It’s Time to Bomb North Korea

Followers4christ

Love my wife, 2 sons and Daughter. God is great!!
Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My point on this thread which I have shared many sources is North Korea is a tyrant and someone who has not only threatened us with nuclear war but also everyone Kim found as disrespectful. Kim uses fear to get his way. He wants to get us out of South Korea so he can take over and enslave people just as he has done to his own country. He will threaten everyone with nuclear weapons when he is able to successfully complete this delivery technology which his last missile failed. I will provide many sources and links when I have the time.

But anyone who threaten our people with death and wants to enslave our friends in South Korea should not be able to get a hold of nuclear weapons.

I will provide all the links on this page later when I have more time to do so.

Till I have time to provide sources that are throughout this thread, here is apart from the movie 300 that sums up how our response to a North Korea nuclear threat to our country should be. A defector has already stated Kim intends to invade South Korea once we are out of the picture.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
It's like the Lord said, "If someone doesn't like you, bomb them. Kill everyone, God will sort it out."

Oh wait, no, He said, "What does it profit you if you only love those who love you in return" and "Love your enemies" and "If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn and offer the other as well."

The statements are just so similar, I can see why we might get them confused.

-CryptoLutheran

• Agree
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As i said earlier, Kim wants the US out of South Korea and wants a unified Korea. I honestly think he wants 3 goals.

1. A Unified Korea. He will invade if we leave as North Korea did in 1950. Kim is likely to threaten us with nuclear war once he has perfected his missile technology to hit the US for us to get out of Korea to accomplish his goals.

2. He wants the US influence out and for us to either submit or be destroyed. He threatens us every time we either do a US-South Korea drills on South Korean land or say anything towards Kim finds disrespectful towards his country. Plus he does not want our culture to influence Korean culture as to why Kim is strict when Americans (or outsiders) come to his country.

3. He wants all nations to respect him or fear him. We can see that through his use of threats to other nations for either as he sees it belittling his country or a view of someone threatening his nation, which he finds about anything threatening his country as he has a paranoid delusion that everyone is after him.

From the link below:

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un wants to develop nuclear weapons capable of striking the United States in order to clear the path for an invasion of South Korea, a defector diplomat told House lawmakers Wednesday.

“While Kim Jong Un has already long had the tools to destroy South Korea effectively, he also believes it is necessary to drive American forces out of the peninsula,” Thae Yong Ho told the House Foreign Affairs Committee during a Wednesday hearing. “And this can be done, he believes, by being able to credibly threaten the continental United States with nuclear weapons.”

North Korean defector outlines Kim Jong Un's plan to invade South Korea

More sources of the threat North Korea is to us, our allies and to their own people:

Missile test failed re-entry:

North Korea's new ICBM likely broke up upon re-entry, US official says - CNN

North Korea has yet to master critical missile re-entry technology, Seoul says | The Japan Times

Another missile test soon:

North Korea is getting ready for a first missile launch of 2018, reports say

Working on nuclear tunnels:

North Korea nuclear test site has 'significant' work underway: report

North Korea's Punggye-ri nuclear test site showing 'significant tunneling' activity

Threatening the US:

North Korea calls latest UN sanctions 'an act of war' - CNNPolitics

North Korea’s top diplomat says strike against U.S. mainland is ‘inevitable’

North Korea warns of 'bigger gift package' for U.S. after latest test

North Korea warns US will pay for 'political prostitute' Nikki Haley's 'hysteric fit'

North Korea says US-South Korea military drills drive them to 'brink of a nuclear war'

Threatening other countries:

North Korea: UK faces 'miserable end' if it joins US-led military drills

North Korea warns Australia that supporting Trump is a 'suicidal act'

North Korea threatens to make Japan and U.S. bases 'disappear' | The Japan Times

North Korea threatens Israel with 'merciless, thousand-fold punishment'

North Korea keeps threatening South Korea. Seoul may send humanitarian aid anyway.

