’ New World Order will be fulfilled.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,113.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That is fine; those UN positions will probably be filled by radical Islamic States and make the UN takeover of the US even easier. George H.W. Bushes’ New World Order will be fulfilled.
the US will remain in the UN, and will continue to pay big bucks.

What we cannot do is continue to participate in Assembly organizations that continue to oppose the US by huge votes. As far as the takeover in the Assembly, that has already happened. The US government can do little to stop this other than not to allow them to use US money.

The Security Council is another matter entirely. At many times, a country can be on the outs with the Security Council. That's OK. We continue to work with other permanent members, using our veto when necessary. And yes, we support UN Security Council approved military actions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Playing Russian roulet with Mike Pence while holding Beretta M9 would be a great start.

I am not a fan boy of President Trump, and I didn’t really like Obama or Bush II either but I find things like this are a bit disturbing. The killing of elected officials just rubs me the wrong way.

• Agree
Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private

The UN is attacking the US right now? Without me? They were supposed to wait until the ball drops on Ryan Seacrest! Dang it, now I have to get back to my Death Star.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I am not a fan boy of President Trump, and I didn’t really like Obama or Bush II either but I find things like this are a bit disturbing. The killing of elected officials just rubs me the wrong way.
I at least try to avoid saying stuff like that in the interest of self preservation.

Upvote 0

Terminal_Marxicity

Dec 16, 2017
Texas
✟17,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
So, as someone who is against the Zionist controlled Deep State, and hoping that Trump isn't Zionist controlled opposition, I was wondering what the '4D chess move' might have been, and found it hard to see for a while.

It might be to unite Arab sentiment against Israel and shake up the underlying secret relationship with Israel and Saudi Arabia and their plans for a war against Iran.

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
So, as someone who is against the Zionist controlled Deep SState

Is the Deep State Zionist now? When did that happen? That's so nice for them. I've been saying for a while that I hope that nice Deep State becomes Zionist, and now they have. Oh it just warms this old fool's heart.

Upvote 0