Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Agreed! IMO......after hearing the Two preachers from the Temple for 3 years, when they actually see and hear the A/C they have been describing, stand in the temple and declare himself to be God, it is at that moment they realize how wrong they have been.

I have recently been shown or understood a KEY FACT on the Two Witnesses timing. They both die and ascend right before the last Woe in Rev. 11, we know this because verse 14 says behold the Second Woe is passed and the Third Woe comes Quickly. This last Woe is the Seven last Vials of Gods Wrath) But they are given 1260 Days to Witness just as the Beast is given 42 months (1260 days) to rule over the Saints. So the Two Witnesses and the Beast's "Timing" is not exactly the same, the Two Witnesses must show up a little bit before the Anti-Christ defiles the Temple. In other words if the Seven final Vials last one month, then the Two Witnesses must show up one month before the Abomination of Desolation, if two months or three months, its the same time frame of 1260 days, but the Two Witnesses are gone right before the Third Woe.

Since the Abomination of Desolation seems to be the tipping point, where the Tribulation starts, and we are told in Malachi 4:5-6 that Elijah turns Israel back to God before the Day of the Lord, then Israel must turn back to God before the Abomination of Desolation. THEN THEY FLEE Judea, because they are heeding the words of JESUS !! Why else would they flee to the very place Jesus told them to ? Because they are Christians (PER SE).....By now or they have just accepted their Messiah....Same Thing.

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
"I don't see how Revelation refutes the idea of a current reign. However, there are several scriptures that prove Jesus is currently reigning and we with him, so I don't understand why that's so hard for you guys to accept."

You need to take a closer look [Revelation 19:11-21 thru 20:15]

This gives the time line:

The Lord's intervention to destroy Satan's beast and his followers at the battle of Armageddon

Satan's locking in the abyss for 1000 years

The Lord's millennial kingdom

Satan's release from the abyss

Satan's causing another human rebellion

The Lord's immediate destruction of the rebels

His judgment of all of the unbelieving spirits of humanity from the beginning of human creation [the second death]

His eternal kingdom that will last forever [Revelation 21]

The Lord is not ruling the earth at this time .... look around

And Satan is still at large .... look around again

.... and Armageddon is still pending

It is the Middle East, Israel, and the surrounding Muslim states that is setting up as we speak for these events to begin

• Agree
Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have recently been shown or understood a KEY FACT on the Two Witnesses timing. They both die and ascend right before the last Woe in Rev. 11, we know this because verse 14 says behold the Second Woe is passed and the Third Woe comes Quickly. This last Woe is the Seven last Vials of Gods Wrath) But they are given 1260 Days to Witness just as the Beast is given 42 months (1260 days) to rule over the Saints. So the Two Witnesses and the Beast's "Timing" is not exactly the same, the Two Witnesses must show up a little bit before the Anti-Christ defiles the Temple. In other words if the Seven final Vials last one month, then the Two Witnesses must show up one month before the Abomination of Desolation, if two months or three months, its the same time frame of 1260 days, but the Two Witnesses are gone right before the Third Woe.

Since the Abomination of Desolation seems to be the tipping point, where the Tribulation starts, and we are told in Malachi 4:5-6 that Elijah turns Israel back to God before the Day of the Lord, then Israel must turn back to God before the Abomination of Desolation. THEN THEY FLEE Judea, because they are heeding the words of JESUS !! Why else would they flee to the very place Jesus told them to ? Because they are Christians (PER SE).....By now or they have just accepted their Messiah....Same Thing.

It is a blessing to see someone who has studied the Scriptures.

I agree with you as Revelation 11:3 says......
And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Now when I consider that during the first 3 1/2 years of the 7 year period which is a thousand two hundred and threescore days, the 70th week of Daniels prophecy, God will send two witnesses to speak and witness on the earth's 7 year period called 'the times of Jacobs trouble' or 'the tribulation period'.

