Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
U.S. President Donald Trump has announced that he will unveil a treaty settlement between Israel and the Palestinians, on September 25th, during a session of the United Nations. This Plan will be non-negotiable and enforced onto them by the threat of the withdrawal of financial support and a possible army presence.

Trump said Israel will pay a "higher price" in peace negotiations with the Palestinians after his decision to move the American embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. "If there's ever going to be peace with the Palestinians, then this was a good thing to have done," Trump said about the embassy move during a rally in West Virginia. "We took it off the table. In past negotiations, they never got past Jerusalem. Now Israel will have to pay a higher price, because it's off the table. The Palestinians will get something very good, cause it's their turn next."

The Secretary-General of the Executive Committee of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and chief negotiator, Saeb Erekat, has revealed details of the US peace plan to resolve the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.
His report included 13 items which outline US President Donald Trump’s plan.

The First item recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and provides for transferring the US embassy to it. According to the report, this means “the end of the issue of Jerusalem”, because no Israeli government will negotiate over Jerusalem after the US administration recognizes it as its capital.

The Second item is to establish the Palestinian future capital on the outskirts of Jerusalem. Media reports speculate that the town of Abu Dis, near Jerusalem, is proposed as capital of the State of Palestine.

The Third item says the US administration will approve the annexation of major settlement ‘blocs’ to Israel within two to three months tops.
According to the report, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wanted to annex 15 per cent of the settlements while Trump proposes 10 per cent.

The Fourth item stipulates that the US administration will announce a “common security concept for the State of Israel and the State of Palestine as partners in peace”. The concept includes four points: a demilitarized Palestinian state with a strong police force, the creation of bilateral, regional and international security cooperation with the participation of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt and America, which other countries would be welcome to join. The Israeli forces will maintain their presence along the Jordan River and the central mountains of the West Bank, in order to protect the two states. Finally, Israel will continue to provide overriding security responsibility for emergency situations.

The Fifth item provides that the Israeli forces will withdraw gradually outside Areas A and B in the West Bank and some territories from Area C. Later the Palestinian state will be announced within those borders

The Sixth and Seventh clauses stipulate the recognition of Israel as a “national homeland for the Jewish people and a Palestinian state as a national homeland for the Palestinian people”.

The Ninth item provides that Israel should allocate parts of the ports of Ashdod and Haifa, and Ben Gurion airport for Palestinian use, while Israel maintains security control over those portals.

Item Ten in the plan includes the creation of a safe passage between the West Bank and the Gaza Strip under the sovereignty of Israel.

According to item Eleven, the Palestinians will manage international crossings however Israel will maintain maximum security control over them.

Article Twelve states that “territorial waters, airspace and electromagnetic waves” shall be under Israeli control without prejudicing the needs of the Palestinian state.

Finally, in the Thirteenth item, the plan calls for a “just solution to the refugee issue within the Palestinian state”.

Whether all this will be the final draft or not, it does seem that a solution to the ongoing strife in Israel, is on the cards.

I believe that this will be what makes people say: Peace and safety....then sudden destruction will be upon them. 1 Thessalonians 5:4

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
U.S. President Donald Trump has announced that he will unveil a treaty settlement between Israel and the Palestinians, on September 25th, during a session of the United Nations. This Plan will be non-negotiable and enforced onto them by the threat of the withdrawal of financial support and a possible army presence.

Sukkot

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If I know the Palestinians which I do, they won’t agree to anything that doesn’t make Jerusalem their capital and make every inch of land their’s. In my opinion this whole peace process has been a complete sham, you can’t have peace if one side refuses it.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
If I know the Palestinians which I do, they won’t agree to anything that doesn’t make Jerusalem their capital and make every inch of land their’s. In my opinion this whole peace process has been a complete sham, you can’t have peace if one side refuses it.
That has been the case up until now and why every peace plan has failed.
This time the Saudi's and Egypt, Jordan, etc; will force the PLA and Hamas to accept it. They will have to, but can they be trusted?
No; they will just carry on nursing their hatred of Israel and the only permanent solution will be the one imposed by God. Zephaniah 2:4-15, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Joel 2:1-11, Revelation 6:12-17. +

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

oldrunner

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2018
usa
✟59,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
AU-Democrats
It will be interesting to watch. Thanks for bringing this up. :oldthumbsup:

The two state solution will never work and be Israel's downfall. But it seems this relying on man instead of God must take place to fulfill all things.

Dan 11:39  He'll take action against the strongest fortresses. With the help of a foreign god, he'll recognize those who honor him, making them rule over many, and he'll parcel out the land for a profit. 

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Israel will make them an offer they can not refuse. Whether the Palestinians want more Jewish settlements or not, Israel will likely be building new settlements and expanding existing ones. I remember visiting the US counsel in Jerusalem before there was an embassy. They built a new US embassy in Jerusalem this year. Once Israel allowed Gaza and the West Bank to drive back and forth to visit each other. After three Infitadas that road is closed. There are border walls. There is a military presence. The Islamic jihad killed many innocent people and should not be trusted.

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Israel will make them an offer they can not refuse. Whether the Palestinians want more Jewish settlements or not, Israel will likely be building new settlements and expanding existing ones. I remember visiting the US counsel in Jerusalem before there was an embassy. They built a new US embassy in Jerusalem this year. Once Israel allowed Gaza and the West Bank to drive back and forth to visit each other. After three Infitadas that road is closed. There are border walls. There is a military presence. The Islamic jihad killed many innocent people and should not be trusted.
Israel has already offered them an offer they couldn’t refuse, but they did refuse. In the mind of Palestinians and during my dealings with them I’ve realized their mindset is dead set on all or nothing, they don’t make deals except to advance their own goals of all or nothing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Israel has already offered them an offer they couldn’t refuse, but they did. In the mind of Palestinians and during my dealings with them I’ve realized their mindset is dead set on all or nothing, they don’t make deals except to advance their own goals of all or nothing.
Palestine refuses to recognize Israel's right to be in the West Bank, but Israelis live and work there. Israeli Arabs live and work in Jewish Israel in spite of Jewish claims it is their ancestral homeland.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

We find the same signs in the sun and stars in the passage that are found in Matthew chapter 24 at the Second Coming of Christ.

How many times in the history of the universe will the sun turn black, and the stars (angels, based on Revelation 1:20) fall to the earth?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We find the same signs in the sun and stars in the passage that are found in Matthew chapter 24 at the Second Coming of Christ.

How many times in the history of the universe will the sun turn black, and the stars (angels, based on Revelation 1:20) fall to the earth?
[Staff edit].

I do not agree that Jesus will Return in fire, as per 2 Thessalonians 1:6-10
The sun turned black at the Crucifixion and it will again after the initial flash of the explosion of the sun, that literally causes all the effects of the Lord's Day of wrath, years before the Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign. And it will darken again at the Return; Matthew 24:29.
The 'stars' of Revelation 1:20, just represent angels.
Please do not reply to this, if you wish to discuss the Lord's Day of wrath and the Return, do so on another thread.

On the OP subject: I note that the Feast of Sukkot falls on the 24/25th September, the day Trump will announce this Peace Plan.
Sukkot; Tabernacles, is very significant as the preparation for the arrival of the Messiah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
According to scripture,a outside military presence shall occupy Jerusalem for 42 months before it is taken.
Somewhat confusing?
The 'beast', the Ant-Christ will conquer God's holy people, Revelation 13:7, and occupy Jerusalem, Zechariah 14:1-2, at the mid point of the last seven years. Daniel 9:27 He will sit in the Temple and declare himself to be god. 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
Looks like the Palestinians will reject the plan.
They will not be given the choice.
The world is fed up with their nonsense, loss of all financial support, threat of occupation by UN forces, Egypt and the Saudi's will demand they accept this peace Plan.
Anyway, they will see it as a chance to regroup and strengthen for the next war. Business as usual!

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Somewhat confusing?
The 'beast', the Ant-Christ will conquer God's holy people, Revelation 13:7, and occupy Jerusalem, Zechariah 14:1-2, at the mid point of the last seven years. Daniel 9:27 He will sit in the Temple and declare himself to be god. 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

They will not be given the choice.
The world is fed up with their nonsense, loss of all financial support, threat of occupation by UN forces, Egypt and the Saudi's will demand they accept this peace Plan.
Anyway, they will see it as a chance to regroup and strengthen for the next war. Business as usual!

No.Its not confusing.I predicted during trumps presidency a gentile military shall occupy Jerusalem and the Israeli conscription shall be abolished.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
No.Its not confusing.I predicted during trumps presidency a gentile military shall occupy Jerusalem and the Israeli conscription shall be abolished.
That is not what the Bible prophets predict.
There will be agreement to Trumps Peace Plan. People will say: Now we have peace and safety.
Then; the time will be ripe for all the Islamic peoples to try to 'wipe Israel off the map', Iran will attempt to fire nuke missiles and God will destroy them all. Ezekiel 7:14, Jeremiah 49:35-37, Zephaniah 2:4-5, Amos 1 & 2:1-5

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That is not what the Bible prophets predict.
There will be agreement to Trumps Peace Plan. People will say: Now we have peace and safety.
Then; the time will be ripe for all the Islamic peoples to try to 'wipe Israel off the map', Iran will attempt to fire nuke missiles and God will destroy them all. Ezekiel 7:14, Jeremiah 49:35-37, Zephaniah 2:4-5, Amos 1 & 2:1-5

You dont know what Im talking about.How can,you say the bible doesnt say that when you haven idea what im talking about?

I also,predicted this administration wouldmove the US embassy to Jerusalem,15 years ago.

After israels conscription is abolished,tell me what the bible doesnt say

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Report: Abbas to declare 'Palestinian state under ‎occupation' at UN.

Arab media reports Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas plans to use his speech at the General Assembly, on the 27th September, to declare the end of the 25-year-old Oslo process.
• This will effectively disband the PA.
• PLO official: Move has yet to be finalized.‎ ‎
Israel Hayom, 6/9.2018

Dramatic things to happen at the forthcoming United Nations Assembly!

• Agree
Reactions: Billy Evmur
Upvote 0