It is better to be wrong and be able to be...?

Ron Gurley

What U See is What U Get!
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
Visit site
✟87,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
RE: "TRUTH"

John 8 (NASB) The Truth Will Make You Free
31 So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him,
“If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples (following pupils) of Mine;
32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
33 They (Sect of Abraham’s descendants) answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never yet been enslaved to anyone; how is it that You say, ‘You will become free’?”
34 Jesus answered them,
“Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin.
35 The slave does not remain in the house forever;
the son does remain forever.
36 So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed.

Luke 20:21
They questioned Him, saying, “Teacher, we know that You speak and teach correctly, and You are not partial to any, but teach the way of God in truth.

Upvote 0

Shahin Yousef

Jul 2, 2017
Chesterfield
✟7,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In my experience and relationship with the Father, i have learned...

For your sake be right in the eyes our God by spending time in the bible and spending time in prayer. Let God show you what's right and wrong by using prayer and his Word to correct you and steer you on the right path.

On the other hand.

For "People's" sake be wrong IF if it's for the sake of the relationship. Don't ruin a relationship with someone because of the arrogancy of pride to be RIGHT... Put pride away and works of the flesh. Let Jesus Reign in your life.

Jesus was wrong in the ones who crucified him and scourged him with many lashings and HE did not defend himself, but in the end he was right in the eyes of his Father because his Father, God...Justified him and had a plan to rise him up from the grave on the third day. Pride comes before fall, but God exalts the humble.

Hope this helps you, Blessings.

Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0