USA
✟27,298.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone! Especially during so much isolation these days, just wanted to say hi and expand my Christian fellowship a bit… I’m Maria. I’m a stay-at-home mother and wife. ❤️ Looking forward to getting to know you all. In His love, M

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,929,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello Maria (@Maria's Kitchen for God), WELCOME TO CF :wave: I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :)

God bless you!!

--David

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone! Especially during so much isolation these days, just wanted to say hi and expand my Christian fellowship a bit… I’m Maria. I’m a stay-at-home mother and wife. ❤️ Looking forward to getting to know you all. In His love, M
Welcome again Maria! :)

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome!

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Michie, do you prefer red sauce or green sauce? meat and cheese or just cheese? And the big question is do you like onions in your enchildadas? :p
I like both. But I usually make or order enchilada verde and add some dollops of chipotle sauce. I usually use a chorizo, fish, or steak for enchiladas.Usually my onions are in the Pico de Gallo in the side along with a side of avocado, rice, and refried beans. A rare treat is a Horchata to cool the mouth down afterwards. Then I just waddle away because I ate too much. :)

Upvote 0

Learning & Growing

Jan 13, 2022
USA
✟27,298.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I like both. But I usually make or order enchilada verde and add some dollops of chipotle sauce. I usually use a chorizo, fish, or steak for enchiladas.Usually my onions are in the Pico de Gallo in the side along with a side of avocado, rice, and refried beans. A rare treat is a Horchata to cool the mouth down afterwards. Then I just waddle away. :)
Oh my! You like it ALL!!! LOL :D

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.