It's A Miracle!!!! I Got A Gold Tooth!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KleinerApfel

When I awake I am still with You
Mar 4, 2004
Somewhere
✟35,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From Glory to Glory said:
Yes, I will go to the dentist...

She was the one who told me to get the ugly silver crown since it was at the back of my mouth and no one would see it. I was concerned about that and wanted her to put on a porcelain one, but she said that would be a waste of money. I've always thought that silver tooth was ugly--now it's my prettiest one!

Dear Pam, I said this before and I want to make sure it is heard here. Think what you like about this, just an idea, but I feel it needs repeating:

A dentist is a human being - they too can be wrong, they can be forgetful, they can make mistakes!

She may be wrong about what she placed in your mouth, she may remember it wrong, or she may have recorded it wrong, or her assistant or secretary may have recorded it wrong.

It is possible, yes?

Pam - as quoted above - you considered this crown to be ugly - thus showing you had looked at it carefully and judged it to be so at some point:

You know what was in your own mouth, and you know what is there now.

Your dentist may be wrong, that's all I am saying.

Why assume that it is YOUR mistake? It's your mouth, your tooth, your God.

I won't argue this point any further, but I really wanted to be sure you'd seen and understood what I said in my other post, just in case you needed encouragement to reconsider.

We so easily trust medical people with our lives, it's hardly surprising we can begin to think them infallible. They're not, believe me - I worked in the health service, I saw mistakes and I made mistakes.

I pray you receive the truth and find peace over this whole incident through the witness of the Holy Spirit, whichever way that turns out to be.

God bless you sister, love Sue

Upvote 0
May 12, 2005
✟16,757.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Lord is my banner said:
Dear Pam, I said this before and I want to make sure it is heard here. Think what you like about this, just an idea, but I feel it needs repeating:

A dentist is a human being - they too can be wrong, they can be forgetful, they can make mistakes!

She may be wrong about what she placed in your mouth, she may remember it wrong, or she may have recorded it wrong, or her assistant or secretary may have recorded it wrong.

It is possible, yes?

Pam - as quoted above - you considered this crown to be ugly - thus showing you had looked at it carefully and judged it to be so at some point:

You know what was in your own mouth, and you know what is there now.

Your dentist may be wrong, that's all I am saying.

Why assume that it is YOUR mistake? It's your mouth, your tooth, your God.

I won't argue this point any further, but I really wanted to be sure you'd seen and understood what I said in my other post, just in case you needed encouragement to reconsider.

We so easily trust medical people with our lives, it's hardly surprising we can begin to think them infallible. They're not, believe me - I worked in the health service, I saw mistakes and I made mistakes.

I pray you receive the truth and find peace over this whole incident through the witness of the Holy Spirit, whichever way that turns out to be.

God bless you sister, love Sue

Thank you so much, Sue! Looking back, I think that what I was remembering that was so ugly was when I had my temporary silver crown. It was a big, silver ugly thing that I had for a few weeks. Somehow, I think I transferred that memory into thinking that I always had a silver crown. Since that tooth is at the back of my mouth and out of my sight, I guess I just must have forgotten that it was now gold.

Thank you for what you said, though. I totally understand your point, but I really think that it had to have been gold already. It's just too hard for me to believe otherwise.

God bless you!

Pam

Upvote 0

Dondi

Veteran
Sep 8, 2005
Southern Maryland
✟17,193.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I liked what you wrote on the Holy Spirit. Many things that I hadn't considered before (in fact, I saved your post on my computer, I hope you don't mind). One thing that struck me was the following quote:

JillyMac said:
Now, I want you to listen to this carefully, because it is revolutionary. Any spirit that focuses on the Holy Spirit and glorifies the Holy Spirit is not the Holy Spirit. It is contrary to His whole nature and purpose. Once you have grasped that, it will open your eyes to many things which are going on in the church that are otherwise difficult to understand.
For example, we have a very beautiful chorus that we sing about the Father, the Son and the Spirit. The first verse says to the Father, "Glorify Thy name in all the earth." The second verse says to Jesus the Son, "Glorify Thy name in all the earth." The third verse says to the Spirit, "Glorify Thy name in all the earth." I love to sing the first two verses, but I decline to sing the third verse, because I do not believe it is scriptural. The Holy Spirit never does glorify His own name. His purpose is to glorify the One who sent Him.

Do you know why the Holy Spirit doesn't glorify himself? Because He lives inside us. If we boast in the Holy Spirit, then it is almost like boasting in ourselves. "Oh, look what the Holy Spirit did through me!" And it brings the focus inward to ourselves rather than upward to God. We shoudl appreciate the fact that He allows us to partake of His Divine Nature, but if we are not careful, we could make the same mistake as Adam and Eve--"Ye are gods". Only God should get the glory. You know what I mean?

