May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
And I have just been through quite a night of rejection. Big rejection. Small rejection. Unfounded rejection. Old rejection made anew. Heart-aching for God's comfort. It was like the enemy's fiery darts just came raining down on me out of nowhere. He knows that I have a score to settle with him. Everything that he stole from me, killed in my life, and destroyed, I am taking it back, because the Lord is my vindication. The Lord will vindicate me and everything the devil meant for evil will be turned to good. And not only shall what he stole be taken back, what he killed be resurrected, and what he destroyed be restored to me, but I will snatch back what he has stolen from others as well, because he has no rights to it.

And the other thing I have to say is that no matter what the enemy tries to throw at me, there is something that he will never understand and can never take away:

God Loves Me!

And I love Him!

This is my Battle Hymn/Victory Anthem

YouTube - CeCe Winans:Waging War

Reactions: WileyCoyote

Supplanter

There is no charge for awesomeness.
May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: WileyCoyote
Upvote 0

ANM29

Nov 11, 2003
In My Father's Hands..No Safer Place To Be
✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Happy Birthday!

birthday_graphics_18.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
And I have just been through quite a night of rejection. Big rejection. Small rejection. Unfounded rejection. Old rejection made anew. Heart-aching for God's comfort. It was like the enemy's fiery darts just came raining down on me out of nowhere. He knows that I have a score to settle with him. Everything that he stole from me, killed in my life, and destroyed, I am taking it back, because the Lord is my vindication. The Lord will vindicate me and everything the devil meant for evil will be turned to good. And not only shall what he stole be taken back, what he killed be resurrected, and what he destroyed be restored to me, but I will snatch back what he has stolen from others as well, because he has no rights to it.

And the other thing I have to say is that no matter what the enemy tries to throw at me, there is something that he will never understand and can never take away:

God Loves Me!

And I love Him!

This is my Battle Hymn/Victory Anthem

YouTube - CeCe Winans:Waging War

Ah, my dear sister, spoken like a real trooper in Lord Jesus Christ's cavalry.

You hit them low, you hit them high, then follow through with the good old one-two-three.

Ah, to be young again.

The enemy knows very well why HE loves us, and why HIS Lambs and Sheep love HIM.

Nothing new, as it has been going on for nearly 2,000 years.

You keep socking it to Satan and his forces and they will flee.

You keep submitting and drawing near to HIM.

Keep going sister, and in another forty-five years you will be able to look back the same as I do, and you will see that road that was walked was full of a lot of bumps, pot-holes, and curves.

Keep fighting your good fight of faith.

Blessings.:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.