For 1st time, North Korea directly threatens vital ally China

North Korea fires over Japan and in it's waters:

North Korea launches missile over Japan - CNNPolitics

North Korea fires ICBM into Japanese waters

How Japan Is Preparing for a North Korean Nuclear Attack

NK is a threat to the security of us and our allies:

South Korea and Japan's leaders agree to 'no longer tolerate North Korea's threats to security'

McMaster: Potential for war with North Korea 'increasing every day' - CNNPolitics

North Korea is starving it's people just to have a nuclear weapon to be able to hit us.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/north-korea-starving-nuclear-missiles-641188?amp=1

What parasitic worms in defector reveal about health conditions in North Korea - CNN

North Korea's female soldiers often raped, stop menstruating, defector says

Hungry North Korean soldiers are being given leave to find food, report says

North Korea human rights abuses resemble those of the Nazis, says UN inquiry

North Korea says sanctions cause "colossal" damage but won't work

North has 28 websites citizens can go to:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/90781778

4 tv channels which are owned by the government:

Television in North Korea - Wikipedia

North Korean TV - TV from Korea, North.

No religious freedom, musical freedom or fashion freedom:

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/12969994

http://wordpress.clarku.edu/musc210...rth-korea-2/north-koreas-musical-environment/

http://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/...-s-what-you-re-allowed-to-wear_n_7331358.html

NK slave labor:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mi...abor-exports-to-circumvent-sanctions.html/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...rs-to-russia-to-earn-cash-for-regime.amp.html

People even sent to prison for not crying for their former leaders funeral:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ace-labour-camps-upset-death-Kim-Jong-il.html

There is 200,000 defectors in China alone. There is more fear then loyalty according to the defector from the link below this video:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.s...llow-kim-jong-un-because-were-scared-10987784

The government uses control and fear to control it's people.

https://www.libertyinnorthkorea.org/learn-nk-challenges/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...79beea-ddc4-11e7-b2e9-8c636f076c76_story.html

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,892.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I asked a few questions in post 287 and pointed out why protecting South Korea would be worth the risk. War is never easy nor goes as planned but sometimes it's worth it in protecting ourselves and our allies. Should we take care of a problem before it becomes a bigger problem. Please read post 287 and you can see why in my opinion it's worth the risk.

Both the US and South Korea are ready to take out North Korea's nuclear capabilities. I provided some links on post 287.

How would you handle this situation?

Inasmuch as it's primarily the South Korean's skins that are on the line no matter what, I'd back up their lead, not pretend to be doing what is best for them.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,892.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's like the Lord said, "If someone doesn't like you, bomb them. Kill everyone, God will sort it out."

Oh wait, no, He said, "What does it profit you if you only love those who love you in return" and "Love your enemies" and "If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn and offer the other as well."

-CryptoLutheran

You're getting better at that. See? Practice, grasshopper, practice.

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Meanwhile North and South Korea have agreed to march together in the Olympics under one flag and will form a joint Olympic team.
North and South Korea to form joint Olympic team and march together under unified flag

Meanwhile North Korea is workings on its nuclear weapons and preparing to launch soon. Plus they are working on tunnels for it's nuclear program. You do know North Korea uses talks to stall for time as they continue to build nuclear weapons as they have done in the past. Not to mention North Korea is talking peace and smiling while planning to invade South Korea once it's long range missiles are done. Sources below.

Working on nuclear:

Trump says Russia helping North Korea skirt sanctions, Pyongyang getting close on missile

Getting ready to launch another missile:

Working on more tunnels at nuclear site:

North Korea's Punggye-ri nuclear test site showing 'significant tunneling' activity

Also working on chemical weapons which is also against international law:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/983810001

Planning to invade South Korea:

Last edited:
Reactions: jmldn2
Upvote 0

dude99

Apr 12, 2014
✟40,407.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Meanwhile North Korea is workings on its nuclear weapons and preparing to launch soon. Plus they are working on tunnels for it's nuclear program. You do know North Korea uses talks to stall for time as they continue to build nuclear weapons as they have done in the past. Not to mention North Korea is talking peace and smiling while planning to invade South Korea once it's long range missiles are done. Sources below.

