Sep 16, 2011
✟28,188.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I wish our Greek prime minister would show an ounce of pity...and humanity like her :(

Not everyone shows their emotions easily. Also if he believes that the measures are necessary (which is probably true) then he would be comforted by that fact as well. I wouldn't say it makes him in human, which is a big charge against someone. Of course some level of empathy is good though.

Upvote 0

Philothei

Love never fails
Nov 4, 2006
Northeast, USA
✟68,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Not everyone shows their emotions easily. Also if he believes that the measures are necessary (which is probably true) then he would be comforted by that fact as well. I wouldn't say it makes him in human, which is a big charge against someone. Of course some level of empathy is good though.
Of course it is good it is great actually in times when you know people are actually hurting ... We have like trippled in homeless youth in Athens saw it with my own eyes last summer...Yeah I was in tears seeing the unempoyment rate :( and the kids out of job.... Not a good site to see young adults homeless in the streets.... They have lost their jobs and on the top of it the elderly grantparents who support these kids are cut off their pensions :(

Upvote 0

Philothei

Love never fails
Nov 4, 2006
Northeast, USA
✟68,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
And most of us clean our own messes after we have messed up.
That does not mean we are not showing emotion if we see suffering of the MANY because of the FEW who mess up!

She is crying for the FEW screwed up the majority of innocent people in Italy with their corruptive ways of government I do not see your point at all... If one denies to suffer with the suffering injustice then why be bothered to calll this man human?

I failed to see your point and all I will leave it at that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Philothei

Love never fails
Nov 4, 2006
Northeast, USA
✟68,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
And the few who got elected are the ones who cheated to show their real selves...so my voting was NOT that one delieberately votes for crooks...or then all goverments that were corrupt in America were so because people elected them? Nah..

I still mourn for the innocent ones who are taking for the ride... regardless of what you think

Upvote 0