greeneville
✟10,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I turned 34 today. That is how old I am.

Today I went out to Aubrey's restaurant with my family to eat a meal and then we went shopping and then came back home and baked some cupcakes (I didn't want a traditional cake for my birthday).

I received some gifts: Two books and a wearable blanket for the upcoming autumn season. When it gets really cold (like in the winter) I plan on wearing it around the house in order to keep me warm. I thought it was good investment buying it.

So when is you guys' birthdays?

busrider

Jul 19, 2021
West
✟3,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Today I went out to Aubrey's restaurant with my family to eat a meal and then we went shopping and then came back home and baked some cupcakes (I didn't want a traditional cake for my birthday).

I received some gifts: Two books and a wearable blanket for the upcoming autumn season. When it gets really cold (like in the winter) I plan on wearing it around the house in order to keep me warm. I thought it was good investment buying it.

Happy Birthday! Mine past already and I got money, I still don't know what I want :). I got a Daily Office prayer book from my wife which I always wanted.

• Informative
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,924,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello @deanerenata32, AND :tutu: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :tutu:

I am bit older than you, as I go on Medicare this September 2nd when I turn 65 (though I am not retiring yet). I remember 34, it was a great age (at least it was for me :D).

God bless you!! (Psalms 37:4)

--David

Numbers 6
24 The LORD bless you and keep you;
25 The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
26 The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

I don't think they had calendars or birthdays back when I appeared. And those storks didn't keep records.

Here's a non-traditional cake for you:
Birthday Cornbread Cake Iced with Mashed Potatoes Topped with Fried Chicken and Gravy.jpg

Happy Birthday!

Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums