✟1,158,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Think of it this way

26“So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. 29Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.b 30And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."

Upvote 0

Sarah G

Pro-peace, anti-war, anti-violence.
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2017
Netherlands
✟131,322.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I used to have an image of how Christians are: happy, secure, confident, cheerful, friendly, kind, generous, forgiving. They surely would never be worried, anxious, afraid, doubtful, judging, mean, rude, impatient, unkind, addicted, cruel.

Turns out Christians are all kinds of things, ever changing, not static, growing, learning, failing, repenting, trying, messing up, getting up again.

The perfect Christian doesn't exist. Christians who try and make you believe that they never suffer, never sin, never fear, never worry are either lying to you or to themselves (or both).

• Winner
Reactions: harko
Upvote 0

harko

Nov 15, 2017
liverpool
✟37,473.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I used to have an image of how Christians are: happy, secure, confident, cheerful, friendly, kind, generous, forgiving. They surely would never be worried, anxious, afraid, doubtful, judging, mean, rude, impatient, unkind, addicted, cruel.

Turns out Christians are all kinds of things, ever changing, not static, growing, learning, failing, repenting, trying, messing up, getting up again.

The perfect Christian doesn't exist. Christians who try and make you believe that they never suffer, never sin, never fear, never worry are either lying to you or to themselves (or both).

Thankyou knowing I'm not alone helps a lot. Just knowing Jesus accepts me for being me is amazing I can never be perfect, just got to try ! Praise God

Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0