United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone,

I would like prayer for the issues going on below, here is the background story for it in case you were interested in reading it:

A few months ago...

I keep having anxiety about my family. My last therapy session was stressful or anxiety ridden, since my therapist had to report my parents to CPS and APS. I'm really hoping that they don't find out that they were reported, my therapist told me that as a part of her job that she has to report them. She also told me that they will all three be calling me in the next week or so, to ask about what has been going on with my parents, family, my situation with them, etc. I had told her about how I was abused as a minor and as an adult even in recent months. If my parents are to find out they are going to freak out, especially since my mom has severe mental problems and my dad is very controlling. I am praying that things don't turn out as they did last time. The other night was no fun since, I was drinking a very large sweet tea which was loaded with sugar and caffeine. My body isn't used to caffeine, since I really cut back due to anxiety. I am also PMSing and having flashbacks of what happened a few months ago which was causing me more anxiety. My boyfriend who has anxiety said something last night to confirm my fears that bringing up my therapist around my dad could make him get weird about my therapist which was what I was fearing. My boyfriend felt bad for making my anxiety worse. He stayed with me and helped to calm down. I also am having anxiety, because I feel like I have no one to really talk about the above, because of what happened a few months ago.

pam4him

May 15, 2018
Jacksonville
✟25,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Lord, we ask for peace for heartofsilver. Guide through this process and allow healing. Provide safety within and without the family. We thank you that the therapist did her legal obligation and ask your guidance for the agency reps that will be working on this situation. Amen.

• Friendly
Reactions: Heartofsilver
Upvote 0

RoyalKing

Sep 6, 2013
✟15,527.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone,

I would like prayer for the issues going on below, here is the background story for it in case you were interested in reading it:

A few months ago...

I keep having anxiety about my family. My last therapy session was stressful or anxiety ridden, since my therapist had to report my parents to CPS and APS. I'm really hoping that they don't find out that they were reported, my therapist told me that as a part of her job that she has to report them. She also told me that they will all three be calling me in the next week or so, to ask about what has been going on with my parents, family, my situation with them, etc. I had told her about how I was abused as a minor and as an adult even in recent months. If my parents are to find out they are going to freak out, especially since my mom has severe mental problems and my dad is very controlling. I am praying that things don't turn out as they did last time. The other night was no fun since, I was drinking a very large sweet tea which was loaded with sugar and caffeine. My body isn't used to caffeine, since I really cut back due to anxiety. I am also PMSing and having flashbacks of what happened a few months ago which was causing me more anxiety. My boyfriend who has anxiety said something last night to confirm my fears that bringing up my therapist around my dad could make him get weird about my therapist which was what I was fearing. My boyfriend felt bad for making my anxiety worse. He stayed with me and helped to calm down. I also am having anxiety, because I feel like I have no one to really talk about the above, because of what happened a few months ago.

Upvote 0

RoyalKing

Sep 6, 2013
✟15,527.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Frightening situations may be beyond our control but never beyond the Heavenly Father's control. Why not ask Him to step in and take charge of your entire situation; and to cause things to work out the way as HE sees fit. If we acknowledge Him in all our ways He will direct the paths we should take. Remember our Good Shepherd Messiah (Jesus) makes us lie down in green pastures, this donates peace, safety, calm and rest. Then HE leads us beside still water- refreshment. See Psalm 23. I would encourage you to pray to the Father about all of this, then trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not lean on your own understanding in this situation- Proverbs 3:5,6 He never fails.

Upvote 0