Israeli military orders demolition of structures built by Christian "World Vision"

Zeek

Follower of Messiah, Israel advocate and Zionist
Nov 8, 2010
England
✟11,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is no better, safer place to be a Christian in the Middle East, than Israel.
This is unbiased fact. Nowhere in the Middle East are Christians as safe, as protected, as well-off as in Israel. Until the civil war, Syria could have been a close second.

:thumbsup: 100% agree.

Total nonsense trying to accuse Israel of targeting Christians or practising forms of apartheid. The Palestinian Arabs have only themselves and their leadership to blame for the mess they find themselves in at this present time...but it is so much easier to try and blame Israel and to go telling lies and half truths to the gullible world media.

Upvote 0
M

muslimsoldier4life

You were typing something, I could clearly read that, but it was a random bundle of nonsense.
Please remember that only a tiny minority actually walk around in tinfoil hats, and thus are not accustomed to the level insanity in what was written...

And you were responding with something, but since you do not like Islam and Muslims, your bigotry continues to show.

Upvote 0
M

muslimsoldier4life

Total nonsense trying to accuse Israel of targeting Christians or practising forms of apartheid. The Palestinian Arabs have only themselves and their leadership to blame for the mess they find themselves in at this present time...but it is so much easier to try and blame Israel and to go telling lies and half truths to the gullible world media.

So when an Israeli missile kills a Palestinian child, that's the child's fault? Nice logic :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

Although I don't for one second believe it's Israeli policy to target Christians, who are freer in Israel than in any nation in the Middle East, I also don't believe it's conducive to blame the Palestinians. The Palestinians are victims, of both the blunders of their own leadership and the Israelis. They are an oppressed people. The sooner that region achieves peace, for both Palestinians and Israelis, the better.

Upvote 0

MrLuther

In the Lord I'll be ever thankful
Oct 2, 2013
✟16,115.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
And you were responding with something, but since you do not like Islam and Muslims, your bigotry continues to show.

Having fun with your strawmen in defense of your indefensible false accusations and ridiculous claims?

So when an Israeli missile kills a Palestinian child, that's the child's fault? Nice logic :thumbsup:

No, it's his father's, for using their house as a munitions depot, and/or for belonging to a terrorist group.
You're not very good at reading what people ACTUALLY write, are you? You seem to prefer to read what you want to them to write, and then react to that with your pre-written sales speech.

Upvote 0

Zeek

Nov 8, 2010
England
✟11,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Israelis don't specifically target children, and they don't rejoice when innocent people get killed in the conflict...they actually take great care in trying to cause as few non-combat casualties as possible.

Upvote 0

Zeek

Nov 8, 2010
England
✟11,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Although I don't for one second believe it's Israeli policy to target Christians, who are freer in Israel than in any nation in the Middle East, I also don't believe it's conducive to blame the Palestinians. The Palestinians are victims, of both the blunders of their own leadership and the Israelis. They are an oppressed people. The sooner that region achieves peace, for both Palestinians and Israelis, the better.

I believe it is absolutely correct in blaming the Palestinian Arabs for the way Christians have been hounded, targeted and persecuted in Judea and Samaria, especially in Bethlehem...and by saying Palestinian Arabs, I include both Moslems and Christians, because what many people never hear about is the so-called Christian Arabs who side against true born again Arab Believers and join with the Moslems.

You seem to be abnegating all responsibility from out of the hands of Palestinian Arabs, accusing their leadership, accusing Israel and then somehow this leaves a purified innocent group of Arabs who are all simply victims. That is a form of dilution of facts where individual responsibility doesn't really matter and disregards the complexities of allegiance to both Islam and Islamic factions.

There is a point where you will run out of excuses for collective guilt.

Upvote 0