Israelites

Well, I sort out wanna know your opinion on the current Israel's stand as GOd's chosen people... Do you think God still bless that nations??? Since God has said that He will bless thousands generations of Abraham...

The latest news that I catch on the news is that Israel has the most advance technology in war machines. True or not???

Noa

May 20, 2002
central of the Netherlands
Visit site
✟310.00
Faith
Messianic
Originally posted by JOhnPreparer
Well, I sort out wanna know your opinion on the current Israel's stand as GOd's chosen people... Do you think God still bless that nations??? Since God has said that He will bless thousands generations of Abraham...

Yes, normaly speaking Israël had been wipe of the world by now. It is one big miracle they still exist.
The latest news that I catch on the news is that Israel has the most advance technology in war machines. True or not???
True, the atomic wapens are from us and they get police-classes from serveral kind of dutch police-teams and their army and the mossad are the best in the world (America and Europe can learn form the Israë´li´s :D ). I think this is nessecary they protect themseleves very good.

Besides that: don´t forget G´ds promise to them will always stand. Forever and ever.

Upvote 0

\o/

Aug 10, 2002
Visit site
✟427.00
The anti-Messiah (Jesus - Yeshua) population of Israel are under a curse.

DT 28:15 However, if you do not obey the LORD your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come upon you and overtake you...

Read all of the curses in that chapter.

MT 3:12 Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him.

MT 21:43 "Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. 44 He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed."

MK 11:12 The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. 13 Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. 14 Then he said to the tree, "May no one ever eat fruit from you again." And his disciples heard him say it.

Upvote 0

Noa

May 20, 2002
central of the Netherlands
Visit site
✟310.00
Faith
Messianic
Originally posted by \o/
The anti-Messiah (Jesus - Yeshua) population of Israel are under a curse.

DT 28:15 However, if you do not obey the LORD your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come upon you and overtake you...

Read all of the curses in that chapter.

MT 3:12 Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him.

MT 21:43 "Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. 44 He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed."

MK 11:12 The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. 13 Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. 14 Then he said to the tree, "May no one ever eat fruit from you again." And his disciples heard him say it.

You do not understand one bit of the Bible. You know why? Your god is not mine G´d! My G´d is a G´d of love and your god is a god of hate!

Noa!

Upvote 0

Chili

Apr 19, 2002
Visit site
✟445.00
Originally posted by Pray4Isrel

The love for the Jews is written throughout the entire Word. 

Some people would argue that the above is evidence that the Jews slanted the 'good book' in their favor so they would have followers of Jesus brown-nose them into heaven.  

Upvote 0

tericl2

A Work in Progress
Feb 2, 2002
Tulsa, OK
Visit site
✟1,594.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by JOhnPreparer

Yes, they are still God's chosen people and they are still richly blessed. They will continue to be blessed until the very end. God's word leaves no doubt about that, and as Christians, adopted into Abraham, we should love and support the Jews.

Upvote 0

Chili

Apr 19, 2002
Visit site
✟445.00
Originally posted by Pray4Isrel
That's the same thing. I'm not talking about denominations.

But I am. We have our own lineage to Adam as declared in Luke 3:38.

Luke is the onmiscient perspective and Matthew is the Judaic point of view. Indeed we are the grafted branches but through Jesus we go right to Adam.

Apart from this we still love the Jews but do not owe any allegiance.

Upvote 0
--God made an everlasting covenant with Israel ... No matter how many times they turn their back on him, he is still with them. :)

--Israel has the most dangerous weapons in the world. And only America and many Arab countries know. And thats it! No one understands Israels capabilites and what secret weapons they have.

God bless

a4c

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Hello Pray4Israel.

Yes I understand what you mean :) If there is a chat somewhere, I would be glad to speak with you...But I hope to see more great posts on Israel and you and I in them :)
and btw just so you know, even Muslim Arabs know of Israels greatness ;) Buts its their religion which makes them the way they are ... They know better, but they are just trying to follow their religion. :(

God bless

a4c

Upvote 0