Working on nuclear:

Trump says Russia helping North Korea skirt sanctions, Pyongyang getting close on missile

Getting ready to launch another missile:

Working on more tunnels at nuclear site:

Also working on chemical weapons which is also against international law:

Anthrax antibodies in defector raises fears North Korea is developing chemical weapons

Planning to invade South Korea:

Actually North Korea has threatened South Korea for 60 years so it is not new news. Even China has done the same with Taiwan, yet now business relations between China and Taiwan have not been better. Plus people from both countries can visit each other. Plus 2 million from Taiwan now live in China. Plus Taiwan biggest trade partner is China, and it much higher than the US. The charts that show how Trump’s “One China” statements could jeopardize Taiwan’s economy

But at least North Korea has made small steps with reconciliation with the South. Of course North Korea is a threat, however it is possible they can figure somethings out just as Taiwan and China has.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Actually North Korea has threatened South Korea for 60 years so it is not new news. Even China has done the same with Taiwan, yet now business relations between China and Taiwan have not been better. Plus people from both countries can visit each other. Plus 2 million from Taiwan now live in China. Plus Taiwan biggest trade partner is China, and it much higher than the US. The charts that show how Trump’s “One China” statements could jeopardize Taiwan’s economy

But at least North Korea has made small steps with reconciliation with the South. Of course North Korea is a threat, however it is possible they can figure somethings out just as Taiwan and China has.

Let's not forget in 1950 North Korea invaded South Korea where millions lost their lives. so let's not pretend that North Korea's threats have done no harm. The facts are even with these Olympic games going on North Korea is still building nuclear bombs and chemical weapons to attack us with. They are continuing building tunnels at the nuclear sites and making plans on invading South Korea again.

It's not all talk as they have invaded South Korea before and have recently launched a missile in to Japan's waters. Also North Korea is a lot different then Taiwan and China. North Korea uses slavery, torture, rape, starvation, imprisonment, murder and fear to get it's way with it's people (Taiwan and China do not).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Inasmuch as it's primarily the South Korean's skins that are on the line no matter what, I'd back up their lead, not pretend to be doing what is best for them.

In post 303 I have sources that show it's not only South Korea that is being threatened with nuclear war. If we wait till they have the capability to hit anyone then everyone who shows any disrespect towards this tyrant could be a target. North Korea has threatened not only South Korea but also USA, Australia, Israel, Japan, UK, and it's own friend China.

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

-CryptoLutheran

Are police good or bad? Are soldiers who protect you and this country good or bad? Is targeting a North Korea nuclear site that can save millions good or bad?

Here is a great article about the Bible and war:

What does the Bible say about war?

Upvote 0

dude99

Apr 12, 2014
✟40,407.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Let's not forget in 1950 North Korea invaded South Korea where millions lost their lives. so let's not pretend that North Korea's threats have done no harm. The facts are even with these Olympic games going on North Korea is still building nuclear bombs and chemical weapons to attack us with. They are continuing building tunnels at the nuclear sites and making plans on invading South Korea again.

It's not all talk as they have invaded South Korea before and have recently launched a missile in to Japan's waters. Also North Korea is a lot different then Taiwan and China. North Korea uses slavery, torture, rape, starvation, imprisonment, murder and fear to get it's way with it's people (Taiwan and China do not).
Actually China did use slavery, torture and imprisonment and mass starvation. Have you heard of the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution? Actually China at times send missiles in Taiwan waters. It took a long time for tensions to reduce, even though it is tense now, there was a time when it was worse. Even China has flowed Newclear armed bombers just before Trump became President. China flew nuclear-capable bombers around Taiwan before Trump call with Taiwanese president

Actually there are reasons why Russia is against the strict stance the US is taking and can understand the North Korea stance against the US. As after all they are with US sanctions on Russia and its intervention in areas where it is traditional areas of Russian influence such as Ukraine and Georgia. In addition the US has stationed troops in Poland and the Baltic states, further complicates the situation.

Of course the US are hypocrites condemning Russia intervention in other countries while the US does the same. Improving relations with Russia could improve the Korean situation. Russia is a world power that can't be ignored, and overall the people in Russia would like better relations with the US.

Upvote 0

jmldn2

Site Supporter
Nov 20, 2013
✟85,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
In post 303 I have sources that show it's not only South Korea that is being threatened with nuclear war. If we wait till they have the capability to hit anyone then everyone who shows any disrespect towards this tyrant could be a target. North Korea has threatened not only South Korea but also USA, Australia, Israel, Japan, UK, and it's own friend China.

This is what some seem to be missing whenever they favor leaving Kim alone.

Upvote 0

Jeepneytravel

Feb 11, 2017
Asia Pacific
✟33,173.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
USA is not threatening the world with nuclear weapons. Trump has threatened NK after NK threatened us with nuclear weapons first. Let's not play games here. NK has threatened many nations with threats of nuclear weapons not just the USA. Not to mention a missile flying over Japan and in to it's waters.

