It's been a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.

valerie

What about second breakfast?
Hey all. I've not been on the boards much due to my new job, but I wonder if you could do me a favor.

I'm horribly ill; high fever, nasty cough, weakness, fatigue, sore throat etc...could you please pray for a quick recovery? I don't have sick time or health insurance yet at my new job, so this time away from work has left me with a small paycheck. Not to mention the fact that I'm going to see a doctor today and I'll have to pay for all of it. I would appreciate the help.

Hope you are all doing well! Thanks again!

Valerie

nomad

Mar 7, 2003
Minneapolis
Visit site
✟570.00
Father in heaven,

You are our insurance company.  But unlike the insurance companies of the world, You love us, heal us and provide our finacial benefits.

On behalf of valerie I submit a claim to You.  She is not well and needs Your healing.  She needs You to cover the cost of her medical costs and sickpay.  She also needs Your love and support.

Thank you Lord for reviewing this claim and we anxiously await your reply.

Upvote 0

Auntie

THANK YOU JESUS!!
Apr 16, 2002
Visit site
✟27,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yesterday at 01:01 PM nomad said this in Post #5

Father in heaven,

You are our insurance company.  But unlike the insurance companies of the world, You love us, heal us and provide our finacial benefits.

On behalf of valerie I submit a claim to You.  She is not well and needs Your healing.  She needs You to cover the cost of her medical costs and sickpay.  She also needs Your love and support.

Thank you Lord for reviewing this claim and we anxiously await your reply.

Father God, I stand in agreement with nomad's prayer for Valerie.:pray:

Upvote 0

valerie

What about second breakfast?
You guys are the absolute best! I'm actually feeling a bit better today. I went to the ER last night, but was unable to fill my perscription because my pharmacy was closed. Thanks to your prayers though, I feel I'm finally on my way back up!

Speechless, I also pray God will heal you! :pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.