It is in the middle of those 7 years that they are killed and resurrected. It is only those 2 who are raised.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Israel is in the land for the Lord's purposes today and will experience His visitation soon [Jeremiah 30; Ezekiel 33-44; Zechariah 12; 13; 14; Matthew 24; Luke 21:20]

70 AD was not the time of the end, the Lord's discourse does not include the Roman incursions at the time

He looks much further to the time of the end of this present age .... the 70th week decreed for Israel still pending

The idea that He is finished with Israel today as a set apart nation among the Gentiles is the rant of preteristic thinking held by most of the divides of professing Christianity today

This thinking is of the replacement theology dogma and not to be entertained

A remnant part of Israel is returned twice in prophetic scripture ....out of the Babylonian captivity [457 BC], and the recent return in 1948 after WW II ...... there are no other returns in prophetic scripture

Israel has been returned in unbelief today, but this is going to change during the coming tribulation .... a remnant part will turn to their Messiah Jesus Christ

He will pressure His nation for the turning [Jeremiah 30 Ezekiel 20:33-34; 38; 39]

There are many scriptures in both the OT and NT that support this truth

Those of the professing church who deny should be suspect of just what they are up to

I agree with you. It is refreshing to see someone who is learned in the Scriptures as compared to all the false teaching
that goes on this web site.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It is a blessing to see someone who has studied the Scriptures.

I agree with you as Revelation 11:3 says......
And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Now when I consider that during the first 3 1/2 years of the 7 year period which is a thousand two hundred and threescore days, the 70th week of Daniels prophecy, God will send two witnesses to speak and witness on the earth's 7 year period called 'the times of Jacobs trouble' or 'the tribulation period'.

It is in the middle of those 7 years that they are killed and resurrected. It is only those 2 who are raised.
I am agreeing with a lot, I don't think you mean right in the middle though do you ? It would seem they ascend close to the end of the Seven year period, with only the Seven Vials left. Which means they show up closer to the middle of the Seven year period. There is only one woe left when they ascend. These Revelation chapters are not in Chronological order. Rev. 19 is about the full 7 year period, Rev. 17 happens at the Rev. 6 and 7 point, Rev. 18 happens during the Seals/Trumpet and Vial Judgments.

I don't think much happens in the first 3 1/2 years. The Two Witnesses show up about a month or two before the Abomination of Desolation, imho.

• Agree
Reactions: Major1
Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
My comment

The first 1260 days will include many of the Lord's natural judgments upon the earth, the destruction of the "great city" of the Gentiles, and the coming little horn's conquering and confederation of the middle Eastern Muslims [Revelation 6:12-17; Daniel 7; 8; 11:36-45]

The fall of western domination will create a worldwide economic collapse and related blade runner societies across the earth .... billions will die [Revelation 8:12-16; 14:8; 16:1-16; 17:16-18; 18]

It will be the little horn and his Middle Eastern confederation who will destroy the "great city" of the Gentiles in one day

He will then attack and occupy Israel, Jerusalem, and the temple mount at the middle of the tribulations of the 70th week decreed for Israel [Jeremiah 30; Ezekiel 38; Daniel 11:41; Joel 2; 3; Micah 5:5-6; Zechariah 12; 13; 14; Matthew 24:15-16; Luke 21:20-36; 2 Thessalonians 2;3-12; Revelation 12:6; 12:14]

But he will come to his ending by the Lord's hand at battle of Armageddon [Ezekiel 39; Joel 3:9-21; Daniel 11:45; Revelation 14:14-20; 19:11-21]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am agreeing with a lot, I don't think you mean right in the middle though do you ? It would seem they ascend close to the end of the Seven year period, with only the Seven Vials left. Which means they show up closer to the middle of the Seven year period. There is only one woe left when they ascend. These Revelation chapters are not in Chronological order. Rev. 19 is about the full 7 year period, Rev. 17 happens at the Rev. 6 and 7 point, Rev. 18 happens during the Seals/Trumpet and Vial Judgments.

I don't think much happens in the first 3 1/2 years. The Two Witnesses show up about a month or two before the Abomination of Desolation, imho.

I do believe that the Revelation is in chronological order. The key to understanding the order is to realize that there are several "PARENTHECTICAL" chapters.
The "Parenthctical passages are............
Chapter 7, between the sixth and seventh seals.
Chapter 10 ....
11:1-13, between the sixth and seventh trumpets.
Chapter 14:1-4, between the sounding of the seventh trumpet and the pouring out of the vials.
Chapter 16:13-16: These verses record what John saw between the sixth and seventh vials.
Chapter 19:1-10: This records the time between the pouring out of the 7th vial and 2nd Coming.
Chapters 21:9 through 22:5.

It seems to me that The Abomination of Desolation will occur halfway through the final seven years and is the event that triggers the "Great" Tribulation. During this final three and one-half years, the Antichrist will move to stamp out all resistance to his authority wherever he has control.