The only country to actually use nukes against another country is the USA...guess that's why the USA and it's despotic leaders are so paranoid.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Jul 5, 2017
Melbourne
✟7,829.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nothing can be known about this week’s talks between North and South Korea other than their likely outcome. As in every previous encounter, South Korea will almost certainly reward North Korea’s outrageous misconduct by handing over substantial sums of money, thus negating long-overdue sanctions recently imposed by the United Nations Security Council. Meanwhile, the North will continue to make progress toward its goal of deploying several nuclear-armed, mobile intercontinental ballistic missiles, having already tested nuclear-explosive devices in October 2006, May 2009, February 2013, January 2016, September 2016, and September 2017

Each test would have been an excellent occasion for the United States to finally decide to do to North Korea what Israel did to Iraq in 1981, and to Syria in 2007 — namely, use well-aimed conventional weapons to deny nuclear weapons to regimes that shouldn’t have firearms, let alone weapons of mass destruction. Fortunately, there is still time for Washington to launch such an attack to destroy North Korea’s nuclear arsenal. It should be earnestly considered rather than rejected out of hand.

More from this article at:

It’s Time to Bomb North Korea
Hon, I may ave just been saved, but I know that those who live by the sword die by the sword.

My friend Purity Clarity Parkes ‘Ri’ came up somfin wise.
“When one fights fire with fire in the physical world, one would naturally start a much larger fire that does more harm than good. I believe that Jesus came to save people from hell, so who are we to strip them of that right? War is a distraction and a form of ‘Legal’ murder, the latter being condemned in the Ten Commandments and Jesus Christ. And frankly, if the LORD commands me, I must follow HIS orders.

Only in defence for another person will I ever even considering killing someone. Peach, my dear, the only reason why I joined the Christian Underground was to save people’s lives in both Spirit and Body. Life must be defended, as it was the first gift of God every presented to you.

If God tells you to arm yourself and rescue people from a dictator’s clutches, I will not stop you. However, if you dare try to march into any place with the intent of killing for the sake of revenge or anticipated self-defence, I will not stop myself from defending them. Enough people have died already.

Does that answer your question, dear?”
Girl sure is quiet, but MAN can she talk when she’s got the fire!
Hon, if God’s tellin ya to sabotage the North Korean nuclear weapon stuff, go fer it. But doan plumb kill people jus caus they ‘might’ kill ya. Find solid evidence that their gonna kill ya, then try armed assault.
But hon, keep in mind what God’s tellin ya.

Upvote 0

John Prewett

Newbie to this forum. Believer since 1973
Jan 25, 2013
Bout 12 miles South of Uttaradit Thailand
Visit site
✟4,417.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump and Kim have both been set up.

The Pope led globalist are preparing the narrative that Trump’s harsh rhetoric (or preemptive strike)
incited Kim to launch missile with nuke to NYCity. When in fact NYCity will be nuked by a globalist planted nuke.

Same as globalist set charges that brought down the twin towers.

New York (and probably other cities) will be nuked, however, New York is NOT the Babylon of the Revelation.

The Vatican is the Great harlot and in a few years the Vatican will be destroyed as per Revelation 17:16-18

tmKpGMd.png

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The only country to actually use nukes against another country is the USA...guess that's why the USA and it's despotic leaders are so paranoid.

In post 293 I addressed this same statement by you. Yes we were the only country to use a nuclear missile. But you forgot in what context we used it in, we used on Japan that sided with Hitler in WW2. Hitler was trying to wipe out the Jews, to take over and enslave anyone with different views then his own. When Japan sided with Hitler and attacked the US in Pearl Harbor only then did we use a nuclear weapon. If nuclear war was ever necessary it was during WW2. So that's not paranoia good try.

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
While most of the world celebrates the progress from pre-Olympic inter-Korean talks and the apparent thaw in tensions between North Korea and the world, the US has taken steps to move heavy firepower to the region.

Though the US called off regularly scheduled military drills until the end of the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics and Paralympics in March, elsewhere they have trained for scenarios that seem tailor made for fighting North Korea.

The New York Times reports that 48 Apache gunships and Chinook helicopters drilled in Fort Bragg on how to move troops under artillery fire, and that next month soldiers will drill on setting up mobilization centers to quickly send forces over seas.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...ng-for-nuclear-war-with-north-korea/23338463/

Upvote 0