Israeli Apartheid Demonstrations

Henaynei

Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...
Sep 6, 2003
North Carolina - my heart is with Israel ---
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
Soon tons of well meaning human rights activists will be holding multiple gatherings to protest "Israeli Apartheid."

I encourage those of intellectual integrity to also watch this video and read the whole Newsweek article.

Where is the Outcry Agaist the Tue Apartheid Taking Place Today in the Middle East? NEWSWEEK ARTICLE
Ayaan Hirsi Ali: "The Global War on Christians in the Muslim World"
Feb 6, 2012 12:00 AM EST
From one end of the muslim world to the other, Christians are being murdered for their faith.

From the Newsweek article
We hear so often about Muslims as victims of abuse in the West and combatants in the Arab Spring's fight against tyranny. But, in fact, a wholly different kind of war is underway--an unrecognized battle costing thousands of lives. Christians are being killed in the Islamic world because of their religion. It is a rising genocide that ought to provoke global alarm.

Henaynei

Sep 6, 2003
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
Interesting, though all together not unexpected, responses.
Unless you are speed readers neither of you read the article and watched the video. Again, interesting.

Upvote 0

mathetes123

Dec 26, 2011
✟10,634.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Soon tons of well meaning human rights activists will be holding multiple gatherings to protest "Israeli Apartheid."

I encourage those of intellectual integrity to also watch this video and read the whole Newsweek article.

Where is the Outcry Agaist the Tue Apartheid Taking Place Today in the Middle East? NEWSWEEK ARTICLE
Ayaan Hirsi Ali: "The Global War on Christians in the Muslim World"
Feb 6, 2012 12:00 AM EST
From one end of the muslim world to the other, Christians are being murdered for their faith.

From the Newsweek article

The hypocricy of the left in their condemnation of Israel boggles the mind. If they only knew into whose hands they are playing.

Upvote 0

Henaynei

Sep 6, 2003
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
HakeemSupreme said:
If you wanted to be taken seriously then you should have made a thread which was about the articles you posted because, again, they have nothing to do with an event where people protest against Israel.

Ah, so this clearly proves you neither watched nor read the content.
Thank you for proving a point.
Henaynei said:

Upvote 0
H

HakeemSupreme

The hypocricy of the left in their condemnation of Israel boggles the mind. If they only knew into whose hands they are playing.

Israel has systematically brutalised the Palestinians for half a century. That is a fact regardless of how disgustling violent and immoral many events in the Arab-Muslim world are.

By the way - when the UN voting every year is the entire world on one side and the US/Israel and their half dozen pressured states on the other - that isn't 'the left'.

Upvote 0

Phileas

Aug 31, 2009
✟8,312.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Killing people on the basis of religion is wrong. Killing people on the basis of race is wrong. Killing people on the basis of sexuality is wrong.

Therefore, killing Christians in Saudi Arabia is wrong and killing Christians in Somalia is wrong. However the killing of Palestinians on the basis of race or religion is also wrong. Pointing out one being wrong does not make the other right. Additionally the USA is not supporting the muslim world in killing Christians, yet they are supporting Israel in their killing of Palestinians.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There is no good guy in Israel/Palestine. They both refused to work with each other prior to Israel being established. They both spit in each other's face. There was so much mutual hatred and mistreatment, it is virtually pointless to take a side. If I had the power and authority, I would remove them both from the area entirely, neither of them deserve their "holy lands" if all they are going to do is shed each other's blood all over it.

Upvote 0
H

HakeemSupreme

There is no good guy in Israel/Palestine. They both refused to work with each other prior to Israel being established. They both spit in each other's face. There was so much mutual hatred and mistreatment, it is virtually pointless to take a side. If I had the power and authority, I would remove them both from the area entirely, neither of them deserve their "holy lands" if all they are going to do is shed each other's blood all over it.

They haven't refused to work together - The USA has made every effort at blocking the Peace Process for about five decades.

Upvote 0

Kalevalatar

Supisuomalainen sisupussi
Jul 5, 2005
Pohjola
✟20,327.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums