Israeli Plan to take over much of the Middle East?

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
See the map at time 26:20 in the video below.

Is the current peace plan in the Middle East a part of the effort to expand the borders of the Modern State of Israel.
Is this a part of "The Greater Israel Project"?

This program also shows the current efforts by some to merge Christianity and modern Orthodox Judaism. We have a man who rejects God's Son being used as a source of truth on a Christian television program in the United States.

RickReads

Sep 27, 2020
richmond
✟64,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
See the map at time 26:20 in the video below.

Is the current peace plan in the Middle East a part of the effort to expand the borders of the Modern State of Israel.
Is this a part of "The Greater Israel Project"?

This program also shows the current efforts by some to merge Christianity and modern Orthodox Judaism. We have a man who rejects God's Son being used as a source of truth on a Christian television program in the United States.

That was an interesting video, thx.

The map of the greater Israel that was shown, I have read before that they are the Biblical borders of the promised land.

One prophecy theory that has gained noteriety in recent years says that Israel will fight and win a regional war, destroy Demascus, and greatly expand it`s borders. Then this leads to the Gog war in the book of Ezekiel.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The map of the greater Israel that was shown, I have read before that they are the Biblical borders of the promised land.

Jos 21:43 So the LORD gave to Israel all the land of which He had sworn to give to their fathers, and they took possession of it and dwelt in it.
Jos 21:44 The LORD gave them rest all around, according to all that He had sworn to their fathers. And not a man of all their enemies stood against them; the LORD delivered all their enemies into their hand.
Jos 21:45 Not a word failed of any good thing which the LORD had spoken to the house of Israel. All came to pass.

Greater Israel Project:

Do the globalists plan to take over the entire Middle East and then the entire world?

Do they plan to use modern Jerusalem as the capital of their one world government?

• Informative
Reactions: Freedm
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My thought is no and no, but I would consider any info you have on those issues.

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

The city above is also one of the cities built on 7 hills.

The Book of Revelation contains a tale of two cities.
One of those cities is our future home found in Revelation 3:12, and the other city is found above.

• Winner
Reactions: Zao is life
Upvote 0

RickReads

Sep 27, 2020
richmond
✟64,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

One of those cities is our future home found in Revelation 3:12, and the other city is found above.

I meant real info not interpretations of Revelation. The two witnesses will have nothing to do with the future world government. The world government will celebrate their death along with the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I meant real info not interpretations of Revelation. The two witnesses will have nothing to do with the future world government. The world government will celebrate their death along with the rest of the world.

Unless the two witnesses are men made of wood, and metal, in the verse below, the witnesses are a symbol of the Church.

Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth.

In Revelation 1:20 Christ said the lampstands are a symbol of the churches, and Paul uses the two Olive Trees as a symbol of the New Covenant Church made up of faithful Israelites, and faithful Gentiles, grafted together into the same Olive Tree in Romans 11.

Therefore, we know the two witnesses are a symbol of the Church.

The one world government will stand in opposition to the Church.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,744.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I know where you dwell, where the throne of Satan is; and you hold fast to My name, and you have not denied My faith, even in the days of Antipas My witness, My faithful one, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells

who is the Antipas as in who is Gods faithful witness

....., and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead,

Upvote 0

RickReads

Sep 27, 2020
richmond
✟64,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Unless the two witnesses are men made of wood, and metal, in the verse below, the witnesses are a symbol of the Church.

Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth.

In Revelation 1:20 Christ said the lampstands are a symbol of the churches, and Paul uses the two Olive Trees as a symbol of the New Covenant Church made up of faithful Israelites, and faithful Gentiles, grafted together into the same Olive Tree in Romans 11.

Therefore, we know the two witnesses are a symbol of the Church.

The one world government will stand in opposition to the Church.

Possibly, but my feeling is that the church will not completely die. You know, "gates of hell will not prevail..." And the Bible tells us it is appointed once for men to die. There are two men that went to heaven without dying so I think that is the stronger theory.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Possibly, but my feeling is that the church will not completely die. You know, "gates of hell will not prevail..." And the Bible tells us it is appointed once for men to die. There are two men that went to heaven without dying so I think that is the stronger theory.

Moses died, and was buried. Some of the symbolism in chapter 11 would be about the exodus in Egypt.

When Christ returns a whole generation of Christians will be gathered to Him without dying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jos 21:43 So the LORD gave to Israel all the land of which He had sworn to give to their fathers, and they took possession of it and dwelt in it.
Jos 21:44 The LORD gave them rest all around, according to all that He had sworn to their fathers. And not a man of all their enemies stood against them; the LORD delivered all their enemies into their hand.
Jos 21:45 Not a word failed of any good thing which the LORD had spoken to the house of Israel. All came to pass.
I've found that most of the Evangelicals that I have known and studied the Bible with don't know about these verses. It was pointed out to me only a few years ago and it made a big difference in how I view the state of Israel and eschatology.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've found that most of the Evangelicals that I have known and studied the Bible with don't know about these verses. It was pointed out to me only a few years ago and it made a big difference in how I view the state of Israel and eschatology.

The original source of their doctrine is found below, in this video I produced for YouTube.
This document claims the land promise was never completely fulfilled.

Genesis of Dispensational Theology

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,744.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The original source of their doctrine is found below, in this video I produced for YouTube.
This document claims the land promise was never completely fulfilled.

Genesis of Dispensational Theology

Prophecy

Seventy weeks are decreed for your people and your holy city to stop their transgression, to put an end to sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

Fulfillment

He did not enter by the blood of goats and calves, but He entered the Most Holy Place once for all by His own blood, thus securing eternal redemption.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prophecy

Seventy weeks are decreed for your people and your holy city to stop their transgression, to put an end to sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

Fulfillment

He did not enter by the blood of goats and calves, but He entered the Most Holy Place once for all by His own blood, thus securing eternal redemption.

Act 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,744.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Act 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Then the anointed priest shall take some of the bull’s blood and bring it into the Tent of Meeting.

And he is to take some of the bull’s blood and sprinkle it with his finger on the east side of the mercy seat; then he shall sprinkle some of it with his finger seven times before the mercy seat.

Nor did He enter heaven to offer Himself again and again, as the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own.

Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RickReads

Sep 27, 2020
richmond
✟64,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

RickReads

Sep 27, 2020
richmond
✟64,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
This map in your link is not the same map found at the beginning of this thread.

Do you believe God now owes land to those who reject His Son?

See Romans 2:28-29, and Titus 3:9, and 1 John 2:22-23, and 2 John 1:7-11, and Revelation 2:9, and Revelation 3:9, and Revelation 11:8, if you need help.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE TERM "BASED ON" MEANS? SEE A DICTIONARY IF YOU NEED HELP.

Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
If Elijah is one of the two men you believe never died, then I believe you are mistaken. The Bible never says he didn't die, though many believe the whirlwind to be proof of it I can prove to you it is not so.

Upvote 0