• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

It's my birthday today

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by deanerenata32, Jul 30, 2021.

1. deanerenata32

deanerenata32 New Member

+27
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    I turned 34 today. That is how old I am.

Today I went out to Aubrey's restaurant with my family to eat a meal and then we went shopping and then came back home and baked some cupcakes (I didn't want a traditional cake for my birthday).

I received some gifts: Two books and a wearable blanket for the upcoming autumn season. When it gets really cold (like in the winter) I plan on wearing it around the house in order to keep me warm. I thought it was good investment buying it.

So when is you guys' birthdays?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. GospelS

GospelS Dance.Battle.Music Black.Gold.White Wind.Fire.Oil Supporter

+2,222
    India
    Christian
    Single
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. deanerenata32

deanerenata32 New Member

+27
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    Oh, thank you! It's nice to know that someone is thinking of you. :)

4. .Jeremiah.

.Jeremiah. Active Member

+297
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    happy happy happy birthday to you

sounds like you had a wonderful day

5. deanerenata32

deanerenata32 New Member

+27
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    Yup, I sure did!

Tell me, when is your birthday? So I can wish you a happy birthday as well when the time comes. ;)

6. busrider

busrider New Member

+28
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Happy Birthday! Mine past already and I got money, I still don't know what I want :). I got a Daily Office prayer book from my wife which I always wanted.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. deanerenata32

deanerenata32 New Member

+27
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    Well, if you give it a lot of thought, then you will eventually know what you want. Trust me on this one.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  8. St_Worm2

St_Worm2 Simul Justus et Peccator Supporter

+42,862
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    Hello @deanerenata32, AND :tutu: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :tutu:

I am bit older than you, as I go on Medicare this September 2nd when I turn 65 (though I am not retiring yet). I remember 34, it was a great age (at least it was for me :D).

God bless you!! (Psalms 37:4)

--David

Numbers 6
    24 The LORD bless you and keep you;
    25 The LORD make His face shine upon you,
    And be gracious to you;
    26 The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
    And give you peace.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  9. Old Lady

Old Lady ...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me Angels Team Supporter

+10,934
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    I don't think they had calendars or birthdays back when I appeared. And those storks didn't keep records.

Here's a non-traditional cake for you:
    Birthday Cornbread Cake Iced with Mashed Potatoes Topped with Fried Chicken and Gravy.jpg

Happy Birthday!

10. Blade

Blade Veteran Supporter

+2,705
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Don't now ya.. but HAPPY BDAY! Thank you for sharing and making our day that much better! You are SO blessed!