It's A Miracle!!!! I Got A Gold Tooth!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Questioning Christian

Sep 7, 2004
✟8,589.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think the conversation has become too fixated on the point of the gold tooth [or the lack thereof]. The fact is, this supposition of a gold replacement tooth, and the subsequent discovery that the filling was there all along, is no big deal.

God's still a healer.

Growing up all my life, I had this space between my two bottom front teeth. It was not attractive. I always felt self-conscious about it. Then my wisdom teeth were about to come in. I had my pastor's wife to LAY HANDS ON MY JAWS [yeah, go ahead & laugh] and pray for me that when the wisdom teeth came in, that they'd come in naturally.

When the top ones came in twelve years ago, they fit right into my mouth naturally. When the bottom ones came in, they pushed that gap-space closed on the bottom row.

And I have one perfect top row of teeth, and I have one perfect bottom row of teeth.

Years earlier, when I was a child, the dentist told my parents I'd need braces to fix my teeth. They didn't have the money to fix them, and the Lord did the job anyway.

I get compliments on my smile and my teeth all the time, and many people have asked me who my orthodontist is. I answer, to their pleasant surprise, that I've had no orthodontic work done, and they just stand there dumbfounded that my teeth could look so beautiful.

And God is still good.

And no one can take that testimony away from me, with all their doubts.

FG2G ... you go girl. Don't let this get your faith down. God does miracles every day. And people who doubt me, and try to argue the point, I like to ask them, "So, how'd YOU wake up this morning?" :)

Upvote 0

Questioning Christian

Sep 7, 2004
✟8,589.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't say that every supposed "gold incident" is from God, or even real. But who can deny the very nature of the miracle of even being alive? The fact that you can even read this and respond to it is a miracle.

To argue with miracles is to question your own existence. If you did not exist, you certainly wouldn't be there to question it.

I let atheists say everything they want, without interrupting them. I say, "are you finished?", and when they answer "yes", my entire reply is this:

If God does not exist, then you cannot disprove Him.

Upvote 0
May 12, 2005
✟16,757.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Questioning Christian said:
I think the conversation has become too fixated on the point of the gold tooth [or the lack thereof]. The fact is, this supposition of a gold replacement tooth, and the subsequent discovery that the filling was there all along, is no big deal.

God's still a healer.

Growing up all my life, I had this space between my two bottom front teeth. It was not attractive. I always felt self-conscious about it. Then my wisdom teeth were about to come in. I had my pastor's wife to LAY HANDS ON MY JAWS [yeah, go ahead & laugh] and pray for me that when the wisdom teeth came in, that they'd come in naturally.

When the top ones came in twelve years ago, they fit right into my mouth naturally. When the bottom ones came in, they pushed that gap-space closed on the bottom row.

And I have one perfect top row of teeth, and I have one perfect bottom row of teeth.

Years earlier, when I was a child, the dentist told my parents I'd need braces to fix my teeth. They didn't have the money to fix them, and the Lord did the job anyway.

I get compliments on my smile and my teeth all the time, and many people have asked me who my orthodontist is. I answer, to their pleasant surprise, that I've had no orthodontic work done, and they just stand there dumbfounded that my teeth could look so beautiful.

And God is still good.

And no one can take that testimony away from me, with all their doubts.

FG2G ... you go girl. Don't let this get your faith down. God does miracles every day. And people who doubt me, and try to argue the point, I like to ask them, "So, how'd YOU wake up this morning?" :)

This is a wonderful testimony!! Thanks so much for sharing and for your very kind words! God truly is a miracle-working God and your mouth is proof of that!!

Blessings to you!

Pam

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.