It's A Miracle!!!! I Got A Gold Tooth!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2005
✟16,757.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh, my Lord, God is good!!!!!!!!!!!!

How very real my God is to me!!!!! I HAVE GOT TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TONIGHT!!!

I attended a healing/revival meeting tonight, put on by Jeff Jansen, of Global Fire Ministries, and the Lord gave many people gold teeth!!! I had been praying and fasting all week for the Lord to show Himself big and make Himself soooo real to me !!! And guess what? I got one, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It used to be a silver/gray crown, but God turned it to gold!!!!!! It's my last tooth on the upper left side. And, the tooth next to it, which is also a crown, but it is made out of porcelain, has a ring of metal around the base of it and that turned to gold, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND, my best friend, who attended with me, got one too!!! At the EXACT same location! It's the same tooth! And her's used to be a silver crown, too!!!!!

Many people got gold teeth tonight and NO ONE can tell me that it wasn't real because I saw it with my own eyes....one lady first noticed that God turned 3 of hers gold on the top and I looked and saw them. A few minutes later, two of hers on the bottom had turned and I saw them. A few minutes later, 8 had turned gold and I saw them all--before and after!!!!

God is a miracle-working God, my friend!!!!!!!!!! Be encouraged, because He is soooooo good!!!! His glory is SO real!!!

I am trying to attach a picture of it here, but if it doesn't work and you would like to see it, please feel free to PM me and I will email it to you.

Jesus is Lord!!

Attachments

• Pics 8-13-06 017.jpg
    Pics 8-13-06 017.jpg
    678.6 KB · Views: 1,095

Jillymac

God is my Strength
Feb 3, 2005
Scotland
✟18,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had a friend that this happened to also, he was involved in the Toronto (Blessing) ministry.

I suppose we could look at it as the OP has described - to let her know God is real. However I do have my reserves - of course I believe it happened, definitely. I'm just not sure (and sorry to be controversial) if it's truly from God. That's not to say i'm right, and in this situation i would like to be wrong, but again, i'm not too sure.

Reactions: Hisgirl
Upvote 0

WhereHeLeadsMe

Jul 31, 2006
✟15,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thats great! Praise the Lord! I know others that thats happened to. What a faith building experience huh?!! Thank you for sharing, thats awesome. It blesses me hearing about this. Thats a little gift right from God to you. Dont let anyone ever convince you otherwise. Jesus is real! The Holy Spirit is alive and at work today! Amen :D

Upvote 0

Hisgirl

Loved into Heaven by a Violent Act of Grace
Aug 10, 2004
USA
✟15,157.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That is amazing! Gosh, I don't have any crowns....should I stay away from services where God is handing out gold teeth? ^_^ Our pastor friend, John Sheasby, had it happen in his church many times. He loved it when folks who had no money for dental work would get fixed up anyway!

Upvote 0
May 12, 2005
✟16,757.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thanks, everyone!

There were several miraculous healings that took place as well, so it wasn't that God only chose to give people gold teeth.

There is no way this was not from God...the Gospel was fully preached and the name of Jesus was lifted high. I believe that God desires to show Himself strong in these last days and that we need to take our limits off of Him and let Him be Him. Before last night, I was a MAJOR scoffer when it came to gold teeth, dust, etc. It wasn't that I thought that God couldn't do it, it was just that I couldn't figure out why He would. So, was I shocked when it happened to me!!! As far as I'm concerned, God can move in whatever way He wishes and those that want to believe will, and those that don't, won't. Like I said, before last night, I would have had my doubts, but I SAW that woman's teeth turn gold right before my eyes and God took the ugliest tooth I had and made it the prettiest!!! Oh, how He loves to bless His children and show the world that He is indeed God!!! How hard is it for Him to change the chemical composition of a metal? He took my silver, ugly tooth, and made it a testimony that I will have for the rest of my life!

I cannot tell you how humbled and in awe of our God I am! I am literally stunned and overwhelmed with His power and goodness.

