Visit site
✟2,067.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy... sorry, I really can't remember how to spell the Jewish holiday right now...

Anyone else dreaming of a white Christmas? We sure didn't get one this year in SoCal. It might actually rain tomorrow though!

Upvote 0

LibertyChic

Finally Free To Be Me
Dec 23, 2003
Texas, Baby!
Visit site
✟31,827.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

renaistre

The mountains are calling...
Jan 15, 2004
Santa Clarita, CA
Visit site
✟2,067.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Let's go! I want a hamburger (no onions), fries, and a vanilla shake. Let's see, around here there's the one on Balboa and Lassen in Granada Hills, there's the one in Saugus, and of course there's the one a mile or so from my place on Sand Canyon at the 14. Where are we again?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Dartist

Dec 13, 2004
Oklahoma
✟15,613.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Protein style? I used to be an animal style guy, but now I just get regular, but with the onions grilled. I do like animal style fries, however, in fact, I had some today! (And if you don't know what I'm talking about, you are not from CA so GO HOME!) ha ha

:cry:

And the In 'N Out on Balboa, huh? I grew up in Northridge... There is one in Porter Ranch now, that's where I was today--stopped by to see my parent's, so..

Upvote 0

LibertyChic

Finally Free To Be Me
Dec 23, 2003
Texas, Baby!
Visit site
✟31,827.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
The Dartist said:
Protein style? I used to be an animal style guy, but now I just get regular, but with the onions grilled. I do like animal style fries, however, in fact, I had some today! (And if you don't know what I'm talking about, you are not from CA so GO HOME!) ha ha

:cry:

And the In 'N Out on Balboa, huh? I grew up in Northridge... There is one in Porter Ranch now, that's where I was today--stopped by to see my parent's, so..

OK, I am from CA, and I don't know what that means. Guess I'll just move to Texas. :p

Even so, I'm gonna miss SoCal :sigh:

Upvote 0

FullyMT

Veni Sancte Spiritus
Nov 14, 2003
Boston
Visit site
✟8,053.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
OK, I am from CA, and I don't know what that means.
In-N-Out has a "hidden" type of menu, where you can ask for burgers in a style that isn't on the menu that they show. For example, you can order a 4 by 4, which is 4 patties with 4 slices of cheese (aka a heart attack waiting to happen). Never tried one...Maybe I'll just not eat for a day and try it, lol. Rumours of a 6x6 are circulating at school too.
Animal style has extra sauce, grilled onion, and pickles, w/whatever else you want extra of. Protein-style is when it's wrapped with lettuce and no buns. Animal-style fries is normal-priced fries (to my knowledge) with cheese, sauce, and grilled onions (it comes with a fork too!). It's a meal on it's own.

Upvote 0

LibertyChic

Finally Free To Be Me
Dec 23, 2003
Texas, Baby!
Visit site
✟31,827.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
FullyMT said:
In-N-Out has a "hidden" type of menu, where you can ask for burgers in a style that isn't on the menu that they show. For example, you can order a 4 by 4, which is 4 patties with 4 slices of cheese (aka a heart attack waiting to happen). Never tried one...Maybe I'll just not eat for a day and try it, lol. Rumours of a 6x6 are circulating at school too.
Animal style has extra sauce, grilled onion, and pickles, w/whatever else you want extra of. Protein-style is when it's wrapped with lettuce and no buns. Animal-style fries is normal-priced fries (to my knowledge) with cheese, sauce, and grilled onions (it comes with a fork too!). It's a meal on it's own.

Ahh...thank you so much for the explanation. In truth, I've only eaten there (gasp!) once. It's just too fattening for my girlish figure and while their burger I found to-die-for, I wasn't real impressed with their fries.

Prolly a good thing I'm goin' to Texas, eh? ;) Sonic Burger, here I come! ^_^

Upvote 0