• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

It's Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennie726

Blessed Mommy & Wife
Feb 20, 2006
Alabama, USA
✟18,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Well the day I have been dreading since February is here.... our twins' due date is today, 7/11. I can actually say I'm ok right now. However, the day has just begun for me and I don't know what today will bring, but I'm going to make the best out of this day. I'm going to go to the cemetery and visit their grave today. I thank God that they are in Heaven right now and I will see them again, and I think I'm beginning to accept things much better now. Though I know the pain will never go away fully, I am better these days and I thank God for that!!

So today, I just want to remember my boys, Zac and Aydan, and say how much they are missed and loved. I hope Jesus is holding them both in His arms.

Jennie726

Blessed Mommy & Wife
Feb 20, 2006
Alabama, USA
✟18,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
llghoney said:
I am sorry for your loss & just as you said lean on Jesus he has your precious angels in his arms.

((HUgS))
Thank you, sweety! *hugs* I'm so thankful to have Jesus to turn to any every situation.

Upvote 0

Jennie726

Blessed Mommy & Wife
Feb 20, 2006
Alabama, USA
✟18,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
lostndown said:
amen. i am so sorry for your loss too. *hugs* i am praying for you guys. if u need a friend, pm me. i'm only 20 but im a good friend. God is here for you for strength 24/7. it's goingto be hard but u'll be ok. its reassuring knowing your lil angels are in heaven. hug
Thanks so much, sweety! It means a lot to me that you have us in your prayers.

Upvote 0

heatherq17

Hello
Nov 13, 2005
✟10,536.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
ththinkingofyou.gif

Thinking of you and your Angels!! ((Hugs))

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.