• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ITS NOT JUST ME ?

Discussion in 'For New Christians' started by harko, Nov 24, 2017.

1. harko

harko Member

+93
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Hi brothers and sisters

How to overcome fear? I'm sure I'm not the only one .

2. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+1,146
    Christian
    /nvm

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  3. Halbhh

Halbhh Hubble telescope saw in empty sky....galaxies! Supporter

+1,316
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Think of it this way

26“So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. 29Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.b 30And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."

4. Sarah G

Sarah G Human bean. Supporter

+925
    Netherlands
    Christian
    Married
    I used to have an image of how Christians are: happy, secure, confident, cheerful, friendly, kind, generous, forgiving. They surely would never be worried, anxious, afraid, doubtful, judging, mean, rude, impatient, unkind, addicted, cruel.

Turns out Christians are all kinds of things, ever changing, not static, growing, learning, failing, repenting, trying, messing up, getting up again.

The perfect Christian doesn't exist. Christians who try and make you believe that they never suffer, never sin, never fear, never worry are either lying to you or to themselves (or both).

5. harko

harko Member

+93
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Thankyou knowing I'm not alone helps a lot. Just knowing Jesus accepts me for being me is amazing I can never be perfect, just got to try ! Praise God

6. AGTG

AGTG Well-Known Member It's My Birthday!

+276
    Non-Denom
    Married
    What are you afraid of?

7. harko

harko Member

+93
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    I fear God as I am a sinner!