Upvote 0
May 12, 2005
✟16,757.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dondi said:
I liked what you wrote on the Holy Spirit. Many things that I hadn't considered before (in fact, I saved your post on my computer, I hope you don't mind). One thing that struck me was the following quote:

Do you know why the Holy Spirit doesn't glorify himself? Because He lives inside us. If we boast in the Holy Spirit, then it is almost like boasting in ourselves. "Oh, look what the Holy Spirit did through me!" And it brings the focus inward to ourselves rather than upward to God. We shoudl appreciate the fact that He allows us to partake of His Divine Nature, but if we are not careful, we could make the same mistake as Adam and Eve--"Ye are gods". Only God should get the glory. You know what I mean?

I guess I'm not really understanding this concept here. To me, if you glorify any part of the triune God, you are glorifying all 3 parts. If I glorify Jesus, then I am also worshipping God at the same time. If I worship the Holy Spirit, I am also worshipping God at the same time. I guess I feel like if I had to take the time to figure out who to glorify or worship during every prayer, song, etc., my brain would explode because the whole concept of the trinity is something that is hard for humans to grasp anyway. So I just trust that whether it is Jesus, or God, or the Holy Spirit that I am praying to, worshipping, or singing to, that God knows my heart and that I am worshipping His 3-part whole being.

Just my feeling on it....

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
All of the comments above are so valuable in combination!

We don't know for sure if the gold phenomenon is from God, because so far, the fruits are good. I have seen, however, people trying to get this miracle, and putting a lot of focus on it.

Someone brought up the Mary miracles, and I think that's a great comparison. The miracles have strengthened the faith of many people, but also tend to lead many into focus on the miracles themselves. We just need to be on our guard, and accept that we might be as vulnerable as those we criticize.

Jillymac (male version), I really appreciate you taking the time to write all that out. I gained a lot from the mixture section.

Btw, my post about the gold fillings was not to destroy the OP's testimony -- it was to clarify that her gold crown might not always appear gold.

Upvote 0

Jillymac

God is my Strength
Feb 3, 2005
Scotland
✟18,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wait i'm still Jillymac (not DH)!!! But the post in black font is Derek Prince' Commentary!!

Just wanted to clear that up!!

I've edited the post so that it looks like DP's commentary contd

(I only wish i could write stuff like that!!!)

happy.gif

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Oop, so sorry, Jilly!
I based that on the analogy about the wife, assuming you were weaving in and out of the Prince quotes.

I just ran across this verse...
De 4:19 And beware not to lift up your eyes to heaven and see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, and be drawn away and worship them and serve them, those which the LORD your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven. ... and was convicted about times as a teenager when I was so comforted by the moon's brightness, that I felt God was connected with the moon and would sometimes pray as if God were there... didn't think He'd mind at all since He made it.

It reminds me a little of the gold dust... not bad in itself, but we need to handle it cautiously.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
C

Christina M

riverpastor said:
From G to G stated earlier that it was her dentist who told her just to get the silver crown. Why would she change this just prior to the procedure and put in the gold crown???

I question this, too, Jay. Glory specifically said the dentist was going to put in one of the "ugly silver" ones.... why now is the dentist saying it was gold?? :scratch: :confused:

Upvote 0
May 12, 2005
✟16,757.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Christina M said:
I question this, too, Jay. Glory specifically said the dentist was going to put in one of the "ugly silver" ones.... why now is the dentist saying it was gold?? :scratch: :confused:

I think I was remembering my temporary crown that I had for a few weeks. I just remember thinking that that tooth was so ugly and silver/gray looking, but it must have been the temporary crown that I was thinking of. I guess I must have forgotten that I had a gold one now. I never look at the back of my mouth, and since it has been a few years since I've had the crown put in, somehow I must have forgotten. It's just too hard for me to believe that the dental records got mixed up somehow, although I suppose, theoretically, it is possible.

Thanks anyway, though!

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
An explanation of it appearing silver, from
http://www.ibiblio.org/amalgam/ ....

The author decided to have a sample of amalgam tested after a gold alloy bridge that had been in vivo for 9+ years came loose and fell out of his mouth. An examination of the bottom of the gold alloy surface of the bridge revealed a layer of dark corrosion. An examination of the top of the abutment tooth revealed that it was covered in amalgam. Drawing from his chemistry background the author suspected that a galvanic current between the gold alloy and the amalgam was responsible for the corrosion present on the bottom surface of the gold alloy bridge.

The sample was mounted on a piece of conductive tape in order to provide electrical conductivity.

The operating conditions used were a 10 micrometer diameter beam at 15 kV accelerating voltage and 15 nA beam current measured in a mounted faraday cup. The beam current and size were chosen to best quantify the compositional variations within the specimen during data acquisition. The Chemistry present was analyzed by WDS techniques and EDS patterns were collected on representative areas of the specimen. ...