I believe that the two witnesses will be active in the 1st half of the 7 years and their death after 1260 days will finish their ministry which allow the A/C to kill them.

Dr. MaGee said that the two witnesses die in the middle of the 7 years.
Dr. Green said that they die at the end of the 7 years.

Dwight Pentecost in his book..."Things to Come "......states:

"The seventh trumpet and the third woe judgment (11:15) brings about the return of Christ to the earth and the subsequent destruction of all hostile powers at the conclusion of the Armageddon program" (362).

I tend to lean to the middle of the 7 year period.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is these false teachings that will burn up as wood, hay, and stubble.

Correct. The problem is .....how many will be deceived by their false teaching. That is the concern for me.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My comment

The first 1260 days will include many of the Lord's natural judgments upon the earth, the destruction of the "great city" of the Gentiles, and the coming little horn's conquering and confederation of the middle Eastern Muslims [Revelation 6:12-17; Daniel 7; 8; 11:36-45]

The fall of western domination will create a worldwide economic collapse and related blade runner societies across the earth .... billions will die [Revelation 8:12-16; 14:8; 16:1-16; 17:16-18; 18]

It will be the little horn and his Middle Eastern confederation who will destroy the "great city" of the Gentiles in one day

He will then attack and occupy Israel, Jerusalem, and the temple mount at the middle of the tribulations of the 70th week decreed for Israel [Jeremiah 30; Ezekiel 38; Daniel 11:41; Joel 2; 3; Micah 5:5-6; Zechariah 12; 13; 14; Matthew 24:15-16; Luke 21:20-36; 2 Thessalonians 2;3-12; Revelation 12:6; 12:14]

But he will come to his ending by the Lord's hand at battle of Armageddon [Ezekiel 39; Joel 3:9-21; Daniel 11:45; Revelation 14:14-20; 19:11-21]

I for one believe that the Rapture of the church will be the thing to cause an economic collapse and the decline of the USA as a world power.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
False teaching is rampant today .... it is everywhere

This indicates how close the world is to a catastrophic visitation

There is very little true Christianity left as we speak

It seems that Christianity has become the Worship of Mary, or the extreme where the "Word of Faith" propagators believe that everyone deserves to be rich and have no pain or suffering as they drive to church in their new Cadillac.

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
Yes, false teaching has taken over much of even what used to be the fundamental Bible believing organizations .... these are gone for the most part today

And the RCC has never known the scriptures, but relies upon the man made hobgoblin by the organization's early "church" fathers

I would say that what will throw the world into the tribulation period will be the first judgment of the destruction of the dominating "great city" of MBG [Revelation 8:6-12; 14:8; 17:16-18; 18]

This event is repeated in Revelation's unfolding adding details of the drama

And I would have to say that there will be very few of the Lord's true ecclesia living at the time of His pre-tribulation call to immortalize them .... the majority will be the dead in Christ

For this reason I believe that the event will go primarily unnoticed by the world .... just not many living believers will be around to participate

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, false teaching has taken over much of even what used to be the fundamental Bible believing organizations .... these are gone for the most part today

And the RCC has never known the scriptures, but relies upon the man made hobgoblin by the organization's early "church" fathers

I would say that what will throw the world into the tribulation period will be the first judgment of the destruction of the dominating "great city" of MBG [Revelation 8:6-12; 14:8; 17:16-18; 18]

This event is repeated in Revelation's unfolding adding details of the drama

And I would have to say that there will be very few of the Lord's true ecclesia living at the time of His pre-tribulation call to immortalize them .... the majority will be the dead in Christ

For this reason I believe that the event will go primarily unnoticed by the world .... just not many living believers will be around to participate

In my opinion......there will not be ANYONE around to understand what happened.

Everyone left after the Rapture will be the lost.

Daniel 12:2-4........
"Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

If our understanding is correct, then after the Rapture, men will be trying to increase their knowledge. Again, if the Bible is correct, the Holy Spirit will not be on the earth indwelling man so man will not be trying to increase His knowledge of God?

What then will he be trying to find out. It is my understanding that men will be looking for answers as to WHERE ALL the people went. I believe people will be scouring every thing available to find the disappearance of millions upon of human beings.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
False teaching is rampant today .... it is everywhere

This indicates how close the world is to a catastrophic visitation

There is very little true Christianity left as we speak

If anyone does not agree with this comment right here, then I suggest that they go through the postings of this web site to see how far away from the Bible the comments which are here for all to read.

