It's A Miracle!!!! I Got A Gold Tooth!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2005
✟16,757.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Christina M said:
This is true about everything with God!!

People don't believe people can hear from God themselves - until THEY hear from God!

People don't believe God heals today - until THEY get healed!

People don't believe God prospers today - until THEY experience prosperity from God!

People don't believe God has parts - until THEY get a new heart!

GOD IS GOOD!!!

Oh, how right you are, Christina! How right you are!

Upvote 0

Hisgirl

Loved into Heaven by a Violent Act of Grace
Aug 10, 2004
USA
✟15,157.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This testimony is just awesome! As for the gold, the most conservative believer I know doubted this manifestation but is now convinced when it appeared all over his arms while he was playing worship music.

Pastor Sheasby said one of his church members brought up his children showing their hands. There was gold on their hands and it would keep reappearing if they tried to wash it off. Another man in John's church, working an oil rig, needed a bridge in his mouth but couldn't leave work to get it. He heard about the amazing mouth healings and attended that sunday. God gave him an entire bridge in his mouth.

My friend, Kelly, was praying for one of her church members and the entire side of her face became covered in gold. Kelly said four different ministers, from four different churches have come to her and told her that God showed them a vision of Jesus sitting on a white horse...standing on the streets of gold....and the horse was pawing the ground in anticipation! :thumbsup:

I've been worshipping and seen the tops of both hands shimmer and glisten with gold and seen my cheek bones covered too.

Rick, I too, figured it was makeup....and tried my best to recreate it....to NO avail.

I sure don't worship the signs...but the God I DO worship provides signs and that makes me say, "Glory!" :)

Upvote 0
May 12, 2005
✟16,757.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hisgirl said:
This testimony is just awesome! As for the gold, the most conservative believer I know doubted this manifestation but is now convinced when it appeared all over his arms while he was playing worship music.

Pastor Sheasby said one of his church members brought up his children showing their hands. There was gold on their hands and it would keep reappearing if they tried to wash it off. Another man in John's church, working an oil rig, needed a bridge in his mouth but couldn't leave work to get it. He heard about the amazing mouth healings and attended that sunday. God gave him an entire bridge in his mouth.

My friend, Kelly, was praying for one of her church members and the entire side of her face became covered in gold. Kelly said four different ministers, from four different churches have come to her and told her that God showed them a vision of Jesus sitting on a white horse...standing on the streets of gold....and the horse was pawing the ground in anticipation! :thumbsup:

I've been worshipping and seen the tops of both hands shimmer and glisten with gold and seen my cheek bones covered too.

Rick, I too, figured it was makeup....and tried my best to recreate it....to NO avail.

I sure don't worship the signs...but the God I DO worship provides signs and that makes me say, "Glory!" :)

Oh, this is awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful things that God is doing!! I really think that He wants heaven to invade earth and His church. He wants to be so real to us! Thank you, Jesus!

Upvote 0

sreno7

Nov 11, 2005
Vancouver Island
✟8,708.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
Father Rick thank you for the moment of clarity. There were people in my area that had to sheepishly go back to the congegration after saying they received a gold tooth for after going to the dentist they were told that it had been there all along.
I know God CAN do it, and that HIS ways are not my ways but why leave a person dying of cancer and give people gold teeth?

Upvote 0

jeolmstead

-That’s me in the corner, losing my religion
Apr 27, 2006
Memphis, TN USA
✟22,092.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am thankful for any good gift from God and I am a firm believer in miracles, signs, and wonders.

I attended Liberty Christian College in Pensacola Florida in the early 80’s. The college president and founder is Ken Sumrall.

Brother Ken wrote a book outlining how God brought him from the Southern Baptist denomination into the charismatic renewal called Glory to Glory. http://www.churchfoundationalnetwork.com/books.html

In his book there is a chapter dealing with a supernatural “tooth filler” that he had at the church. He came and conducted meetings and several people including his secretary had a supernatural experience with their teeth being filled.

Ken found out latter that the man performing these signs had left his wife and children destitute and that the women he had presented as his wife was in fact a spiritualist who was conducting spiritualist meetings in another part of town at the same time.

I do not know what happened in the case outlined in this thread. I was not there, and, I do not have any discernment one way or the other. I certainly have no reason to doubt the sincerity of anyone posting.

However, just because something appears to be (or is for that matter) supernatural does not mean that it came from God.

