Massachusetts
✟342,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I believe them when they say that it's bad enough to consider going back into lockdown.
I believe them, too -- which is again irrelevant. Do you believe them when they say it's better to be vaccinated than unvaccinated? This is not a hard question, just yes or no.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I believe them, too -- which is again irrelevant. Do you believe them when they say it's better to be vaccinated than unvaccinated? This is not a hard question, just yes or no.

If it's irrelevant, then why did you ask? And why ask me if I believe something else they said. No matter which answer I give, you say it's irrelevant.

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If it's irrelevant, then why did you ask?
Huh? I didn't ask if things were bad there. I asked whether you believed their data or not.
And why ask me if I believe something else they said.
Because you introduced their data and yet you deny the obvious conclusion of that data.
No matter which answer I give, you say it's irrelevant.
No, I only say that when you fail to answer the question I asked and instead say something irrelevant -- which you do every time I ask -- almost as if you really don't want to answer it.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Huh? I didn't ask if things were bad there. I asked whether you believed their data or not.

Because you introduced their data and yet you deny the obvious conclusion of that data.

No, I only say that when you fail to answer the question I asked and instead say something irrelevant -- which you do every time I ask -- almost as if you really don't want to answer it.

Their data says that 85% are vaccinated, and that the current viral outbreak is enough to consider a 4th lockdown. Yes, I believe it. That's why I started the thread based on it.

Upvote 0