Actually it is astounding to read some of the comments on a Christian web site.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I do believe that the Revelation is in chronological order. The key to understanding the order is to realize that there are several "PARENTHECTICAL" chapters.
The "Parenthctical passages are............
Chapter 7, between the sixth and seventh seals.
Chapter 10 ....
11:1-13, between the sixth and seventh trumpets.
Chapter 14:1-4, between the sounding of the seventh trumpet and the pouring out of the vials.
Chapter 16:13-16: These verses record what John saw between the sixth and seventh vials.
Chapter 19:1-10: This records the time between the pouring out of the 7th vial and 2nd Coming.
Chapters 21:9 through 22:5.

Hello Brother, I did a blog about this awhile back, and it was hard to remember where I blogged it, I finally remembered it was on my "End Times Biblical Events" channel. It is about the Revelation not being in Chronological Order, with some evidence to back it up. My point is many of these chapters are overlapping, save the Seals/Trumpet and Vial Chapters. I will post it below :

Revelation is not in chronological order

Revelation chapter six is the Seals being opened, so it is not ending right before the return of Christ with us Saints in Revelation 19. The end of each of these chapters I point out below ends close to Jesus' return, like chapter 12, we know it starts at around the birth of Israel/birth of Christ but it ends with Satan chasing Israel into the wilderness in the 42 month period and her being protected 42 months, which puts the end of the chapter right at Jesus' return.

1. Revelation chapter 7 ends with the Saints that died in the Tribulation standing before the throne of God.
2. Rev. 9 has the Armies of Armageddon/200 thousand, thousand.
3. Rev. 10 is John eating the the book which had the uttering's of the seven thunders, in 7:7 it says when he begins to sound, the mystery of God will be finished.
4. In Revelation 11 the two witnesses prophesy 1260 days. The end of the 1260 will be the end minus the Seven Last Vials.
5. In Revelation chapter 12 I have already explained, it ends with Israel in the Wilderness.
6. Rev. 13 speaks of the Beast and his 42 months. This will be the end of the age no doubt.
7. Rev. 14 has Jesus and the 144,000 and ends with the angel thrusting the sickle into the earth to harvest the harvest.
8. Rev. 15 is the Seven Last Plagues.
9. Rev. 16 is the Seven Vials of Gods wrath.
9. Rev. 17 is the Great Harlot being Judged of God.
10. Rev. 18 is the World (Babylon) being judged by God.

Then in Revelation 19 we see the Saints who were raptured coming back with Jesus on white horses. They/we (Church) are in Heaven Marrying the Lamb and we are there for a Seven Year Period. So much of the book of Revelation is happening at the same time.

Most all of those chapters are happening concurrently.
------------------------------------------------------------

Now I must say, God's revelation to me is always accepted and mu ideas get pushed aside when God reveals His Truth. For instance...

I now understand the 200 Million horsemen of Rev. 9 and Trumpet #6 has absolutely nothing to do with the Kings of the East which is in Revelation 16 and is the 6th Vial. They have nothing to do with each other, yet everyone says they do, that the 200 million come against Israel, but if you read its the 6th Trumpet, and it is, imho, an Army of God bringing forth the Plagues against the Wicked men of earth. Their Breastplates are the exact likeness of the High-priests of Israel's breastplates {Rev. 9:17 Breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone:} while the scriptures tell us what the High-priests Breastplates looked like.... Exodus 28:15 You shall make the breastplate of judgment. Artistically woven according to the workmanship of the ephod you shall make it: of gold, blue, purple, and scarlet thread, and fine wove, linen, you shall make it.

And Rev. 17 happens during Rev 6 & 7. It is the False Religions being destroyed. Th Anti-Christ will do this at the Abomination of Desolation.

ThIs is why I do not believe Revelation is in Chronological order.

It seems to me that The Abomination of Desolation will occur halfway through the final seven years and is the event that triggers the "Great" Tribulation. During this final three and one-half years, the Antichrist will move to stamp out all resistance to his authority wherever he has control.

I believe that the two witnesses will be active in the 1st half of the 7 years and their death after 1260 days will finish their ministry which allow the A/C to kill them.

This is all true, but I think the time line on the Two-witnesses are almost identical to the Tribulation, because they witness for 1260 days and the Beast rules over the Saints for 1260 days...Since the Two-witnesses ascend just before the Final Woe, which in my opinion comes in quick staccato fashion, Boom, Boom, Boom, the overlap between the Beast and the Two-witnesses are only separated by however long the Final Woe takes.

Interesting subject nevertheless. God Bless

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Brother, I did a blog about this awhile back, and it was hard to remember where I blogged it, I finally remembered it was on my "End Times Biblical Events" channel. It is about the Revelation not being in Chronological Order, with some evidence to back it up. My point is many of these chapters are overlapping, save the Seals/Trumpet and Vial Chapters. I will post it below :

Revelation is not in chronological order

Revelation chapter six is the Seals being opened, so it is not ending right before the return of Christ with us Saints in Revelation 19. The end of each of these chapters I point out below ends close to Jesus' return, like chapter 12, we know it starts at around the birth of Israel/birth of Christ but it ends with Satan chasing Israel into the wilderness in the 42 month period and her being protected 42 months, which puts the end of the chapter right at Jesus' return.

1. Revelation chapter 7 ends with the Saints that died in the Tribulation standing before the throne of God.
2. Rev. 9 has the Armies of Armageddon/200 thousand, thousand.
3. Rev. 10 is John eating the the book which had the uttering's of the seven thunders, in 7:7 it says when he begins to sound, the mystery of God will be finished.
4. In Revelation 11 the two witnesses prophesy 1260 days. The end of the 1260 will be the end minus the Seven Last Vials.
5. In Revelation chapter 12 I have already explained, it ends with Israel in the Wilderness.
6. Rev. 13 speaks of the Beast and his 42 months. This will be the end of the age no doubt.
7. Rev. 14 has Jesus and the 144,000 and ends with the angel thrusting the sickle into the earth to harvest the harvest.
8. Rev. 15 is the Seven Last Plagues.
9. Rev. 16 is the Seven Vials of Gods wrath.
9. Rev. 17 is the Great Harlot being Judged of God.
10. Rev. 18 is the World (Babylon) being judged by God.

Then in Revelation 19 we see the Saints who were raptured coming back with Jesus on white horses. They/we (Church) are in Heaven Marrying the Lamb and we are there for a Seven Year Period. So much of the book of Revelation is happening at the same time.

Most all of those chapters are happening concurrently.
------------------------------------------------------------

Now I must say, God's revelation to me is always accepted and mu ideas get pushed aside when God reveals His Truth. For instance...

I now understand the 200 Million horsemen of Rev. 9 and Trumpet #6 has absolutely nothing to do with the Kings of the East which is in Revelation 16 and is the 6th Vial. They have nothing to do with each other, yet everyone says they do, that the 200 million come against Israel, but if you read its the 6th Trumpet, and it is, imho, an Army of God bringing forth the Plagues against the Wicked men of earth. Their Breastplates are the exact likeness of the High-priests of Israel's breastplates {Rev. 9:17 Breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone:} while the scriptures tell us what the High-priests Breastplates looked like.... Exodus 28:15 You shall make the breastplate of judgment. Artistically woven according to the workmanship of the ephod you shall make it: of gold, blue, purple, and scarlet thread, and fine wove, linen, you shall make it.

And Rev. 17 happens during Rev 6 & 7. It is the False Religions being destroyed. Th Anti-Christ will do this at the Abomination of Desolation.

ThIs is why I do not believe Revelation is in Chronological order.

This is all true, but I think the time line on the Two-witnesses are almost identical to the Tribulation, because they witness for 1260 days and the Beast rules over the Saints for 1260 days...Since the Two-witnesses ascend just before the Final Woe, which in my opinion comes in quick staccato fashion, Boom, Boom, Boom, the overlap between the Beast and the Two-witnesses are only separated by however long the Final Woe takes.

Interesting subject nevertheless. God Bless
Yes. Good thoughts and good ideas. Good people can disagree and still be best friends on this stuff when we realize that in the end none of really matters....at least to me.

I firmly believe that this is the reason God is removing His church at the Rapture before all hell breaks loose.
But till then it is exciting to see the Word of God coming to life right in front of us.

I think that we can both agree that the vial judgments take place after the mid-point of the Tribulation, and the seals and trumpets are before the mid-point. During the first half of the Tribulation the 144,000 are introduced in Rev. and the "two witnesses" are seen on earth in 11:3-7, but during the last half of the Tribulation they are all seen in heaven (Rev 11:11-12; 14:1-5).

They all "... know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. And ... shall instruct many .... And ... turn many to righteousness ..." according to Dan 11:32-33, 12:3. To me, their witness is in the first half of the Tribulation, but after the middle of the Tribulation (Rev 11, 12, 13) comes "... the night ... when no man can work" (John 9:4). After that time, during the last half of the Tribulation, the Antichrist reigns over the earth.

"And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. ... And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations." (Rev 13:5, 7).

The first half of the Tribulation: At the beginning of the seven year Tribulation Temple worship will be reinstituted when the Antichrist confirms the covenant with many for seven years allowing sacrifice and the oblation to God (Dan 9:27). However, "the court which is without the temple ... is given unto the Gentiles" and they will desecrate "the holy city for these first "forty and two months" of the Tribulation (Rev 11:2, 8). God's "two witnesses" and others will be able to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ during this time. This sacrifice, oblation and witnessing in honor of God Almighty will continue till the middle of the Tribulation.

The last half of the Tribulation: At the mid-point of the seven year Tribulation the Antichrist "shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease" (Dan 9:27), kill the two witnesses (Rev 11:7) and will exalt "himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God" (2 Thess 2:4).

Also at this time Satan and his angels will be cast out of heaven to the earth (Rev 12:7-9) and that old serpent will empower the Antichrist (Rev 13:2, 4), and power will be given to the Antichrist beast to continue forty and two months (Rev 13:5). But saved Israel will be protected and nourished for a thousand two hundred and threescore days or three and a half years (Rev 12:6, 14; Matt 24:15-21).

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yes. Good thoughts and good ideas. Good people can disagree and still be best friends on this stuff when we realize that in the end none of really matters....at least to me.

I firmly believe that this is the reason God is removing His church at the Rapture before all hell breaks loose.
But till then it is exciting to see the Word of God coming to life right in front of us.

I think that we can both agree that the vial judgments take place after the mid-point of the Tribulation, and the seals and trumpets are before the mid-point. During the first half of the Tribulation the 144,000 are introduced in Rev. and the "two witnesses" are seen on earth in 11:3-7, but during the last half of the Tribulation they are all seen in heaven (Rev 11:11-12; 14:1-5).

They all "... know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. And ... shall instruct many .... And ... turn many to righteousness ..." according to Dan 11:32-33, 12:3. To me, their witness is in the first half of the Tribulation, but after the middle of the Tribulation (Rev 11, 12, 13) comes "... the night ... when no man can work" (John 9:4). After that time, during the last half of the Tribulation, the Antichrist reigns over the earth.

"And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. ... And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations." (Rev 13:5, 7).

The first half of the Tribulation: At the beginning of the seven year Tribulation Temple worship will be reinstituted when the Antichrist confirms the covenant with many for seven years allowing sacrifice and the oblation to God (Dan 9:27). However, "the court which is without the temple ... is given unto the Gentiles" and they will desecrate "the holy city for these first "forty and two months" of the Tribulation (Rev 11:2, 8). God's "two witnesses" and others will be able to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ during this time. This sacrifice, oblation and witnessing in honor of God Almighty will continue till the middle of the Tribulation.

The last half of the Tribulation: At the mid-point of the seven year Tribulation the Antichrist "shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease" (Dan 9:27), kill the two witnesses (Rev 11:7) and will exalt "himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God" (2 Thess 2:4).

Also at this time Satan and his angels will be cast out of heaven to the earth (Rev 12:7-9) and that old serpent will empower the Antichrist (Rev 13:2, 4), and power will be given to the Antichrist beast to continue forty and two months (Rev 13:5). But saved Israel will be protected and nourished for a thousand two hundred and threescore days or three and a half years (Rev 12:6, 14; Matt 24:15-21).

Now I get where your timing is coming from brother. I out of respect for your opinion, went back and reread Rev. 6, and in my understanding the First Seal brings forth the Anti-Christ to Conquer. The Second Seal brings forth the Anti-Christ to destroy and take Peace from the earth. When the "Peace/Security Deal/Agreement/Covenant is agreed to there is no conquering or Wars or of course there would be no "COVENANT/Peace Deal.

I think the first 3 1/2 years are peaceful, then the Anti-Christ changes course and starts conquering and demanding worship. He then is THE BEAST and is given the power over the Saints (Israel) for only 42 months. No one would make a deal with him if he was conquering in he first 3 1/2 yeas brother.

I would like to know why you think the Seals and Trumpets are in the first part of the Seven Year period. Thanks....God Bless.

Upvote 0