It's Hard To Let Her Go

andythemes

Jun 7, 2008
✟23,909.00
Faith
Christian
A couple of months ago, I started having feelings for a co-worker, after having known her for almost a year at that point.

However, I personally don't cross paths with her that often. And even when we do engage in a conversation she doesn't seem that interested. Meaning getting to know her is difficult.

So, I want to emotionally let her go. But I can't. It's like my heart is refusing to let go.

No matter how much I try telling myself she's out of my league or that she may not be my type, after all, I struggle to let go.

I'm so depressed that I haven't eaten properly and do the things I enjoy for a week (as of writing).

I feel like I'm in a dark place again.

How can I let her go? How can I end this misery?

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,710.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Brother, you mention you are in a dark place, struggling, and depressed. These things come when you don't place Christ at the center from the start of your fellowship with her. It is alright. Give yourself some love and time to heal. I would encourage you to wait on the Lord and make way for Him to work in this for you. He alone is able to give you strength to overcome. Pray and pray. Seek the Lord and love Him above all else.

Upvote 0

quietpraiyze

In The Secret Place
Nov 18, 2011
✟93,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A couple of months ago, I started having feelings for a co-worker, after having known her for almost a year at that point.

However, I personally don't cross paths with her that often. And even when we do engage in a conversation she doesn't seem that interested. Meaning getting to know her is difficult.

So, I want to emotionally let her go. But I can't. It's like my heart is refusing to let go.

No matter how much I try telling myself she's out of my league or that she may not be my type, after all, I struggle to let go.

I'm so depressed that I haven't eaten properly and do the things I enjoy for a week (as of writing).

I feel like I'm in a dark place again.

How can I let her go? How can I end this misery?

How old are you?

What has your previous dating experiences been like?

Upvote 0

andythemes

Jun 7, 2008
✟23,909.00
Faith
Christian

I have never dated before. I have had crushes before, but advancement was never on my mind. She's probably the first crush where advancement crossed my mind.

I am well aware that we should not be unequally yoked or go by physical attractiveness alone. But, as mentioned earlier, getting to know her is difficult (so I won't know if she's even a Christian).

Last edited:
Upvote 0