Visit site
✟31,827.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
EastBaySaint said:
Yeah, no flooding here. Any pix of the lakes? hehe:p

I should have taken some. It was rather amazing. Even though it's continued to rain steadily, the lake has subsided somewhat. My landlord was ever-so-grateful for my country upbringing.....I was out there with the shovel, showing him how to dig the trench to divert the water away from the house. ^_^

Upvote 0

EastBaySaint

Dec 24, 2004
boonies
✟456.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
LibertyChic said:
I should have taken some. It was rather amazing. Even though it's continued to rain steadily, the lake has subsided somewhat. My landlord was ever-so-grateful for my country upbringing.....I was out there with the shovel, showing him how to dig the trench to divert the water away from the house. ^_^

^_^ ^_^ hes gonna be buggin you to dig for him now :p

And ur not 3:p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wolflily

Saved by the Grace of God, thank you Jesus!
Jan 8, 2004
New Hampshire, USA
✟10,794.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Howdy to the West Coast from the East. How are you all handling the flood situation? :prayer:

Maybe you'd like a treat of our lovely snowfall instead? I'd send some to you but I doubt it would survive the trip.

So...YOU'RE the infamous paulewog of the orange hat. Nice to meet you, I'm a pal of KristianJ's. Do many peeps get which animal your name references? (just curious)

Well, hope you all have a safe and blessed evening. When the party resumes, just give a holler and I'll be right on over!! :D
Wolf

Upvote 0

LibertyChic

Finally Free To Be Me
Dec 23, 2003
Texas, Baby!
Visit site
✟31,827.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
EastBaySaint said:
How come your moving there?

Long story. Mostly cuz my husband simply hates big city life (welcome to L.A.) and has a friend who lives there (they are going into business together). He's been out there for 3 weeks now and is finally coming back here to move us down there. We'll be all settled in by next week. Can't wait!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.