The average of the mercury left in one set of 20 probes was 36.34 percent by weight and the average of the mercury left in a second set of 20 microprobes was 41.83 percent by weight. (The data file and the SE a Conventional amalgam starts out with approximately 50 percent by weight of mercury. As will be explained later, when you take into account the amount of mercury and the amount of silver that left, considerably more than 8 to 14 % by weight of the mercury left the sample.

CONCLUSION

The micro probe analysis, BE, BSE and x-ray distribution maps are compelling evidence that mercury and silver are released from dental amalgam and that dental amalgam is not a stable alloy. 65% of the mercury and 44% of the silver that was in the amalgam when it was first prepared leached out over 9 + years....

Faraday's law of 96,500 coulombs (ampere seconds) can be used to show that a 1 microamp current between a gold alloy crown or bridge and an amalgam filling that are in continuous contact for 10 years will release 90 micrograms of mercury per day.

As the author has his amalgam removed, he will have it tested and will add the results to this web site. Milton L. Pierson, M. Sci, Geology, Micro probe Technician (email: miltonp@ruf.rice.edu) is an excellent resource for having the amalgam tested. The analysis of this data by the author is a beginning and is by no means the definitive analysis. Analysis by chemists, dentists, metallurgists, material scientists and individuals is welcome and may be directed to the author at the email address below.

Gilbert H. Jackson, III, BS Chemistry (Phi Beta Kappa, UNC 1969) JD Law (UNC 1982).
Email address: giljack@mindspring.com

Upvote 0

sreno7

Nov 11, 2005
Vancouver Island
✟8,708.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
Um could we not make this a thread about mercury coming out of fillings?
I like the post about the little girl who went forward in the service because her family couldn't afford dental work. That makes sense, I can see God doing that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
sreno7 said:
Um could we not make this a thread about mercury coming out of fillings?
I like the post about the little girl who went forward in the service because her family couldn't afford dental work. That makes sense, I can see God doing that.
Faith was built up when we didn't have an explanation. Faith fell when the OP heard that it was not a miracle. The scientific explanation was not for the train of thought you're used to hearing about... it was to help see why she thought it was silver before she saw it as gold.

This is not intended to slam the gold phenomenon, or mercury fillings, but to possibly explain the confusion. Information is not a bad thing. God knows about metal alloys too.
:idea:

Upvote 0

UncleRicky

Feb 21, 2006
Burlington
Visit site
✟15,425.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh, my Lord, God is good!!!!!!!!!!!!

How very real my God is to me!!!!! I HAVE GOT TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TONIGHT!!!

I attended a healing/revival meeting tonight, put on by Jeff Jansen, of Global Fire Ministries, and the Lord gave many people gold teeth!!! I had been praying and fasting all week for the Lord to show Himself big and make Himself soooo real to me !!! And guess what? I got one, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It used to be a silver/gray crown, but God turned it to gold!!!!!! It's my last tooth on the upper left side. And, the tooth next to it, which is also a crown, but it is made out of porcelain, has a ring of metal around the base of it and that turned to gold, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND, my best friend, who attended with me, got one too!!! At the EXACT same location! It's the same tooth! And her's used to be a silver crown, too!!!!!

Many people got gold teeth tonight and NO ONE can tell me that it wasn't real because I saw it with my own eyes....one lady first noticed that God turned 3 of hers gold on the top and I looked and saw them. A few minutes later, two of hers on the bottom had turned and I saw them. A few minutes later, 8 had turned gold and I saw them all--before and after!!!!

God is a miracle-working God, my friend!!!!!!!!!! Be encouraged, because He is soooooo good!!!! His glory is SO real!!!

Jesus is Lord!!

So, if I understand this correctly, God performed a healing miracle, but couldn't muster a real tooth, so He settled for another false tooth?
Hmmm

Rick

Upvote 0
May 12, 2005
✟16,757.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
UncleRicky said:
So, if I understand this correctly, God performed a healing miracle, but couldn't muster a real tooth, so He settled for another false tooth?
Hmmm

Rick

Hello,

I hope you were able to read on and see that I contacted my dentist and, according to her, my crown had been gold all along. I repented to the forum for not contacting my dentist before posting here.

Thanks!

Pam

Upvote 0

UncleRicky

Feb 21, 2006
Burlington
Visit site
✟15,425.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

I hope you were able to read on and see that I contacted my dentist and, according to her, my crown had been gold all along. I repented to the forum for not contacting my dentist before posting here.

Thanks!

Pam

Hi G to G,

I confess, I didn't read on. Thank you for filling me in.

I was around when folks at the "Toronto Blessing" were falling over themselves to get a "Better Filling". Some got gold. then, not to be out done, some folks got platinum. Next thing you know, diamond encrusted teeth! How do you out do that? How about diamonds engraved with scripture?

I (Wrongfully it seems) assumed it was starting again.

My apologies.

See you in Heaven

Rick

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.