It's been fun, but I need to take a break...

46AND2

Forty six and two are just ahead of me...
Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
...from the forums for a while.

I'm writing a novel, and spending too much time chatting and researching on here, and as of tomorrow, I'd like to spend more time on the book.

I appreciate all the things you people have taught me (yes, even the YEC have given me some tidbits. :) ). I've enjoyed the discussions immensely.

I'll be around from time to time, but not in the capacity that I have been.

I've promised dad to respond to one of his posts in his craters on the moon thread, and I will address that in the next day or two. But aside from that, I'll not be getting involved in anything in depth for a while.

Thanks, and Cheers.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
...from the forums for a while.

I'm writing a novel, and spending too much time chatting and researching on here, and I'd like to spend more time on the book.

I appreciate all the things you people have taught me (yes, even the YEC have given me some tidbits. :) ). I've enjoyed the discussions immensely.

I'll be around from time to time, but not in the capacity that I have been.

I've promised dad to respond to one of his posts in his craters on the moon thread, and I will address that in the next day or two. But aside from that, I'll not be getting involved in anything in depth for a while.

Thanks, and Cheers.

:thumbsup:

It's been very nice talking to you, and I hope you weren't put off by my abrasive style of posting.

I've enjoyed our conversations.

We'll leave the Light on for you! ;)

Upvote 0

46AND2

Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's been very nice talking to you, and I hope you weren't put off by my abrasive style of posting.

I've enjoyed our conversations.

We'll leave the Light on for you! ;)

Not at all, AV, and likewise.

Upvote 0

46AND2

Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Enjoy your new "free time" and spend it wisely. :) We'll miss you.

Thanks. I will use some of my non-writing free time to go over your discussion with Loudmouth, out of interest, but I'll likely not get involved with the discussion.

I've managed to ween myself from youtube debates already and fortunately I never got much into the facebook thing as so many people do. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟925,893.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
Thanks, guys...I'm a *sub-amateur* writer, with little to no hope of getting published, but it is something I have always wanted to do. :thumbsup:

Good luck! (You'll be back).

Don't forget that in this crazy modern world you can publish ebooks with surprising ease.

Upvote 0

46AND2

Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Good luck! (You'll be back).

Don't forget that in this crazy modern world you can publish ebooks with surprising ease.

Thank you. I'm not leaving entirely. Just spending much less time here. I've made some good progress on my outline in the last couple days. It has been awesome.

There are plenty of opportunities for what they call "vanity publishing," also. Where you pay people to print up some hard copies of books for you, and I will probably do that. My sister in law is an artist, so I'll even have her draw up a cool cover for it. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums