Israeli teenager has near death experience and predicts....

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
that President Obama will unite seventy nations against Israel.

This article was written on November 22 of 2015.

The young man had his NDE on September 28 and did this interview only
a few weeks later.

The film is in Hebrew with English subtitles. He specifically states that seventy nations will be united against Israel, by President Obama.

That is exactly what began in Paris France, today, January 15, 2017.

I believe it is important to remember that this teenager was NOT a believer in Messiah Yeshua - Jesus.... so... .he was judged... .according to the Covenants of Abraham, Moses, King David and King Solomon.

John 5:45

"Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust."

Israeli Teen Returns from 15 Minutes of Clinical Death with Spiritual Messages Concerning the Coming Redemption
Read more at Israeli Teen Returns from 15 Minutes of Clinical Death with Spiritual Messages Concerning the Coming Redemption

Last edited:

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This is certainly a time to rededicate ourselves to prayer....
especially for President Elect Donald Trump so that he and his ambassadors know how to respond to all this when he takes office on January 20.

70 Nations to Meet in Paris Will Publicly Commit to Dividing the Land of Israel

70 Nations to Meet in Paris Will Publicly Commit to Dividing the Land of Israel

A draft of the summary statement that will be released at the conclusion of the 70-nation conference in Paris on Sunday has been leaked. As you will see below, this communique is going to call for the division of the land of Israel, for the establishment of a Palestinian state, for the 1967 borders to serve as the basis for final negotiations between the Israelis and the Palestinians and for the condemnation of any officials that refuse to support a two-state solution.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Natan's near death experience account is very much in line with:

Mat 5:18

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

I think that we could agree that wearing tzitzit would be one of the least commandments... but Natan does an amazing job of explaining how important it can be in bringing down more of the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Now that the American Embassy is being set up in Jerusalem.......
this whole subject goes to a whole new level of importance......

Mark Taylor Interview January 8 2018 - 3 Ex-Presidents Will Be Shaken - Mark Taylor Latest Update

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I could be wrong......
I often am..... but it could perhaps be that a remnant from seventy nations will put pressure on Israel to rebuild their Jerusalem Third Temple.........
because they know that this earth is in so much trouble that we need the fulfillment of
Ezekiel 47
to be saved and for the climate of the world to be stabilized:

And he brought me back unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward; (for the forefront of the house was toward the east;) and the waters came down from under, from the right side of the house, on the south of the altar.

2 Then he brought me out by the way of the gate northward, and led me round by the way without unto the outer gate, by the way of [the gate] that looketh toward the east; and, behold, there ran out waters on the right side.

Then said he unto me, These waters issue forth toward the eastern region, and shall go down into the Arabah; and they shall go toward the sea; into the sea [shall the waters go] which were made to issue forth; and the waters shall be healed.

9 And it shall come to pass, that every living creature which swarmeth, in every place whither the rivers come, shall live; and there shall be a very great multitude of fish; for these waters are come thither, and [the waters of the sea] shall be healed, and everything shall live whithersoever the river cometh.

10 And it shall come to pass, that fishers shall stand by it: from En-gedi even unto En-eglaim shall be a place for the spreading of nets; their fish shall be after their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many.

11 But the miry places thereof, and the marshes thereof, shall not be healed; they shall be given up to salt.

12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow every tree for food, whose leaf shall not whither, neither shall the fruit thereof fail: it shall bring forth new fruit every month, because the waters thereof issue out of the sanctuary; and the fruit thereof shall be for food, and the leaf thereof for healing.

Will rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple help stabilize the climate?

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
that President Obama will unite seventy nations against Israel.

This article was written on November 22 of 2015.

The young man had his NDE on September 28 and did this interview only
a few weeks later.

The film is in Hebrew with English subtitles. He specifically states that seventy nations will be united against Israel, by President Obama.

That is exactly what began in Paris France, today, January 15, 2017.

I believe it is important to remember that this teenager was NOT a believer in Messiah Yeshua - Jesus.... so... .he was judged... .according to the Covenants of Abraham, Moses, King David and King Solomon.

John 5:45

"Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust."

Israeli Teen Returns from 15 Minutes of Clinical Death with Spiritual Messages Concerning the Coming Redemption
Read more at Israeli Teen Returns from 15 Minutes of Clinical Death with Spiritual Messages Concerning the Coming Redemption
Obama isn't President anymore, it would be a slick trick if he could organize a 70 coalition against Israel, especially with Trump in office.

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Obama isn't President anymore, it would be a slick trick if he could organize a 70 coalition against Israel, especially with Trump in office.

True..... but a powerful case can be presented that George Soros, Iran, China, Europe and to some degree Russia may be working with a group of very wealthy people who want the USA dollar devalued so that they can get at Israel to work out what President Obama and 6 of the 8 leaders of the G-8 with him attempted back in 2011.

George Soros: The United States Must Stop Resisting The Orderly Decline Of The Dollar, The Coming Global Currency And The New World Order

On Israel, Harper stands alone at G8 summit

Upvote 0

LionL

Believer in God, doubter of religion
Jan 23, 2015
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and N. Ireland
✟37,036.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
The so called 'prophecy' has been proved fake - it ain't happening.

Just shows what kind of rubbish people are prepared to believe if it supports their political bias

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The so called 'prophecy' has been proved fake - it ain't happening.

Just shows what kind of rubbish people are prepared to believe if it supports their political bias

Or something big is being set up for twenty twenty two......... that will involve Jerusalem..... One interesting thought hit me a while ago..... .could the name Obama mean the half brother of President Obama in some time lines.... and be vastly more positive than the negative fulfillment will??????

Obama’s Brother in Support of Third Temple Built in Jerusalem

…..“I’m at that stage now where I’m trying to do something and make a contribution to mankind,” Malik Obama said, referring to Yisrayl Hawkins’ Third Temple proposal. “I feel a lot better with myself today, and I welcome and embrace the principles and the concept I am hearing today.” In the speech, Malik addressed the apparent contradiction between his Muslim faith and the goal of rebuilding the Third Temple adjacent to the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount. “It’s easy for me to get with the program because I’m a Muslim, you know, a practicing Muslim, and all the principles that are within the program [of building the Third Temple] are within my beliefs,” Malik said. “So, it’s easy for me to step right in and be part of the program."
He has gone off in a different direction though since the time of this article that I am quoting.....

The other possibility is that the rebellion below the surface against the Draining of the Swamp...... comes to a head by twenty twenty two.

Upvote 0