• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Its happening ( not sure if anyone made a thread abt this so im leaving this here)

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by Macchiato, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Macchiato

Macchiato Active Member

+300
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Pentagon develops microchip that detects COVID under your skin
    Pentagon develops microchip that detects COVID under your skin

This plus the vaccine passport is extrememly concerning. I feel the Gov is overstepping their boundaries.

Also I tried to post this in News and Events. But i dont have privilege to post there.

So just leaving this here.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. timothyu

timothyu Well-Known Member

+5,204
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Corvid has been the excuse for many things, especially relinquishing freedoms. But if the claim is that the worst will be over by May 18th, then why the need for a chip? There always seems to be three different directions going on at the same time (specially in the news), simply because those taking advantage of the virus are not co-ordinated. This lack of co-ordination gives hope that bondage is not yet imminent.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints! Supporter

+4,765
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    If that technology is inserted nowhere near one's [right] hand or one's [fore]head, it is not the MoB. The shoulder would be a viable choice. It is earmarked for military use, not civilians.

(Veterinary microchips are inserted at the skin between the shoulder blades.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. timothyu

+5,204
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    So the smart phone is still the main contender?

5. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints! Supporter

+4,765
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    Nope. One can discard a smartphone.

6. timothyu

+5,204
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Know anybody who has?

7. FutureAndAHope

FutureAndAHope Just me Supporter

+1,695
    Christian
    Married
    Covid and it's associated technologies etc is not related to the mark of the beast. The bible says the following has to happen first:

2Th 2:2-4 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Only when a man appears, performing signs and wonders, calling himself God in the temple of God, is the time of the end here.

8. Carl Emerson

Carl Emerson Well-Known Member

+5,363
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    So the third temple has to be built first?

9. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+8,552
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    I have had a chip behind my right ear since i was a puppy.

10. Macchiato

Macchiato Active Member

+300
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Eh. I discard mine when they break lol.

11. FutureAndAHope

FutureAndAHope Just me Supporter

+1,695
    Christian
    Married
    Possibly? I guess it must.

12. Mollie1

Mollie1 John 3:16 Staff Member Red Team - Moderator Supporter

+2,633
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
  13. iarwain

iarwain Newbie

+31
    Christian
    In Relationship
    I accidentally dropped mine in the toilet.

14. Under One King

Under One King Well-Known Member

+573
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I'm going to as soon as I can. Currently with my job, I can't, but as soon as I'm done with this job, I'm destroying it. And I'm not getting a new one.