• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

It does get easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeautifulWorshipper

We are the revival generation.
Jul 25, 2004
✟20,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've been depressed and in some bad places since I was six, i havent been depressed for a few years now, but between november and march 06-07 I was in a bad place and was self ahrming, I wanted to die, I didnt think i'd get through it..

Today that place seems like a million miles away, and only with God have I got here.

I am SO glad i did not kill myself, or do something less as bad, becuase right now Im GREAT its got so easy, and i cannot believe that only five months ago was I in an aful place, its surreal.

So please, re-think you ractions, from expirience self harming only makes you WORSE. get out there, and put yourself in happy situations :) You cant just expect happiness to come you gotta put work in :)

Now im willing to support any of you, so just drop me a message, and i will get back to you i rpomise :)

god bless you :)

BeautifulWorshipper

We are the revival generation.
Jul 25, 2004
✟20,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This reallly is valuable support. I may be in the dumps right now, but I'm trying to take in what you've said and trying to lift my own spirits.
Bless you sister:) you gotta fake being positive first,a nd then it comes :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.