Israeli Apartheid Demonstrations

Henaynei

Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...
Sep 6, 2003
North Carolina - my heart is with Israel ---
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
Soon tons of well meaning human rights activists will be holding multiple gatherings to protest "Israeli Apartheid."

I encourage those of intellectual integrity to also watch this video and read the whole Newsweek article.

Where is the Outcry Agaist the Tue Apartheid Taking Place Today in the Middle East? NEWSWEEK ARTICLE
Ayaan Hirsi Ali: "The Global War on Christians in the Muslim World"
Feb 6, 2012 12:00 AM EST
From one end of the muslim world to the other, Christians are being murdered for their faith.

From the Newsweek article
We hear so often about Muslims as victims of abuse in the West and combatants in the Arab Spring's fight against tyranny. But, in fact, a wholly different kind of war is underway--an unrecognized battle costing thousands of lives. Christians are being killed in the Islamic world because of their religion. It is a rising genocide that ought to provoke global alarm.

ChavaK

להיות טוב ולעשות טוב
May 12, 2005
US
✟158,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Soon tons of well meaning human rights activists will be holding multiple gatherings to protest "Israeli Apartheid."

I encourage those of intellectual integrity to also watch this video and read the whole Newsweek article.

Where is the Outcry Agaist the Tue Apartheid Taking Place Today in the Middle East? NEWSWEEK ARTICLE
Ayaan Hirsi Ali: "The Global War on Christians in the Muslim World"
Feb 6, 2012 12:00 AM EST
From one end of the muslim world to the other, Christians are being murdered for their faith.

From the Newsweek article
People won't care. Being anti-Israel is a new form of anti-semitism for many. They won't be swayed.

Upvote 0

Henaynei

Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...
Sep 6, 2003
North Carolina - my heart is with Israel ---
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
ChavaK said:
People won't care. Being anti-Israel is a new form of anti-semitism for many. They won't be swayed.

Sadly true... I posted this in the open News & Current Events forum. The responses were not as I had hoped, but neither were they unexpected.

Upvote 0