Thanks to all!!

Pam

Upvote 0

Father Rick

Peace be with you
Jun 23, 2004
Sitting at this computer
Visit site
✟21,921.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Private
Let me throw in a "moment of sanity" so to speak, since I have a feeling I know where part of this thread will wind up going.

First, I fully believe your testimony Pam and I am glad that God chose to touch you in such a way. I know that God can, and does, perform "signs and wonders" that sometimes serve no other purpose except to demonstrate His might and His grace towards us. Personally, I would classify something like this in that kind of category. The tooth was already "fixed", in that it had a crown, etc. on it, but God chose to demonstrate His goodness to you in this area.

That being said, I think much of what has been attributed to God in this area-- especially gold dust-- isn't divine at all, but rather is a result of women wearing "shimmer lotion" or makeup with sparkly stuff in it, then everyone getting to church and shaking hands/hugging each other. I've seen social gatherings that were definitely not godly in any way where the same "manifestation" had occurred-- by the time the night was over with, everyone was a little "sparkly" for just the reason I mentioned.

I'm not trying to discredit the real. I love genuine manifestations of His presence. I love when God does perform true signs and wonders. I just think we need to be a little more cautious sometimes in what we claim to be God so that we don't bring reproach on the genuine.

A tooth that was silver/steel and turned to gold-- that is beyond anything that can be explained naturally. I would encourage you to go see your dentist, get xrays taken, and get copies of your dental records of before and after so that you have documented proof of what God has done. The reason I say have xrays taken is so that you can show that it is the exact same crown and not a replacement.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TreeOfLife

A son of God!
Aug 12, 2005
Alabama, USA
✟9,334.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Father Rick said:
Let me throw in a "moment of sanity" so to speak, since I have a feeling I know where part of this thread will wind up going.

First, I fully believe your testimony Pam and I am glad that God chose to touch you in such a way. I know that God can, and does, perform "signs and wonders" that sometimes serve no other purpose except to demonstrate His might and His grace towards us. Personally, I would classify something like this in that kind of category. The tooth was already "fixed", in that it had a crown, etc. on it, but God chose to demonstrate His goodness to you in this area.

That being said, I think much of what has been attributed to God in this area-- especially gold dust-- isn't divine at all, but rather is a result of women wearing "shimmer lotion" or makeup with sparkly stuff in it, then everyone getting to church and shaking hands/hugging each other. I've seen social gatherings that were definitely not godly in any way where the same "manifestation" had occurred-- by the time the night was over with, everyone was a little "sparkly" for just the reason I mentioned.

I'm not trying to discredit the real. I love genuine manifestations of His presence. I love when God does perform true signs and wonders. I just think we need to be a little more cautious sometimes in what we claim to be God so that we don't bring reproach on the genuine.

A tooth that was silver/steel and turned to gold-- that is beyond anything that can be explained naturally. I would encourage you to go see your dentist, get xrays taken, and get copies of your dental records of before and after so that you have documented proof of what God has done. The reason I say have xrays taken is so that you can show that it is the exact same crown and not a replacement.

That's good advice about going to the dentist. It would be cool to have the documentation.

Might be kind of expensive for some though. Perhaps some of the "sceptics" could pool their money and pay the expense? Just a thought.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

riverpastor

Take the Red Pill.
Mar 23, 2004
Ft. Worth
✟20,727.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So if it's not from God, anyone care to explain how this occurred?

Father Rick, I've seen gold dust literally fall in meetings... with no ladies in the rafters squirting out lip gloss. I've seen it collect on the music leaders guitar (not just off the strings) and get all over his sheet music. Have seen it collect on tables and in a pool of water.

I'm sure there are some "lip gloss smearers" out there. "Shimmery make-up smearers" as well. People will do just about anything to get an uproar... it is a shame when this happens... but don't believe that it should be used to discredit fully what has taken place as it supernaturally appears.

What I don't get is...
you're in a service where Jesus is lifted up and people are worshipping at His feet and people are being healed without the help of "man" and all of a sudden, this gold dust and gold teeth fillings shows up and people say, "Well, that's man-made" or "That's of the devil"?!?!?!?

I just don't get it?!?!?

Reactions: sherri
Upvote 0

TreeOfLife

A son of God!
Aug 12, 2005
Alabama, USA
✟9,334.00
Faith
Non-Denom
riverpastor said:
So if it's not from God, anyone care to explain how this occurred?

Father Rick, I've seen gold dust literally fall in meetings... with no ladies in the rafters squirting out lip gloss. I've seen it collect on the music leaders guitar (not just off the strings) and get all over his sheet music. Have seen it collect on tables and in a pool of water.

I'm sure there are some "lip gloss smearers" out there. "Shimmery make-up smearers" as well. People will do just about anything to get an uproar... it is a shame when this happens... but don't believe that it should be used to discredit fully what has taken place as it supernaturally appears.

What I don't get is...
you're in a service where Jesus is lifted up and people are worshipping at His feet and people are being healed without the help of "man" and all of a sudden, this gold dust and gold teeth fillings shows up and people say, "Well, that's man-made" or "That's of the devil"?!?!?!?

I just don't get it?!?!?

Perhaps they were saying "Jah-eeezz-us" instead of the official "Jezus" and they inadvertantly worshipped the wrong person? ;) :D :D

Upvote 0
May 12, 2005
✟16,757.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi to all!

Yes, I will go to the dentist...I have my regular 6-month appointment coming up and I will get proper documentation then. I thought about calling her, but then I thought there's no way she is going to believe this over the phone. This is something that I need to show her in person, and since her office is 30 minutes away from me, I think I'll just shock her at my regular 6-month appointment. I keep wondering what I am going to say to my dentist!!! She was the one who told me to get the ugly silver crown since it was at the back of my mouth and no one would see it. I was concerned about that and wanted her to put on a porcelain one, but she said that would be a waste of money. I've always thought that silver tooth was ugly--now it's my prettiest one!

Before last night, I was very skeptical as well---always thinking that there had to be some natural explanation for these odd supernatural events. However, I know differently now, at least about what I personally witnessed. And there is no way that my tooth could be any natural or faked occurence--it is bright, shiny gold!! No amount of lip gloss could cause this! The pastor didn't even come anywhere near my teeth, so there was nothing that he could have done to cause this. And it happened to several people, and like I said I SAW A LADY'S TEETH CHANGE IN FRONT OF MY EYES! One minute, they were silver with dental work, the next minute, they were gold.

I guess you had to be there, but I promise you, NOTHING but the pure, unadulterated Gospel of Jesus was fully preached, with signs and wonders following. There is no way I could make this any clearer--this was GOD!!! Praise and worship was lifted up to the Most High the whole night and oh, you should have seen the glory and praise going up to God after all the miracles and healings!!! I personally don't even see how Satan would have been able to even stay in the room, let alone give people gold teeth! But like I said, I guess you had to be there.

I fully understand that you guys do not know me and you may question this miracle. It is something that is very out of the mainstream of what we think that God would do. I would have thought the very same thing if I hadn't experienced it myself. So, I understand, I really do. But, I really think that we have kept God in a box for far too long. Yes, there will always be the frauds out there, and we should be wary of them, but as sure as I know my own name, this was a genuine move of God, and I will spend the rest of my life giving glory to Jesus, publicly for this miracle, even if I have to withstand public ridicule. I do not care anymore what people think--the God of the universe has touched me and I will never be the same!

Glory, glory, Hallelujah!!

Upvote 0
C

Christina M

From Glory to Glory said:
I would have thought the very same thing if I hadn't experienced it myself.

This is true about everything with God!!

People don't believe people can hear from God themselves - until THEY hear from God!

People don't believe God heals today - until THEY get healed!

People don't believe God prospers today - until THEY experience prosperity from God!

People don't believe God has parts - until THEY get a new heart!

GOD IS GOOD!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.