There are two deadly mistakes Christians make:

• Assuming that anything supernatural must be from God.
  • Assuming that anything supernatural could not be from God.

These things have to be discerned and judged by the leaders of the church. It is hard to do that with some of these folks who blow in one week and out the next. There is good reason to be skeptical of those you do not know.

John O.

Reactions: Tamara224
Upvote 0
May 12, 2005
✟16,757.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ok, well, I called my dentist, and apparently, my crown was gold already. I am so very sorry to get all your hopes up. Right now I feel very depressed because I truly do not remember that gold crown being there. But I guess it was. I am completely humiliated right now, but I wanted you all to know the truth. Please forgive me and PLEASE do not be mean...I am very sad right now.

That being said, I DID see that lady's teeth turn gold right before me eyes. They were such a deep gold, they were glistening, even, and they weren't like that when I first saw them. Also, my friend still swears that she didn't have that gold crown before, but I am going to ask her to call her dentist just to be sure.

I feel like I have ruined anyone from ever believing that God does this sort of thing. I cannot stress enough how much I did see that woman get her gold teeth. Even if it didn't happen for me, I know God did it for her.

Please forgive me and pray for me...I am heartbroken right now.

Pam

Upvote 0

BenAdam

Pirate King
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2006
Tortuga
✟51,113.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From Glory to Glory said:
Ok, well, I called my dentist, and apparently, my crown was gold already. I am so very sorry to get all your hopes up. Right now I feel very depressed because I truly do not remember that gold crown being there. But I guess it was. I am completely humiliated right now, but I wanted you all to know the truth. Please forgive me and PLEASE do not be mean...I am very sad right now.

That being said, I DID see that lady's teeth turn gold right before me eyes. They were such a deep gold, they were glistening, even, and they weren't like that when I first saw them. Also, my friend still swears that she didn't have that gold crown before, but I am going to ask her to call her dentist just to be sure.

I feel like I have ruined anyone from ever believing that God does this sort of thing. I cannot stress enough how much I did see that woman get her gold teeth. Even if it didn't happen for me, I know God did it for her.

Pam
that took some guts, it means more to me than any gold tooth... I bless you in Jesus name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tamara224

Jan 13, 2006
Wyoming
✟40,734.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

Pam

Oh, Pam :hug: God bless you for your honesty in the face of potential humiliation!!!!

This is so much more encouraging to me than any number of stories about gold-fillings! I'll be honest with you, I never believed it anyway. Now, I don't want you to think I'm having an "I was right all along" moment. I'm not, I just praise God that my sister Pam is honest and humble and that, more than anything else, glorifies God!!!

My thoughts on this are that these kinds of 'miracles' distract and detract us from the True miracles that God wants to perform. It gets people thinking about these material issues and ignoring the deeper matters. It's a bunch of sensationalism...

Think seriously about it, Pam... you've been shown your error... don't be so ready to lend your ear to these accounts in the face of the Truth. You were deceived, don't fall into deception again. Rejoice in the Truth... the Truth that God, although able to perform such miracles, is more interested in developing your character. He is most likely proud of you now... "Look at my daughter, Pam, she is so humble and honest! She has faith in Me and I will show her Myself!" Don't be discouraged, God will reveal Himself to you, open your ears, He's showing you something through this!!!

Upvote 0
May 12, 2005
✟16,757.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Tamara224 said:
Oh, Pam :hug: God bless you for your honesty in the face of potential humiliation!!!!

This is so much more encouraging to me than any number of stories about gold-fillings! I'll be honest with you, I never believed it anyway. Now, I don't want you to think I'm having an "I was right all along" moment. I'm not, I just praise God that my sister Pam is honest and humble and that, more than anything else, glorifies God!!!

My thoughts on this are that these kinds of 'miracles' distract and detract us from the True miracles that God wants to perform. It gets people thinking about these material issues and ignoring the deeper matters. It's a bunch of sensationalism...

Think seriously about it, Pam... you've been shown your error... don't be so ready to lend your ear to these accounts in the face of the Truth. You were deceived, don't fall into deception again. Rejoice in the Truth... the Truth that God, although able to perform such miracles, is more interested in developing your character. He is most likely proud of you now... "Look at my daughter, Pam, she is so humble and honest! She has faith in Me and I will show her Myself!" Don't be discouraged, God will reveal Himself to you, open your ears, He's showing you something through this!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement, but I will always stand by the fact that I did, in fact, see a lady with 8 gold teeth and I saw them become gold right before my eyes. I saw them when they just had the normal lead/silver color from dental work, and then I saw them glistening gold. God does do these types of miracles--He just didn't for me.

