Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer which has spread to my spine and one of my lungs.
Im on chemo right now and it seems to have arrested it
Prognosis:without the chemo,6 months.
With chemo,I could last for 5 years.
Please pray for me and my family during this difficult period.
I know where I heading,so no worries there.
In Christ,your freezerman

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer which has spread to my spine and one of my lungs.
I pray for you freezerman,
Dear Father, Please heal freezerman, banish all the cancer, give him health and strength in Jesus name,
I pray for the peace and strength of the Lord Jesus for you and your family to surround you and fill you...

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Freezer man you are lifted up. You and family.

Looks like you are stepping out in faith and leaning on the Lord. Good.

Praying our Lord and Savior our King Jesus Christ in Whom the Father is well pleased fill you with His Grace and Peace. That He brings time of refreshing to you and family. That through your trials and tribulations you worship and glorify the One Who has given you eternal life. Praying you continue to keep your eye on the prize and run the race with endurance.

And never forgetting He has your back:

Romans 8:
31What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? 32He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things? 33Who will bring a charge against God’s elect? God is the one who justifies;34who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us. 35Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36Just as it is written,
“FOR YOUR SAKE WE ARE BEING PUT TO DEATH ALL DAY LONG;
WE WERE CONSIDERED AS SHEEP TO BE SLAUGHTERED.”

37But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. 38For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, 39nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My mom had stage 4 and we cured it with sour sop tea .and she had to change her diet she wasn't treating it like a temple and lots of prayers .

Did she fast? What was the diet?

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray Your blessings upon Freezerman. I pray that You will lead him to making good decisions about how to respond to cancer and all the pain and thoughts that come with it. May it drive him deep into Your Word, and very close to You. May he even be thankful that it does, and that he might die a death of having spent years or months in preparation of meeting You, rather than having a life of health suddenly and unexpectedly ended and ushering him before You less prepared than he would have like it. May this last part of his life be so near You that he amazes the people around him, and make them envious of the joy he manifests in the midst of this dreaded cancer. Amen.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
May the Lord bless you, freezerman, I pray for healing for you, and the peace of our wonderful Lord for you and your family, in Jesus name

faith-bible-verse-9l.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums