a little lamb...*baaaa
Feb 11, 2003
Cali
Visit site
✟8,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
-ScarletThread- said:
I'm Originally from Cali! I was Born there, lived there for 10 years..till i moved to the big AK =) even if i'm not invited, i'll supply the snow cones for you guys. ;) and dont worry..their lemon =P

*slurp* thnx! you're too kind. ;)

Upvote 0

Phileo

Dec 2, 2003
✟1,080.00
-ScarletThread- said:
I'm Originally from Cali! I was Born there, lived there for 10 years..till i moved to the big AK =) even if i'm not invited, i'll supply the snow cones for you guys. ;) and dont worry..their lemon =P
My Best S. Cali Speak: Like um Scarlet, umm you have be totally absent for a totally critical time and all... Way? So um as like your umm Sis in the Christ and all... I just thought like outta coolness and stuff, someone should like um really let ya know that Lemon snowcones are like ummm so last week. But iF you can um come up with some like um slurpees or like Christian Coolie-Cools , that would be so like ummm smooth-a-delic!

Like Um Chillin'

J/K Welcome to the Cali Party! Keep the party flowin'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Phileo

Dec 2, 2003
✟1,080.00
palm.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.