Thanks again,

Pam

Upvote 0

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Pam, A little girl at a Charles & Frances Hunter Healing Service ran to the front because she wanted new teeth.. her folks were poor and couldn't afford the dental work she needed..

When she fell at the altar, someone picked her up and was greeted with the most perfect pearly smile..

A dentist was there.. and he said he had never seen a more perfect set of teeth..

Although it turns out that you were not one of the receipents of a gold tooth, God still kept His promise to you.. He let you see His miracles at work..

Praise Him.. for he is worthy and faithful.. *hugs*

Upvote 0

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private

Pam
:hug:that took guts. Kudos to you for being so honest

Upvote 0

Father Rick

Peace be with you
Jun 23, 2004
Sitting at this computer
Visit site
✟21,921.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Private
Pam...

I have the utmost respect for you for being honest and admitting your mistake. To me, what you did is the mark of true Christian character.

My earlier post was intended to address this very type of situation. While God can and does do miracles, sometimes in our zeal we jump ahead and claim something to be a "move of God" when it really wasn't. This is where we should use caution and restraint before proclaiming a "miracle". God is never afraid of being "checked out" to make certain something is truly from Him. Time and again scripture talks about "testing the spirits", "prove Me (God)", etc.

I have no reason to doubt that you did indeed witness a ladies teeth change before your eyes. I have no reason to doubt that Jay saw flakes of gold fall from the ceiling. However, I have also been present in a church service when people claimed to have "gold dust" on them and it just looked like shimmer lotion or glittery makeup. There was no way of knowing which it was.

I simply say that before we start making public proclamations of "this is God", we should make sure it actually IS God.

Unfortunately, far too many ministers don't display the kind of integrity Pam has shown here. Rather than coming forward and saying "oops, I made a mistake", they allow people to believe God did something that He didn't do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

habeas

Veteran
Jun 18, 2005
✟3,180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement, but I will always stand by the fact that I did, in fact, see a lady with 8 gold teeth and I saw them become gold right before my eyes. I saw them when they just had the normal lead/silver color from dental work, and then I saw them glistening gold. God does do these types of miracles--He just didn't for me.

Thanks again,

Pam

One thing people don't realize is that these fillings are not silver/steel, they are mercury with a small amount of silver. The mercury is a neurotoxin which should not be in the mouth because of the vapors which emanate from it. I have had all mine replaced with composite.

I have had neurological symptoms as a child that tracked me in adulthood following my vaccinations (which contain mercury). I still need to undo a root canal as well.

Therefore, while I know some would argue that we can drink/breathe deadly poisons, you should praise the Lord that your dentist used gold instead of mercury/silver in your teeth. God bless you. You still have something to celebrate.

Upvote 0

JimB

Legend
Jul 12, 2004
Nacogdoches, Texas
Visit site
✟34,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you all for being so kind...I feel so humiliated right now, but you all have been very forgiving and kind.

Gosh, I wish I had a dollar for every mistake I have ever made, G2G. I would be in Tahiti right now.

~Jim

Upvote 0

jeolmstead

-That’s me in the corner, losing my religion
Apr 27, 2006
Memphis, TN USA
✟22,092.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jim M said:
Why would God create false gold teeth when He could create brand new teeth? Isn’t that like God creating gold crutches for crippled people instead of healing them? :scratch:

~Jim

Well, I agree on the surface anyway. The whole thing seems to violate my sensibilities. Yet, the Holy Spirit has a habit of doing just that!

Dipping in the river is not the approved way for treating leprosy……
Mud and spit does not normally heal the eyes…..
What if my shadow starting healing people?….

Prayer cloths? (Oh no not prayer cloths!)

There is no power in vegetable oil beyond frying potatoes, yet I’ve seen God attach a mighty release of his power to it!

Water into wine….what a waste of creative power!

Go pull a coin out of a fish’s mouth to pay your taxes….. Crazy….Foolish!

Gold teeth? , Not as crazy as some things I suppose.

I really don’t know. If it happens at my church I’ll ask God for wisdom and discernment and I’ll judge what is mine to judge. (with fear and trembling).

I’ll continue to be a healthy skeptic. But, LORD help me to realize that it is your sensibilities that matter. Not mine.

John O.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.